Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+12
DaDominicanDude
Jec
Shadowz
Link
FullmetalHeart
Chakramaster
Eri
KEKOLD
Cyan
Jet
Sai
Goldie
16 posters

Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit]

Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit] - Page 41 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit]

Post by Link Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:30 pm

Sai wrote:
    -Link wrote:well, he's still young, and it's in his breed to be protective, still, how often do you walk it/play with him, throw him a ball or run a race with him?
    We used to walk him everyday. Nobody likes walking him though since he basically pulls you along with him instead of you walking him. I haven't been able to since I come back so late from my classes. I'm probably gonna start doing it on my free days. He probably just needs a release of energy.
    exactly, whenever you walk him, roll the leash around your arm so there is only about enough distance between your arm and his neck that he has to walk beside you, not in front, nor behind, then whenever he tends to pull you lift the leash up about enough for him to lift his head and make a noise like chtk or something like that, every time he tries to pull, you do this, it takes patience because young dogs are persistent, specially large breeds, walk him like that for at least half an hour, and don't unleash him before that time, take some cookies or small pieces of dog food in your pocket, every 10/20 meters tell the dog to sit, if he does you give him a cookie and carry on with the walk, if he doesn't you patiently wait until he does it, then keep going, again, you'll need patience with this, after you've done this enough times that he follows you obediently you can start unleashing him from time to time, but try to do this in an open area with no other dogs or cats around, he'll want to chase after them and he will lose concentration
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit] - Page 41 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit]

Post by Sai Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:33 pm

-Link wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    -Link wrote:well, he's still young, and it's in his breed to be protective, still, how often do you walk it/play with him, throw him a ball or run a race with him?
    We used to walk him everyday. Nobody likes walking him though since he basically pulls you along with him instead of you walking him. I haven't been able to since I come back so late from my classes. I'm probably gonna start doing it on my free days. He probably just needs a release of energy.
    exactly, whenever you walk him, roll the leash around your arm so there is only about enough distance between your arm and his neck that he has to walk beside you, not in front, nor behind, then whenever he tends to pull you lift the leash up about enough for him to lift his head and make a noise like chtk or something like that, every time he tries to pull, you do this, it takes patience because young dogs are persistent, specially large breeds, walk him like that for at least half an hour, and don't unleash him before that time, take some cookies or small pieces of dog food in your pocket, every 10/20 meters tell the dog to sit, if he does you give him a cookie and carry on with the walk, if he doesn't you patiently wait until he does it, then keep going, again, you'll need patience with this, after you've done this enough times that he follows you obediently you can start unleashing him from time to time, but try to do this in an open area with no other dogs or cats around, he'll want to chase after them and he will lose concentration
    Sounds good. I'll definitely try that next time I take him out. Thanks. I'll see what I can do about his barking later on though haha.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:37 pm

Your dog looks chill Link. Does the weather affect his mood?
    Link

Post by Link Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:39 pm

Sai wrote:
    -Link wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    Sounds good. I'll definitely try that next time I take him out. Thanks. I'll see what I can do about his barking later on though haha.
    no problem, help the dog socialize with other dogs and people, even children, teach him to remain calm at all times and he should start been a better dog, anything I can do to help let me know
    Link

Post by Link Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:45 pm

Jet wrote:Your dog looks chill Link. Does the weather affect his mood?
    I was about to believe it did because this summer has been extremely hot and he has being a little more chilled than usual, but every now and then he would start running around wanting me to play with him

two days ago he grabs one of his toys and drops it right on my feet

then I look at him and say "what you want" then he gets the toy, goes running, leaves it at the other corner of the house, comes back to me and touches me with his paw, I was so shocked, is the first time I have a dog telling me he wants to play, so I get up from the sofa, get a tennis ball and throw it where he put the toy, and he starts running getting the ball, bringing it back to me, then when I'm gonna get the ball from his mouth he starts running to make me go after him, I did and when he saw me heavy breathing he came back to me and dropped the ball for me to throw it away again, we repeated that for like half an hour, then he got tired drank some water and lied down for a while

that was the most lulzy moment I've had so far ha ha ha
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:03 am

Haha that sounds awesome.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:09 am

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/118921-Scott-Pilgrim-vs-The-World-Finally-Gets-Online-Multiplayer

Just when I think it was fate...

It's unclear if the DLC was released to coincide with the hardcover, full-color re-release of Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life, due out tomorrow, or if the timing is accidental. Either way, Xbox 360 owners will soon have a reason to revisit the retro world of Scott Pilgrim. There's no word on whether the content will be made available for the PlayStation Network, which is odd since the game and the Knives Chau DLC were available on the PSN first.

Fuck you Sony & MS.
    Link

Post by Link Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:19 am

Jet wrote:Haha that sounds awesome.
    ha ha, yeah I was pretty shocked, and kinda proud, after some time the dog starts to feel what your mood is even before you say anything and that day I kinda needed to cheer up, dogs are amazing bro

I've had a dog since my mom was 6 months pregnant of me, so I can't really think of not having one, this first dog I had was a cocker spaniel, my mom says that dog loved me, mom says once I was playing on the floor (I was about 7/8 months old my mom says) and a frog entered the house through the back yard, as the frog was getting near me the dog caught it with his mouth and took it away from the house, because this frog was poisonous the dog died 2 days later, so apparently the dog saved me and put his life on the line, since then my mom had always had me have dogs, until I decided of my own will to always have one

about 6 or so years ago I was living with a girl and I came back from work, went to sleep and left her to her own devices, back then I had a dog I adopted from the Dog Pound, this dog was a mixed breed so she was nothing special, but then the girl I was living with was cooking and left some stew on the stove, then she went to bed to wait until the stew was cooked, but she fell asleep and forgot about the stove, well about 2 hours later this little dog starts barking like crazy, then I wake up and the whole apartment was covered in black smoke, so I ran and turned off the stove, opened all the windows and doors and started to move the main door like a fan so the smoke would come out of the apartment, tell you what, if it wasn't for that little doggy I could have probably died because we were deep asleep and we would have breath all that CO2 infested smoke

so yeah bro, I always recommend people to get a dog, unless you can't take care of it properly, then better not, but they truly are a good companion and man's best friend
    Link

Post by Link Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:22 am

Jet wrote:http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/118921-Scott-Pilgrim-vs-The-World-Finally-Gets-Online-Multiplayer

It's unclear if the DLC was released to coincide with the hardcover, full-color re-release of Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life, due out tomorrow, or if the timing is accidental. Either way, Xbox 360 owners will soon have a reason to revisit the retro world of Scott Pilgrim. There's no word on whether the content will be made available for the PlayStation Network, which is odd since the game and the Knives Chau DLC were available on the PSN first.

Fuck you Sony & MS.
    it will be available on PSN, as long as there is money involved everything is possible for these companies, don't lose hope
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:02 am

-Link wrote:
    Jet wrote:http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/118921-Scott-Pilgrim-vs-The-World-Finally-Gets-Online-Multiplayer

Fuck you Sony & MS.
    it will be available on PSN, as long as there is money involved everything is possible for these companies, don't lose hope
    Hope so...hope so. W/ PSNs ridiculous pricing itll probably be 10 dollars though. Shoulda been there in the first place.
    Link

Post by Link Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:06 am

ha ha, yea, like the psx FFs still at 10 euros, like wtf!

aright dude, I'm gonna go to sleep now, it's already passed 6 and I couldn't fall asleep because I had the genius idea of drinking some coffee for the taste of it lol

but now I'm tired and can't really help it

take care, talk to you later
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:25 am

A malumute? Nice. That is one of the 4 breed of dogs that I actually like, all the other ones I dislike.

(The other 3 being Huskies, Dolmations, and Border Collies)

Also is anyone up for some games tonight?
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:04 am

sorry i dont do fighter games Razz
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:47 am

hey jet and or lone i got found a really good cap card for not too expensive. a friend of mine says it works great

http://store.hauppauge.com/hardware2.asp?product=hdpvr2_ge
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:01 am

DarkGeneral wrote:A malumute? Nice. That is one of the 4 breed of dogs that I actually like, all the other ones I dislike.

(The other 3 being Huskies, Dolmations, and Border Collies)

Also is anyone up for some games tonight?
    What do you have in mind? Nows perfect for me
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:08 am

Cyan wrote:hey jet and or lone i got found a really good cap card for not too expensive. a friend of mine says it works great

http://store.hauppauge.com/hardware2.asp?product=hdpvr2_ge
    Interesting. We'd have to have ideas for what kind of videos we'd like to make first though. Can be anything from Lets Plays to Video Reviews to Comedy or Drama skits using the capture card. The former being easier than the latter; obviously. What kind of videos does your friend make?
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:24 am

the one that uses that specific card does lets play mostly and some commentaries. but im thinking we should just have gaming and us talking like we usually do. its already pretty funny imo and if we good at the game its also entertaining to watch us kick ass
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:29 am

Hm...well I wouldn't spend 100+ just for that, but I guess you'd do that just for fun

New Chat up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:42 pm