Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+12
DaDominicanDude
Jec
Shadowz
Link
FullmetalHeart
Chakramaster
Eri
KEKOLD
Cyan
Jet
Sai
Goldie
16 posters

Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit]

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit] - Page 39 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit]

Post by Jet Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:40 am

Naze
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit] - Page 39 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit]

Post by Link Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:37 am

DarkGeneral wrote:
    Jet wrote:Quite a few good games next month. Whats everyone looking forward to this year?

Ass Creed 3 and Hitman: Absolution.

Glad to see you recooping Chak.
    yeah I basically bought the ps3 again because I need to play AC III, there are some questions I need answered

besides that I'll be getting MGS HD collection, need to play that PW on ma ps3

then probably ZOE HD if it gets released this year, which I'm really hoping they do, it's all about Konami baby

and probably some fighting games like SSFIV and UMvsC3 and finally BlazBlue
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:39 am

I was with you up til the last sentence
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:48 am

lolfightinggames
    inb4dai
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:52 am

You dont like fighting games either? Awesome.
    Link

Post by Link Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:55 am

Jet wrote:I was with you up til the last sentence
    ha ha ha

oh wait, you're right, I don't have Skyrim yet, damn it, I need that game, scratch the last line, I need skyrim first Smile

well I can say fighting games is what I used to play the most during the SNES era, so I'm quite nostalgic of them, plus is what I think I would enjoy playing the most online

why don't you like them?

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:08 am

I can play them for a few minutes but I get bored soon after. More of an RPG/Shooter guy myself. RPG if I had to choose one, though this gen was lacking
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:55 am

DarkGeneral wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:

Thanks D...honestly was surprised it only took a day with the tube in. 3 days in the hospital too. Now it's just dealing with the irritation of where it all was and the arm the IV was in is still sore (same arm side as the side of the chest I had worked on) so makes it a bit more sore and harder to work around lol. Now time is all it takes...well time and care haha.

Yeah I'm surprised it only took that long for them to keep you. They usually want to hold you in there forever. So the docs told you to gradually get back into your normal routine? They didn't give you one of those little blowy thing where you have to breath into it and make the little blue ball hit the top? I'm a little surprised if so.

Nope, the blowy thing, although I've seen it before so I know what you're on about. They just wanted to make sure my lung inflated and took in air without losing it due to any holes. They said try not to do any physical work for at least a week
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:04 pm

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:55 pm

Hm
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:04 pm

anyone gonna join me online?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:04 pm

anyone else played any of the Slender games?
    Link

Post by Link Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:47 pm

Cyan wrote:anyone gonna join me online?
    soon, a friend says he could lend me some money to get the plus before I get paid, so yeah, I won't have a mic for like 3 weeks, keep that in mind please
    Link

Post by Link Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:47 pm

Chakramaster wrote:anyone else played any of the Slender games?
    not me
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:14 pm

The cool breeze of autumn, how Ive missed you
    Link

Post by Link Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Jet wrote:The cool breeze of autumn, how Ive missed you
    yeah, me too, it was cloudy today and I was like "hell yeah bro" I could even walk my dog and exercise with him, the reason why I prefer cloudy days to do this is because this is my kind of dog

Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit] - Page 39 2012-06-03193711

Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit] - Page 39 CIMG8941

and as you can tell, he can't take the heat, he was happy to finally stretch his legs and I was happy for him too
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:00 pm

your ...dog...ive seen it in mgs1....how..i hated them....
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by FullmetalHeart Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:09 pm

Theres more than one?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:11 pm

KonohamaruHeaven wrote:
    Theres more than one?

yup, done by Slendershadow...must say. They are significant improvements...especially Mansion
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:12 pm

-Link wrote:
    yeah, me too, it was cloudy today and I was like "hell yeah bro" I could even walk my dog and exercise with him, the reason why I prefer cloudy days to do this is because this is my kind of dog

Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit] - Page 39 2012-06-03193711

Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit] - Page 39 CIMG8941

and as you can tell, he can't take the heat, he was happy to finally stretch his legs and I was happy for him too
    PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love dogs provided theyre not assholes. Yours looks awesome.What type is he?
    Link

Post by Link Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:20 pm

Eri wrote:your ...dog...ive seen it in mgs1....how..i hated them....
    lol, what you saw on MGS where Wolves, this is the closest breed to the Wolves, even closer than the Siberian Huskies, the Alaskan Malamute even howls more than it barks, and they could never harm a person, I'm sure of it
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:23 pm

Alaskan Malamute thats yours?
    Link

Post by Link Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:23 pm

Jet wrote:
    -Link wrote:

[img]https://2img.net/h/i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp4/Neofromthematrix/2012-06-03193711.jpg[img]

[img]https://2img.net/h/i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp4/Neofromthematrix/CIMG8941.jpg[img]

PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love dogs provided theyre not assholes. Yours looks awesome.What type is he?
    Oh, he is awesome in every regard, he is obedient, respectful, playful, humble, he is by far the best dog I've ever owned, and he is just 8 months, people are shocked all the time that he behaves so well being a large breed dog and so young

he is an Alaskan Malamute, the closest breed to the Wolf, and he is active like every dog, yet not Hyper active like huskies, so he is awesome
    Link

Post by Link Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:24 pm

Jet wrote:Alaskan Malamute thats yours?
    yeah

originally breed by the Inuits in northern Alaska
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:25 pm

-Link wrote:
    Eri wrote:your ...dog...ive seen it in mgs1....how..i hated them....
    lol, what you saw on MGS where Wolves, this is the closest breed to the Wolves, even closer than the Siberian Huskies, the Alaskan Malamute even howls more than it barks, and they could never harm a person, I'm sure of it

thats what i thought till they killed me...Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:20 am