Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+12
DaDominicanDude
Jec
Shadowz
Link
FullmetalHeart
Chakramaster
Eri
KEKOLD
Cyan
Jet
Sai
Goldie
16 posters

Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit]

FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit] - Page 40 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit]

Post by FullmetalHeart Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:26 pm

Just got Asura's Wrath today and what a amazing game visual and story wise. Gameplay is ok. Made by cyberconnect2. Same guys who make the Naruto ultimate ninja/storm games. I got it from amazon for like $24.00 with shipping. Review on the net give it a 3.7-4 out of 5. The game also has dlc where asura fights Ryu and Asuma.
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit] - Page 40 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit]

Post by Link Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:29 pm

Eri wrote:
    -Link wrote:
    Eri wrote:your ...dog...ive seen it in mgs1....how..i hated them....
    lol, what you saw on MGS where Wolves, this is the closest breed to the Wolves, even closer than the Siberian Huskies, the Alaskan Malamute even howls more than it barks, and they could never harm a person, I'm sure of it

thats what i thought till they killed me...Sad
    lol, a week before I got my dog sent from the breeding ranch we adopted a one month old kitten, and they both have grown up together ever since, even tho he plays rough because he is a lot bigger he has never hurt the kitty at all, sometimes he is just lying on the ground and the cat starts playing around with his ears and he just lets her be until she grows bored and leaves, I'm telling you he is super humble lol
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:29 pm

-Link wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    -Link wrote:
    Jet wrote:The cool breeze of autumn, how Ive missed you
    yeah, me too, it was cloudy today and I was like "hell yeah bro" I could even walk my dog and exercise with him, the reason why I prefer cloudy days to do this is because this is my kind of dog

[img]https://2img.net/h/i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp4/Neofromthematrix/2012-06-03193711.jpg[img]

[img]https://2img.net/h/i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp4/Neofromthematrix/CIMG8941.jpg[img]

and as you can tell, he can't take the heat, he was happy to finally stretch his legs and I was happy for him too
    PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love dogs provided theyre not assholes. Yours looks awesome.What type is he?
    Oh, he is awesome in every regard, he is obedient, respectful, playful, humble, he is by far the best dog I've ever owned, and he is just 8 months, people are shocked all the time that he behaves so well being a large breed dog and so young

he is an Alaskan Malamute, the closest breed to the Wolf, and he is active like every dog, yet not Hyper active like huskies, so he is awesome
    I wish my dog was like that. That bastard barks non stop at 2-4am in the goddamn morning sometimes.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:30 pm

let me borrow it
    Link

Post by Link Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:32 pm

KonohamaruHeaven wrote:Just got Asura's Wrath today and what a amazing game visual and story wise. Gameplay is ok. Made by cyberconnect2. Same guys who make the Naruto ultimate ninja/storm games. I got it from amazon for like $24.00 with shipping. Review on the net give it a 3.7-4 out of 5. The game also has dlc where asura fights Ryu and Asuma.
    sounds cool but I only see QTE after QTE after QTE in every vid I've seen from it, I like the way QTEs are handled in GOW because they are eventual and they serve a purpose, I don't know if I'd get bored of having them all the time because is a mandatory way of playing the game, if you don't react as fast as you're required the enemy kills you or you can't complete the game, so it becomes a chore after all
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:33 pm

Sai wrote:
    -Link wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    -Link wrote:
    yeah, me too, it was cloudy today and I was like "hell yeah bro" I could even walk my dog and exercise with him, the reason why I prefer cloudy days to do this is because this is my kind of dog

[img]https://2img.net/h/i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp4/Neofromthematrix/2012-06-03193711.jpg[img]

[img]https://2img.net/h/i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp4/Neofromthematrix/CIMG8941.jpg[img]

and as you can tell, he can't take the heat, he was happy to finally stretch his legs and I was happy for him too
    PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love dogs provided theyre not assholes. Yours looks awesome.What type is he?
    Oh, he is awesome in every regard, he is obedient, respectful, playful, humble, he is by far the best dog I've ever owned, and he is just 8 months, people are shocked all the time that he behaves so well being a large breed dog and so young

he is an Alaskan Malamute, the closest breed to the Wolf, and he is active like every dog, yet not Hyper active like huskies, so he is awesome
    I wish my dog was like that. That bastard barks non stop at 2-4am in the goddamn morning sometimes.
    Thts annoying. Theres 6 dogs (@ least) from my surrounding neighbors. Thats what happens when theyre not trained & just bark at everything. Probably has to do w/ interaction, my neighbors just have them there as decoration not paying attention to them, to the annoyance of everyone else
    Link

Post by Link Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Sai wrote:
    -Link wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    -Link wrote:

ha ha, well he is just doing his job by protecting you, Alaskan Malamutes because they are so friendly with people they'd let you know someone is around but they don't see other people as a threat, even if they are, so they only Bark/howl once, when they notice you've reacted to it they stay calm, if you don't they'll scratch the door but they aren't really a noisy breed
    Link

Post by Link Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:37 pm

Jet wrote:let me borrow it
    I wouldn't mind lending him to you at all, as long as you provide him food and enough water (they love water no matter the season) he will behave I'm sure ^^
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:40 pm

-Link wrote:ha ha, well he is just doing his job by protecting you, Alaskan Malamutes because they are so friendly with people they'd let you know someone is around but they don't see other people as a threat, even if they are, so they only Bark/howl once, when they notice you've reacted to it they stay calm, if you don't they'll scratch the door but they aren't really a noisy breed
    Well, I suppose your right. But I mean I can't even go through the front door without it barking at me. My dad always tells me he just wants me to greet him or something like that but I don't think that's the case.
    Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit] - Page 40 JXtgQ
    Link

Post by Link Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:41 pm

Jet wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    -Link wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    -Link wrote:

Thts annoying. Theres 6 dogs (@ least) from my surrounding neighbors. Thats what happens when theyre not trained & just bark at everything. Probably has to do w/ interaction, my neighbors just have them there as decoration not paying attention to them, to the annoyance of everyone else
    yeah totally, if you don't take time for your dog, it becomes aggressive, noisy and starts breaking things, I have a big yard around my house, so I let my dog unleashed the whole day, but some of my neighbors leave their dogs in 1,5 x 1 meter size balcony, and that space for a dog like a german shepherd is frustrating to say the least, so when that particular dog sees me and my dog going for a walk he has no other choice but to bark, I mean, is unfair for the poor thing
    Link

Post by Link Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Sai wrote:
    -Link wrote:ha ha, well he is just doing his job by protecting you, Alaskan Malamutes because they are so friendly with people they'd let you know someone is around but they don't see other people as a threat, even if they are, so they only Bark/howl once, when they notice you've reacted to it they stay calm, if you don't they'll scratch the door but they aren't really a noisy breed
    Well, I suppose your right. But I mean I can't even go through the front door without it barking at me. My dad always tells me he just wants me to greet him or something like that but I don't think that's the case.
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/jXtgQ.gif[/mg]
    how old is your dog? and how big is it?
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:02 pm

-Link wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    I think he's about a year or two old already. And he's like really short for a german shepard. He's like a minature horse.
    Link

Post by Link Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:10 pm

Sai wrote:
    -Link wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    I think he's about a year or two old already. And he's like really short for a german shepard. He's like a minature horse.
    ha ha ha

well, you can still train him and play with him, so he gets used to you and he stops barking at you, even tho, for some reason dogs have a very strong sense of smell and one of the smells they hate the most is the smell to Cannabis, if you have friends at school who smoke it chances are he feels that smell and barks at you because of that, my brother, he smokes from time to time, and when he comes to visit, my dog doesn't stop barking until he leaves, that could also be a reason
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart

Post by FullmetalHeart Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:11 pm

-Link wrote:
    KonohamaruHeaven wrote:Just got Asura's Wrath today and what a amazing game visual and story wise. Gameplay is ok. Made by cyberconnect2. Same guys who make the Naruto ultimate ninja/storm games. I got it from amazon for like $24.00 with shipping. Review on the net give it a 3.7-4 out of 5. The game also has dlc where asura fights Ryu and Asuma.
    sounds cool but I only see QTE after QTE after QTE in every vid I've seen from it, I like the way QTEs are handled in GOW because they are eventual and they serve a purpose, I don't know if I'd get bored of having them all the time because is a mandatory way of playing the game, if you don't react as fast as you're required the enemy kills you or you can't complete the game, so it becomes a chore after all
    yeah the game has alot of qte. But for $20 its well worth the buy.I heard good new about the extra dlc chapter. Cyberconnect2 did a good job for there first game not based on a anime. I would like to see a anime come from this. Fingers crossed.
    Link

Post by Link Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:14 pm

KonohamaruHeaven wrote:
    -Link wrote:
    yeah the game has alot of qte. But for $20 its well worth the buy.I heard good new about the extra dlc chapter. Cyberconnect2 did a good job for there first game not based on a anime. I would like to see a anime come from this. Fingers crossed.
    yeah, the price tag is a no brainer, I hope you enjoy that, let me know your impressions after you finish playing it, I might add it to my long list of games to play ^^
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:17 pm

-Link wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    -Link wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    ha ha ha

well, you can still train him and play with him, so he gets used to you and he stops barking at you, even tho, for some reason dogs have a very strong sense of smell and one of the smells they hate the most is the smell to Cannabis, if you have friends at school who smoke it chances are he feels that smell and barks at you because of that, my brother, he smokes from time to time, and when he comes to visit, my dog doesn't stop barking until he leaves, that could also be a reason
    Nah he doesnt hate me or anything. Its just a habit he has at barking at everything and everyone that comes remotely near our house. Its quite a pain.
    Link

Post by Link Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:26 pm

well, he's still young, and it's in his breed to be protective, still, how often do you walk it/play with him, throw him a ball or run a race with him?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:45 pm

When I typed my last comment they were barking btw. Waking up to dogs barking is rage worthy. I dont understand why these people do this. Train your dogs assholes.
    Link

Post by Link Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:50 pm

Jet wrote:When I typed my last comment they were barking btw. Waking up to dogs barking is rage worthy. I dont understand why these people do this. Train your dogs assholes.
    yeah totally, the thing is, people gets a dog, throws it in the backyard, feed it there and that's it, poor dogs are prisoners in their own houses/gardens, they are basically asking for freedom and activity, people needs to train themselves to what it means to take care of another living being
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:53 pm

-Link wrote:
    Jet wrote:When I typed my last comment they were barking btw. Waking up to dogs barking is rage worthy. I dont understand why these people do this. Train your dogs assholes.
    yeah totally, the thing is, people gets a dog, throws it in the backyard, feed it there and that's it, poor dogs are prisoners in their own houses/gardens, they are basically asking for freedom and activity, people needs to train themselves to what it means to take care of another living being
    Exactly. Why do these people have dogs besides for decoration apparently? Theres one dog that barks whenever I pass by the house. Hes a big black dog so I busted out laughing when I caught him doing it w/ a weiner dog. He actually pulled out & ran to the fence just to bark at me. Total dick. lulz
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Hey Kek & Shadow I see you there, why you lurking? Shadow I been wanting to finish Ratchet.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:59 pm

-Link wrote:
    Eri wrote:
    -Link wrote:
    lol, what you saw on MGS where Wolves, this is the closest breed to the Wolves, even closer than the Siberian Huskies, the Alaskan Malamute even howls more than it barks, and they could never harm a person, I'm sure of it

lol, a week before I got my dog sent from the breeding ranch we adopted a one month old kitten, and they both have grown up together ever since, even tho he plays rough because he is a lot bigger he has never hurt the kitty at all, sometimes he is just lying on the ground and the cat starts playing around with his ears and he just lets her be until she grows bored and leaves, I'm telling you he is super humble lol

that actually sounds soo cute. lol
    Link

Post by Link Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:13 pm

Jet wrote:
    -Link wrote:
    Exactly. Why do these people have dogs besides for decoration apparently? Theres one dog that barks whenever I pass by the house. Hes a big black dog so I busted out laughing when I caught him doing it w/ a weiner dog. He actually pulled out & ran to the fence just to bark at me. Total dick. lulz
    ha ha ha, yeah some real bastards out there

there is a Black Labrador near my house that whenever I pass by his fence he is cool beans, I say "sup blacky" and he moves his tail and everything, but then whenever I walk my dog, the maddafacka doesn't even see me or my dog, he just starts jumping around like crazy and barking like there is not tomorrow, funny thing is his owners come out when me and my dog are already turning around the corner so all I hear is the poor dog getting scolded for been noisy, they don't even know I passed xD
    Link

Post by Link Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:21 pm

Eri wrote:
    -Link wrote:
    Eri wrote:
    -Link wrote:

that actually sounds soo cute. lol
    the cat

Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit] - Page 40 CIMG8945

them playing

Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit] - Page 40 2012-06-07131447

Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit] - Page 40 CIMG8940
    lol

Last edited by -Link on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:23 pm

-Link wrote:well, he's still young, and it's in his breed to be protective, still, how often do you walk it/play with him, throw him a ball or run a race with him?
    We used to walk him everyday. Nobody likes walking him though since he basically pulls you along with him instead of you walking him. I haven't been able to since I come back so late from my classes. I'm probably gonna start doing it on my free days. He probably just needs a release of energy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:27 am