Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+12
ExcessKarnage18
JNM
Eri
Link
Jec
KEKOLD
ShadowB
FullmetalHeart
Sai
Chakramaster
Jet
Cyan
16 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4]

Cyan
    Cyan
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4] - Page 4 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4]

Post by Cyan Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:21 am

i looked for the links and couldnt find them. ill watch it later
    Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4] - Page 4 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4]

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:47 am

Jet Walking Dead Season Pass, Journey, and Counter Strike: Global Offensive are all on sale for less than $10. We can get one of them on Beckanno.

Walking Dead might become entirely free for plus, but there's a chance it might not go free like the other adventure games did due to it's popularity. Journey definitely isn't becoming free this year, except maybe for Europe cause Sony hates us & doesn't want to give us good things. Lastly I'm not sure about Counter Strike going free or if u even want it, I was hoping the latest Magic game would win that category but it didn't.

I want all three of these games, but we only have enough for one. So pick which one u want, if u wanna get any of em while they're on sale.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:58 am

Cyan wrote:i looked for the links and couldnt find them. ill watch it later
    Welcome to the illiterate faction!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4] - Page 4 131726343910
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:08 am

Lone wrote:Jet Walking Dead Season Pass, Journey, and Counter Strike: Global Offensive are all on sale for less than $10. We can get one of them on Beckanno.

Walking Dead might become entirely free for plus, but there's a chance it might not go free like the other adventure games did due to it's popularity. Journey definitely isn't becoming free this year, except maybe for Europe cause Sony hates us & doesn't want to give us good things. Lastly I'm not sure about Counter Strike going free or if u even want it, I was hoping the latest Magic game would win that category but it didn't.

I want all three of these games, but we only have enough for one. So pick which one u want, if u wanna get any of em while they're on sale.
    shit I'd be good with journey. I'm interested in counter strike but what if it's just a generic shooter like that warhammer game 40k plays? I'm gonna read some reviews on it before anything
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:13 am

yeah counter strike is actually pretty good. can be intense at times. i had it for a while cause my friend let me downloaded it but after a while i stopped getting on cause it was just me and him and so i uninstalled and he let his cousin play it

i wouldnt mind buying counter strike again to play with you guys

@lone that was first part was to kekold since he says i should look for it and i was saying that i did and the second part was ment for jec telling him ill watch those links later
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:39 am

Counter Strike is highly praised, so I don't see how you could make that comparison.

There's PS+ trial if you want to try it.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:40 am

Lol I was just about to ask you to get it dx. Good shit. The three amigos on counter strike then.

I do wanna finish dark souls soon to clear more of my backlog if nothing else. By next week or the week after. I expect to replay dark souls a lot considering there are 700 levels but I wanna finish the story so I won't come back to the game blank.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:42 am

Lone wrote:Counter Strike is highly praised, so I don't see how you could make that comparison.

I know the cs series was critically acclaimed, but I wasn't sure if this iteration(a console port) would live up to it's predecessors. Payday was also highly praised.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:44 am

Oh yeah that Counterstrike has cross platform play and mouse & keyboard support, so you can play it with people who have it for the PC too on an even level.

Jet wrote:
    Lone wrote:Counter Strike is highly praised, so I don't see how you could make that comparison.

I know the cs series was critically acclaimed, but I wasn't sure if this iteration(a console port) would live up to it's predecessors. Payday was also highly praised.
    It was released at the same time, it's not a port. It has all the functionality of the PC version except maybe mods, also it has move support. If the PS3 version is bad, then the PC version is too.

http://www.gamesradar.com/counter-strike-global-offensive-loses-ps3-and-pc-cross-play/

Oh I guess they cancelled that feature. What assholes. It's not like it isn't possible, and won't make the game better. It worked for Portal 2. Portal 2 also shows how good Valve can make PS3 games, so since CSGO released after Portal 2 it must retain the technical quality. CSGO must be solid, if it's good on PC like everyone says.

Last edited by Lone on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:12 am

yeah counter strike is pretty good

and as for ds i leveled up once so one more and i can be the median for jet and lone
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:26 am

Iron Man 3 has a lot of potential. If they actually fully utilize the Mandarin and his capabilities it could be great, also with magic being a factor with him it would make a good chance to hint at Doctor Strange for the next Marvel movie and slowly integrate the mystical side of the marvel universe.

Of course it could instead become diarrhea like fucking Iron Man 2, but so far their studio's track record has had more positives than negatives so we'll see.
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:28 am

well ima go to sleep but yeah counter strike is fun and we'd spend the 10 bucks sony gave us anyways so no real loss. imagine a week from now plus gets it for free. nah we're not EU enough. though sony does hate us so hmm......
    Link

Post by Link Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:36 am

lets play un 3 multi one day
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:22 am

at Jet their redoing the anime so its only at episode 60 something or maybe 70 max. so not so bad. But the anime is done really reallly reallllly well. but i prefer manga a bit because i felt the anime changed the names of some things like a city a move a group etc. i rather keep it exactly like the mangaka did it.

i forgot who mentioned that ohba and obata doing a new series/one shot?! (creators of bakuman and death note)

i bought journey already and to only find out they have a deal for it soon after ...Sad....-_-
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:02 am

Lone wrote:Oh yeah that Counterstrike has cross platform play and mouse & keyboard support, so you can play it with people who have it for the PC too on an even level.

Jet wrote:

It was released at the same time, it's not a port. It has all the functionality of the PC version except maybe mods, also it has move support. If the PS3 version is bad, then the PC version is too.

http://www.gamesradar.com/counter-strike-global-offensive-loses-ps3-and-pc-cross-play/

Oh I guess they cancelled that feature. What assholes. It's not like it isn't possible, and won't make the game better. It worked for Portal 2. Portal 2 also shows how good Valve can make PS3 games, so since CSGO released after Portal 2 it must retain the technical quality. CSGO must be solid, if it's good on PC like everyone says.
    doesn't matter the point stands, a healthy amount of skepticism is good. Like I said it was my first thought after a good share of mediocre shooters
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:22 am

Lone wrote:Iron Man 3 has a lot of potential. If they actually fully utilize the Mandarin and his capabilities it could be great, also with magic being a factor with him it would make a good chance to hint at Doctor Strange for the next Marvel movie and slowly integrate the mystical side of the marvel universe.

Of course it could instead become diarrhea like fucking Iron Man 2, but so far their studio's track record has had more positives than negatives so we'll see.

Well I hope they dont crap on on the great potential they have. But being that they introduced the Iron Patriot and the mandalorian not looking chinese or Asian looking... Im not going to rant, I hope they at least they respect the origin of those two new introduced characters. But one thing I will not let go is that Iron Patriot belongs Osborn... There I go again, Jet tell your uncle to keep this one respectable... Like seriously dude.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:24 pm

He doesn't listen to me.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:12 pm

Gotta love them video game gals

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4] - Page 4 Ac90255e-5bc2-4a5a-b704-9c1681a0f56b_zps91d51f3e
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:15 pm

STOP! You're gonna make me cum :[
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:01 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:22 pm

Get that shit outta here.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:29 pm

Shit!!! get out of here...

I will speak of it no more unless I am bored.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:34 pm

I creamed KEKOLD thanks
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:43 pm

Garbage.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:03 pm

Anyone else think same engine?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:35 am