Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+12
DaDominicanDude
Jec
Shadowz
Link
FullmetalHeart
Chakramaster
Eri
KEKOLD
Cyan
Jet
Sai
Goldie
16 posters

Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit]

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit] - Page 21 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit]

Post by Eri Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:06 am

what are the limits to sig sizes?, i want your guys honest opinion on my first ever sig.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit] - Page 21 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat #2 [People Go Crazy for That Shit]

Post by Jet Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:30 pm

Chakramaster wrote:How much memory does R&C take up? Might hop on today or tomorrow to get a few things together
    14 to dwl. Its another 14 to install i believe
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:32 pm

-Link wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    -Link wrote:gonna play Resonance of Fate in a couple minutes, really hyped for that game, has anyone else here played it?
    I have it but haven't tried it
    say what?

I played it for a couple of minutes then stopped because either I didn't understand the explanation about the accessible areas or I am supposed to go somewhere before I can use the hexens, but game is good bro
    I have it but haven't tried it. I hear the gameplay is complicated but rewarding though
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:35 pm

Shadowz wrote:Wow gamepro was bought by pcworld, that crazy..
    My childhood forum... It was already overrun w/ Myspace kids when I migrated to GT but still...it deserved a painless death. I still got a GP sticker on my PC
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:37 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Eri wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:How much memory does R&C take up? Might hop on today or tomorrow to get a few things together

the game is 14 gigs -_-

.....ok so about that new hdd lol. Guess it comes first =3
    Hey Lone how much you wanna bet we'll be done w/ Ratchet (despite scheduling difficulties) before chak gets a hdd/dwls & installs?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:17 pm

Im gonna start reading the 4th book in the series. A Feast for Crows is the 4th of 5 Ice & Fire books released thus far so it sucks Im almost done w/ them. Good thing I take my time reading them throughout the month. Gonna have to buy the next one after this.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:00 pm

Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Eri wrote:

the game is 14 gigs -_-

Hey Lone how much you wanna bet we'll be done w/ Ratchet (despite scheduling difficulties) before chak gets a hdd/dwls & installs?

just don't rush through every game like you try to and you'll get to play with me
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:56 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Eri wrote:

the game is 14 gigs -_-

just don't rush through every game like you try to and you'll get to play with me
    Rush? I haven't played Ratchet once since I got it. I take my time w/ games & in this case am waiting for 3 others. It'll likely be dx lone & shadow at this point
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:32 pm

Eri wrote:what are the limits to sig sizes?, i want your guys honest opinion on my first ever sig.
    760 width and 200 height, the file itself can be any size.

Jet wrote:Hey Lone how much you wanna bet we'll be done w/ Ratchet (despite scheduling difficulties) before chak gets a hdd/dwls & installs?
    If I had a million dollars I'd bet that.

Chakramaster wrote:just don't rush through every game like you try to and you'll get to play with me
    LOLWUT? We've had R&C for months, all the other multiplayer/coop games we completed or turned out to be trash.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:50 pm

If anything you played that Simpsons game w/o us. E Nanda
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:15 pm

ok thanks lone, ive made the sig i just dont know how to resize all the layers at once..

and u guys havent beaten it yet eh , my cuzs from florida were staying with me so them two my bro and myself just plowed through the game. pre good shit.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:48 pm

Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Shadowz wrote:Wow gamepro was bought by pcworld, that crazy..

Yeah like a year ago. No more mag or website.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:09 pm

Shadow Dx says he can play today.

Chakra you want to play ACR with us?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:35 pm

Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Eri wrote:

the game is 14 gigs -_-

Rush? I haven't played Ratchet once since I got it. I take my time w/ games & in this case am waiting for 3 others. It'll likely be dx lone & shadow at this point

then you shouldn't worry about being done with it by that time. Seeing as you're waiting on 3 others. May be 2 weeks + is all for me before I get money to buy that hdd though so it's w/e either way.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:50 pm

@Lone I would but busy out an about right now...=/ weekends tend to work better for me nowdays
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:06 pm

Chakra go back to College!
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:16 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Eri wrote:

the game is 14 gigs -_-

then you shouldn't worry about being done with it by that time. Seeing as you're waiting on 3 others. May be 2 weeks + is all for me before I get money to buy that hdd though so it's w/e either way.
    Im not worried
    Shadowz
    Shadowz
    Academy Ninja: Student
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by Shadowz Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:47 pm

Lone wrote:Shadow Dx says he can play today.

Chakra you want to play ACR with us?

Just got home, im ready..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:06 pm

I don't know if Jet is coming back, he said he'd b back by now if he did come back so I doubt it.
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by FullmetalHeart Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:55 pm

torrent site anybody?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:11 pm

no
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:27 am

I'll try and search later KH. Refer to my Facebook comment tho
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart

Post by FullmetalHeart Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:46 am

i read iptorrent is the next best, but its invite only.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:25 am

soo...what do u guys think of the sig i posted and u guys clearly didnt see..right!?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:20 am