Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+2
Jet
Eri
6 posters

Final Fantasy Thread [ Yuna is a whore Edition]

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Final Fantasy Thread [ Yuna is a whore Edition] - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy Thread [ Yuna is a whore Edition]

Post by Chakramaster Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:06 pm

Eri wrote:Better to discuss as freinds..but i wouldnt expect an al bed to understand...

So im in thunder plains place...lightening strikes are cheap..

I hope the story is long and great

good luck (in late game) dodging 200 of those strikes IN A ROW to get the item for Lulu's celestial weapon.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Final Fantasy Thread [ Yuna is a whore Edition] - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy Thread [ Yuna is a whore Edition]

Post by Eri Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:39 pm

U have it?

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:18 am

He has the hd collection
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Link Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:24 am

Chakra wrote:
    Eri wrote:Better to discuss as freinds..but i wouldnt expect an al bed to understand...

So im in thunder plains place...lightening strikes are cheap..

I hope the story is long and great

good luck (in late game) dodging 200 of those strikes IN A ROW to get the item for Lulu's celestial weapon.
    venus sigil
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:37 am

Eri wrote:U have it?

Yeah I'm at the endgame stuff for X
    Link

Post by Link Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:07 am

Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:53 am

im not buying that, you crazy mang.

i used an online guide for ff7, i kinda wanna play this on my own play through with some advice and discussions with other people playing the game.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:09 pm

Uh....im not sure I like the changes made to the soundtrack in the remaster....did they fuck up one of my top 5 songs in the game. It plays when you fight Gui

Spoiler:
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:29 pm

UGHHHHHH they DID fuck up "challenge" its not that its bad necessarily its just not as epic as the original
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:49 pm

Jet wrote:UGHHHHHH they DID fuck up "challenge" its not that its bad necessarily its just not as epic as the original

I actually prefer most of the Remastered soundtracks. Most are MUCH better than the originals. Then again, not ALL tracks have changed.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:52 pm

Ive listened to a few. I cant say for certainty that the remastered are bad, just a few of my favorites so far. Some additions just weren't needed. Or do like the halo collection ppl and allow us a choice. They could swap between old graphics and new hd, allow us the choice between original ost and 2014
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:56 pm

Jet wrote:Ive listened to a few. I cant say for certainty that the remastered are bad, just a few of my favorites so far. Some additions just weren't needed. Or do like the halo collection ppl and allow us a choice. They could swap between old graphics and new hd, allow us the choice between original ost and 2014

spoiler tag link the ones you think are not as great? Cause I can't say I've heard any that were bad
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:22 pm

Sure

Spoiler:

The titles arent really spoilers
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:43 pm

Oh and definitely aurons theme. Whenever i look up the ost, thats always a must listen. The original version fits the character more on that one for sure
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:38 pm

There are some scores I think are good though. "Run" is an improvement, as is the final battle song. And my god servants of the mountain is beautiful
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:07 pm

Fuck you seymour
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:28 pm

Jet wrote:Sure

Spoiler:

The titles arent really spoilers

Jet wrote:Oh and definitely aurons theme. Whenever i look up the ost, thats always a must listen. The original version fits the character more on that one for sure

I just thought you'd link videos and it may have spoilers and/or it would be a spoiler ost name. Good thing it's not.

I agree on the Auron's theme one. The old one fits better (though I thouht I remember the original playing early on?) maybe I just remembered it so well I thought I was hearing it

I kinda prefer the newer
    Spoiler:
    as opposed to the older.

The Besaid Island.....hmm I could swear as much as I've been there I don't remember that remastered version playing at all. Yeah the old one is much better...but I swear I hear the old version in the HD version.

I also prefer The Challenge HD version much more over the other. It just fits better to me

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:29 pm

Eri wrote:Fuck you seymour

huuuuh? what he do?
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:35 pm

Fighting him at the temple. I fight the anima takes forever then seymour kills me with his multi spell attack....i lose and now i gotta fight al bed machine and seymour again...-_-...
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:37 pm

well just have a summon with it's overdrive rdy before you fight. If you've leveled Yuna properly on the sp. grid the overdrive from the aeon should one shot it.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:46 pm

I use it prior to anima,on al bed machine or seymour plus goons. Anima pain attack is haxeedddddd
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:12 pm

you said if you lose you gotta rebattle it right? Just save it for Seymour
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:19 pm

Hahaha seymoure was the first boss I got stuck on. Dont worry bro when you figure it out youll feel like a boss.
    ---
    @CM The initial plans for FF10 HD's sound included providing the option for players to switch between the old and new background music; it was important to developers that the sound match the revamped graphics quality. But technical issues prevented this feature from making it into the final game.

"Because the original PlayStation 2 version used a built-in tone generator with limited memory capacity, I wanted to fully re-master the soundtrack using current technology in order to match the HD re-mastered graphics," Kawamori said. "At first, our plan was to allow players to switch between the original and re-mastered soundtracks while playing the game. However, we encountered issues along the way that unfortunately prohibited us from implementing this feature."

I think thats a shame. There are only a handful of themes I think are better, most I think are average and then the rest just dont mesh with the game very well because of misplaced guitar riffs and other wrongly arranged instruments. It would have been really cool if they couldve figured it out....because the soundtrack for these games really are great. And not all the remastered tracks are bad.

That said Uematsu is still the king, sad he left from the ff team....as well as the dude that went off to make Lost Odyssey. Now we got Final fantasy dress up13
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:21 pm

I couldnt find save point prior to the battle. Something thats been bothering me even when i played ff7. I wished they changed it.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:24 pm

Hahaha that sucks mate. Always gotta train in rpgs. Whenever I encounter a tough boss in that genre(specially jrpgs) I go to kamis lookout and enter the hyperbolic time chamber. Then I go super gamer 3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:04 pm