Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+12
DaDominicanDude
Jec
Shadowz
Link
FullmetalHeart
Chakramaster
Eri
KEKOLD
Cyan
Jet
Sai
Goldie
16 posters

Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit]

Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit] - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit]

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:45 am

Shhiiiiiiiit, fucking circles. You think that shit's smart?
    Cyan
    Cyan
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit] - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit]

Post by Cyan Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:52 am

where were you loan we were playing awesomenauts
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:04 am

Gonna try using Clunk & Lonestar again tmr
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:10 am

Cyan wrote:where were you loan we were playing awesomenauts
    I was... Breaking Bad.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    DunklenRitter wrote:Chakra Dx said to tell you that you got plus on the shared account

yep...he told me over PSN. I'll get to it later on this weekend if I can....college starts Mon =/ so last min preps

on another note, got my new laptop finally and it came with a 360 for being a student. not a bad deal actually.

Nice so you bought it at the Microsoft store eh. I was going to get the samsung 13 series but I just bought another tablet and im going to get or might get a new phone today.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:09 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    DunklenRitter wrote:Chakra Dx said to tell you that you got plus on the shared account

yep...he told me over PSN. I'll get to it later on this weekend if I can....college starts Mon =/ so last min preps

on another note, got my new laptop finally and it came with a 360 for being a student. not a bad deal actually.
    Sell it & get a HDD for PS3.

Heh..so you figured my plan out eh?

Let me have it for 1 hundred dowas
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:41 pm

Lone wrote:I'd suggest u get a 7200 RPM one, they're usually just $10 more than the 5400 RPM ones.

Heard they don't always work right though
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:45 pm

DunklenRitter wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:

Nice so you bought it at the Microsoft store eh. I was going to get the samsung 13 series but I just bought another tablet and im going to get or might get a new phone today.

Bought at Best Buy not the Microsoft store. That Microsoft shop/store has people just as incompetent as gt staff...I swear talking to them on the phone was that bad. The guy kept try to sell me a laptop like his life depended on it while I continuously explained. I have one ready to buy in my hands right now.....people I tell you
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:48 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    DunklenRitter wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:

Bought at Best Buy not the Microsoft store. That Microsoft shop/store has people just as incompetent as gt staff...I swear talking to them on the phone was that bad. The guy kept try to sell me a laptop like his life depended on it while I continuously explained. I have one ready to buy in my hands right now.....people I tell you

All retail stores are like that, That is why I buy most of my products online. If I go to the actual store is because I already know what I want. But bestbuy has incompetent people as well.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:51 pm

Chakra do u have awesomenauts also? What games are you gonna dwl?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:10 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Lone wrote:I'd suggest u get a 7200 RPM one, they're usually just $10 more than the 5400 RPM ones.

Dude I have one, don't listen to the Republicans.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Damnit Jesse
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:37 pm

I downloaded LBP2 last night, when do you guys want to try that out with me?

By the way Lone, Irish said he should be free over this weekend to record the podcast.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:40 pm

Either tonight or tmr. Might be playing awesomenauts if dx is here
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:09 pm

DunklenRitter wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    DunklenRitter wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:

All retail stores are like that, That is why I buy most of my products online. If I go to the actual store is because I already know what I want. But bestbuy has incompetent people as well.

People over the phone....yep they do exactly what you don't want them to
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Lone wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:

Dude I have one, don't listen to the Republicans.

It's from a video, not a republican. Best to get that straight firsthand. I'll do more searching before I buy it cause I want it to work perfectly.

@Jet i wil get whatever I can fit on there for now. Which Awesomenauts will probably be one of them
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:34 pm

No one is interested in sai's anime night anymore?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:40 pm

Nobody is here. Or rather not for long.
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:53 pm

I was here and in the chat.... Did my father needed me to help him since his leg has been hurting him the last couple days.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:42 pm

I was taking a nap.

Then without me none of the facebook guys show up, since no one else has facebook.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:59 pm

Lone Dx Awesomenauts? Cant contact Dx
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:46 am

Ok.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:13 am

damn just missed u
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:18 am

beaches and shores
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:23 am

Dx log on tmr 2 ply tht shit. Full team or we get shitty random

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:00 am