Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+10
Goldie
ExcessKarnage18
FullmetalHeart
KEKOLD
Chakramaster
Sai
Link
Jec
Eri
Jet
14 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget]

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget] - Page 11 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget]

Post by Jet Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:49 pm

Get it up D

C what I did there
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget] - Page 11 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget]

Post by Jec Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:09 pm

Sai wrote:Why?

Like link said, you seem more level headed so I naturally thought you were older.

Poor Neymar, it must be hard having to miss the most important event of his career.
    People are already going crazy threatening Camilo Zuñiga and asking FIFA to suspend him.
    Unlike Suarez's case, what Zuñiga did was not intentional.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:24 pm

Sai wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:yeah all these second half areas are pretty challenging.  It'd easily be better to level up a couple levels first.  Especially being on Proud Mode/Critical Mode.  
    Yeah thats what I've been doing, the Ursula boss I didnt even go into until I finished Halloweentown, theres just some you cant tackle without the right equipment, I was having that problem with the Pegasus cup and then I came back 4-5 levels and it was much easier.

I can't even imagine how much bs fighting cloud and then hercules will be.

don't even attempt the final cup (I believe it's hidden until you beat all the others) until you have a good high level, the ultima weapon, and (I forget if you get a fast glide skill or not, if not it's just glide), but it's near impossible w/o it and that dodge roll.

I still gotta beat 1.5 myself actually.  Gotta attempt that hidden boss.
    Isn't that the cup with sephiroth? Dude I don't even know if I'm going to attempt that battle. It scares me. Thankfully I got strike raid from the last cup, it was giving me trouble until I figured I have to be a higher level and beat yuffie first, alot of ethers helped too.

I can say it is possible on Proud mode. On the original game on PS2 I beat him only thanks to the dodge roll and glide. In fact w/o glide you're screwed. I can't remember the exact tactic that I used on the Sephiroth on KH1, but it's pretty tough for awhile. Just learn the moves cause I think each one you can predict after seeing him battle enough. It's either a pattern or the way he moves before attacking. That way you know when to glide away on the edges or when to block/guard.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:38 am

Well I beat Hercules Cup on the first try. It really wasn't that hard at all. I'll keep the keyblade I got at neverland though, its not worth losing that 1 mp
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:07 am

Yeah mp in the first game was a big issue I didn't like. Losing even one from an item was bad. More the better in this one.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:24 pm

Hows the MP system in the second game? I really loved the reloading command system in BBS, I really miss it.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:21 pm

I think it's pretty much the same, maybe a few tweaks.  KHII just has a set limit.  Once you run out it reloads after a short time.  Use cure once and it consumes it all at once and recovers over time.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:24 pm

Chakramaster wrote:I think it's pretty much the same, maybe a few tweaks.  KHII just has a set limit.  Once you run out it reloads after a short time.  Use cure once and it consumes it all at once and recovers over time.
    So its similar to BBS? Then whats the MP bar for then?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:30 pm

Magic is all it's for really.  Maybe a few skills, but I don't remember any that used it other than magics. After a few bosses it would grow a little so you can use more magic. Cure would still use it all at once though.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:34 pm

Jesus christ.

Well it sounds slightly better, I loved having like 2 curagas in my deck in BBS and it reloading (slowly but reloading) for when I needed it again, I guess carrying around a shitload of ethers/potions is necessary.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:46 pm

it's actually a lot better than it sounds at first. Restores quick enough and you get the skills the counter attacks from using forms and such enough.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:10 pm

Ah alright, I dont know man most of what makes this game hard, is the fucking MP bar.

Strike Raid is fucking OP as fuck, but of course the 2 MP waste is heavy on your bar.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:45 pm

back on the first game I played way back when it first came out. I never used Strike Raid. It can easily be beat w/o it. Lot of OP skills in the game other than that. I don't think it's in KHII either.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:23 pm

I love strike raid personally.

I just beat Dragon Maleficient, there was a method for jumping on her back to beat her, but that wasnt working for me, not enough damage. I thought up my own way of beating her. It worked pretty well.
    Sharinganspy2
    Sharinganspy2
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by Sharinganspy2 Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:10 pm

Never forget

(A friendly reminder)
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:36 pm

what
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:46 pm

What is this?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:34 am

Didnt there used to a button to click that allowed youtube embedding? What happened to it? I cant find it
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by JayJay1401 Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:03 am

Sharinganspy2 wrote:Never forget

(A friendly reminder)

what u doing here girl? Ready for our tag team battle between iri and Jak? This one is for all the marbles

@Sai and Chakra... I'm currently in the process of playing KH1 all over again but for some reason I can't fully get into it... idk what it is... I think it's just the fact that I always hate the beginning of RPG's when I dont have anything and I'm to weak to do anything
    Sharinganspy2
    Sharinganspy2

Post by Sharinganspy2 Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:36 am

JayJay1401 wrote:

(A friendly reminder)

what u doing here girl? Ready for our tag team battle between iri and Jak? This one is for all the marbles

@Sai and Chakra... I'm currently in the process of playing KH1 all over again but for some reason I can't fully get into it... idk what it is... I think it's just the fact that I always hate the beginning of RPG's when I dont have anything and I'm to weak to do anything

Do you have the HD remix? I've been so into it (and my vita) recently
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:11 am

I'm loving my new cellphone
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:42 am

That would be a cool game to play on the vita
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:11 pm

JayJay1401 wrote:

(A friendly reminder)

Yeah it's pretty hard to go back to it when you know how the other games are when they are much better. Still pretty good in its own way.
    Link

Post by Link Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:08 pm

Jec wrote:I'm loving my new cellphone
    which is it?
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:33 pm

Link wrote:
    Jec wrote:I'm loving my new cellphone
    which is it?

Sony Xperia Z1 compact

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:12 am