Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+10
Goldie
ExcessKarnage18
FullmetalHeart
KEKOLD
Chakramaster
Sai
Link
Jec
Eri
Jet
14 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget]

Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget] - Page 12 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget]

Post by Sai Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:37 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    JayJay1401 wrote:
    Sharinganspy2 wrote:Never forget

(A friendly reminder)

what u doing here girl? Ready for our tag team battle between iri and Jak? This one is for all the marbles

@Sai and Chakra... I'm currently in the process of playing KH1 all over again but for some reason I can't fully get into it... idk what it is... I think it's just the fact that I always hate the beginning of RPG's when I dont have anything and I'm to weak to do anything

Yeah it's pretty hard to go back to it when you know how the other games are when they are much better.  Still pretty good in its own way.
    Im not going to lie, its fun as fuck once you get deep into it. The beginning? Hell no. Especially not on expert. I didn't expect the game to be as hard as it is, I underestimated it because I beat BBS on critical in not too much time (after dropping it for 2 years)
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget] - Page 12 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget]

Post by Link Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:50 pm

Jec wrote:
    Link wrote:
    Jec wrote:I'm loving my new cellphone
    which is it?

Sony Xperia Z1 compact
    welcome to the wonderful world of Xperia phones, so damn good and classy, congratulations
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:03 pm

Jec wrote:
    Link wrote:
    Jec wrote:I'm loving my new cellphone
    which is it?

Sony Xperia Z1 compact

Looks like a sick phone! I'm bout to snatch up a Motorola Moto E, I'd get the G google play edition but bills are stacking up over here.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:27 pm

Sai wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    JayJay1401 wrote:

(A friendly reminder)

what u doing here girl? Ready for our tag team battle between iri and Jak? This one is for all the marbles

@Sai and Chakra... I'm currently in the process of playing KH1 all over again but for some reason I can't fully get into it... idk what it is... I think it's just the fact that I always hate the beginning of RPG's when I dont have anything and I'm to weak to do anything

Yeah it's pretty hard to go back to it when you know how the other games are when they are much better.  Still pretty good in its own way.
    Im not going to lie, its fun as fuck once you get deep into it. The beginning? Hell no. Especially not on expert. I didn't expect the game to be as hard as it is, I underestimated it because I beat BBS on critical in not too much time (after dropping it for 2 years)

Yeah once you get far into it it's awesome. Finding what skills work best when and with what along with magic combos.

The KH series itself is pretty fun to come up with some challenges of your own for. I remember for Chain of Memories on Riku mode I ended up getting my friend to time how fast I could beat the final boss. Best time was roughly I think....11 seconds if I remember right.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:59 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    JayJay1401 wrote:

(A friendly reminder)

Yeah once you get far into it it's awesome.  Finding what skills work best when and with what along with magic combos.

The KH series itself is pretty fun to come up with some challenges of your own for.  I remember for Chain of Memories on Riku mode I ended up getting my friend to time how fast I could beat the final boss.  Best time was roughly I think....11 seconds if I remember right.
    Hahahaha jesus christ,

Yeah I used my own method for the dragon, and it works much better, I think Riku is next, so I'll see whats up there.
    DaDominicanDude
    DaDominicanDude
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by DaDominicanDude Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:40 pm

Hello!
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:59 pm

Wtf
    DaDominicanDude
    DaDominicanDude

Post by DaDominicanDude Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:11 pm

Yea wtf!

how you been Jet?
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:43 pm

good to see u again DDD
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:19 pm

Nohowudoin
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:23 pm

How life been treating you DDD?
    DaDominicanDude
    DaDominicanDude

Post by DaDominicanDude Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:04 am

Life is good, i'm in good health and working. I can't complain.

Im glad to see you guys still here
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:52 am

Hm...lones betrayal must have been the catalyst to the brief awakening of old members and allowed them to visit for a short time. The fact he forgot allowed others to remember briefly
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:18 am

What the heck is a Lone
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:12 am

The central american refugees are being sent to chula vista, thats a 40min walk from here. Pretty cool maybe someone I know is helping out
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:14 am

Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:12 am

My sister and I went through something similar as Neymar, when mixed people stop receiving sunlight, we tend to turn almost white. People think of us as mestizos when we are half black half white
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:20 am

I hope you didnt straighten your hair or dye it blonde
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:48 am

of course not
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:49 am

but my sister did... she looks better like that though.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:07 am

=/
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:39 pm

Lol Brazil, not so good when the ref isn't on their side
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:53 pm

He seems pretty unbiased, the problem is that Brazil is slaking off. Three goals in less than five minutes? I'm pretty sure that's not the ref's call.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:54 pm

Jec wrote:but my sister did... she looks better like that though.

like my cousin used to say; where's the pic?
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:49 pm

Thats my germany team!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:13 am