Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+12
ExcessKarnage18
JNM
Eri
Link
Jec
KEKOLD
ShadowB
FullmetalHeart
Sai
Chakramaster
Jet
Cyan
16 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4]

Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4]

Post by Jec Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:20 pm

Well, have you tried moving to the UK? I mean it's better than Spain and since you know english I doubt it would be very difficult for you to find a job. You can use your spanish as an advantage there.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4]

Post by Eri Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:30 pm

Goku beats superman but loses to light yagami
    Link

Post by Link Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:33 pm

Yeah I've thought about the UK a lot, but the problem is I am a foreign resident here, and the only way I can enter the UK is if I get a (very hard to get) Visa, or if I get the spanish nationality but that takes forever to get, I'm aiming to Nordic countries that belong to the EU in which I can actually enter without a Visa, once there I can always try to get a job, I already have friends in Sweden and Norway but I need to have some money in my pockets when I go on vacations to make a living while I can actually get a job and settle down

thanks for the advice though
    Link

Post by Link Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:35 pm

Eri wrote:Goku beats superman but loses to light yagami
    Besides Goku or Kakaroto we don't know Goku's last name so Light couldn't really kill him, plus in 45 seconds Goku Kame hame ha light to bits
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:56 pm

JayJay1401 wrote:And I come back from the dead (I will be back normally pretty soon)... Anyone here don't have Playstation Plus or just wants to help me out in general? I actually got a vita and etc etc haven't hooked it up to the internet yet. Only got Uncharted and MGS collection (with 2 &3) but I'm gonna get playstation Plus for a year but the problem is it will be a waste if I can't purchase/ download the stuff when my ship is underway so I need someone to log into my JayJay1401 account once a week and get the deals/ free games on Playstation plus for me whenever I'm underway/ disappear for awhile.... that way when I pull in to ports and stuff I can download the stuff throughout the year or months I been gone etc etc

So.... any takers? It's free Playstation Plus for a year (you have to be able to actually get on every week to get the free Playstation 1/ PSP games...)
    I can do that for you, I already do that for myself every week anyway by checking out the store, even if there isn't anything good I still check.

KonohamaruHeaven wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:next trailer has been released for RWBY =D

[flash(425,350)]ttp://www.youtube.com/v/ImKCt7BD4U4[/ash]
    Looks like monty oum's work
    That's cause it is, he works for Rooster Teeth remember?
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:17 pm

Link wrote:
    Eri wrote:Goku beats superman but loses to light yagami
    Besides Goku or Kakaroto we don't know Goku's last name so Light couldn't really kill him, plus in 45 seconds Goku Kame hame ha light to bits

yes but no one knows about death note Cuz of his deception.

Aizen can prob mess them both up too

Kizaru from one piece or even law.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:23 pm

Now you're just making characters up, shit.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:58 pm

Lol my character from dark souls can beat them all
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:04 pm

The Mad Arab can kill anyone
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:03 pm

Yeah karnage is pretty op.

Sheeeeeeeeit
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:26 pm

I think he's level 118 on Netflix.
    ShadowB
    ShadowB
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by ShadowB Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:28 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    KonohamaruHeaven wrote:

It is...just like that Dead Fantasy video I linked a few days back. He's been working on this RWBY series for awhile now. Just one more to reveal before the series gets underway at least. I honestly want more of Dead Fantasy though first since its unfinished

Monty works for Rooster teeth... He's been working with them for like 5 years now on all red vs Blue choreography fights.
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:36 pm

Lone wrote:
    JayJay1401 wrote:And I come back from the dead (I will be back normally pretty soon)... Anyone here don't have Playstation Plus or just wants to help me out in general? I actually got a vita and etc etc haven't hooked it up to the internet yet. Only got Uncharted and MGS collection (with 2 &3) but I'm gonna get playstation Plus for a year but the problem is it will be a waste if I can't purchase/ download the stuff when my ship is underway so I need someone to log into my JayJay1401 account once a week and get the deals/ free games on Playstation plus for me whenever I'm underway/ disappear for awhile.... that way when I pull in to ports and stuff I can download the stuff throughout the year or months I been gone etc etc

So.... any takers? It's free Playstation Plus for a year (you have to be able to actually get on every week to get the free Playstation 1/ PSP games...)
    I can do that for you, I already do that for myself every week anyway by checking out the store, even if there isn't anything good I still check.

KonohamaruHeaven wrote:

That's cause it is, he works for Rooster Teeth remember?

Ahh beat me to it..
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:37 pm

Eri wrote:Lol my character from dark souls can beat them all

Lol im like Lv 300 i think..
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:40 pm

ShadowB wrote:
    Eri wrote:Lol my character from dark souls can beat them all

Lol im like Lv 300 i think..
    I don't believe you
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:17 pm

Sorry 255

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4] - Page 35 20130323160721

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4] - Page 35 LOL-jay-jay

Lol

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4] - Page 35 28928929
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:40 pm

I still don't believe you.

That jayjay gif was pretty cool. What was that 2010? 11? How'd you make it
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:04 pm

Yea i think it was late 2010, used Photoshop's animation feature. It cool bro you don't have to believe me...however it wasn't legit i cheated by the second/third play through
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:22 pm

You plat it?

The online for this game was a massive letdown. P2P servers with from softwares pvp only design is a total disaster. Its a shame because it's fun when it works. Not as fun as demon souls I don't think, but still. I expected better.
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:28 pm

Jet wrote:You plat it?

The online for this game was a massive letdown. P2P servers with from softwares pvp only design is a total disaster. Its a shame because it's fun when it works. Not as fun as demon souls I don't think, but still. I expected better.

Nah i wasn't considering plating until like 3 play through needa get the unique weapons and some other junk. Yea the multiplayer was a disappointing. I mean i like the idea of invading world but the concept of coop was shitty. I kinda understand why bandi isn't letting the lead dev design the Dark Soul 2 but hopefully they don't fuck up the fighting system in 2 because i heard they want to make it more action base.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:34 pm

Yeah we wait hours trying to summon each other. coop should be fun. There were balancing issues as well. Some spells are just too strong. Maybe ds2 will at least have dedicated servers
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:34 pm

Jet wrote:Yeah we wait hours trying to summon each other. coop should be fun. There were balancing issues as well. Some spells are just too strong. Maybe ds2 will at least have dedicated servers

Well i heard there was no point in trying to a summon friend because you were probably in different lobbies which made it nearly impossible join.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:42 pm

News dump.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-9419-Final-Fantasy-X/X-2-HD-Remaster-Confirmed-For-Western-Release.html
    This year? alright a specific release date please enix. It's an hd remake it shouldnth take this long. No more lightning fantasy.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-9399-White-Knight-Chronicles-Servers-Set-to-Shutdown-This-June.html
    Even wk2? It came out in 2011 right? Lvl 5 is a good dev for rpgs but might be on my buy used list on future titles if this trend continues so soon

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-9414-Magic-2014---Duels-of-the-Planeswalkers-Announced.html
    Damn I still haven't tried these games. Karnage we need to nerdbattle.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-9401-Metro--Last-Light-Hands-On-Preview---Living-Up-to-its-Promise.html
    Weren't kekold and cyan into this game? Shame on you.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-9410-The-Witcher-3-Dev-Outlines-Future-Plans--Including-Two-Unannounced-Games.html
    Release the 2nd for ps3! I've heard 2 is a hundred times better than the first game. So this will be....a thousand?!

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:44 pm

ShadowB wrote:
    Jet wrote:Yeah we wait hours trying to summon each other. coop should be fun. There were balancing issues as well. Some spells are just too strong. Maybe ds2 will at least have dedicated servers

Well i heard there was no point in trying to a summon friend because you were probably in different lobbies which made it nearly impossible join.
    yeah it's because they didn't use dedicated servers. Complete garbage
    ExcessKarnage18
    ExcessKarnage18

Post by ExcessKarnage18 Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:36 am

Link wrote:Bankers are the worst, they denied my loan so I can't get the laptop I need, damn it, now it is gonna take 6 months the least because I'm gonna have to use the leftovers of my wages to save up and such

It's really bad in the US too. Major banks refuse to give out loans nowadays. Partly an aftereffect of the recession. They loaned too much and lost it so now they are loaning almost nothing. If you try to get a loan they try to sell you on credit cards instead.

Credit cards suck. They are designed to drive you into debt and suck as much capital from you as possible. It's low-risk for the bank but expensive for the consumer where the bank can safely make as much money from you as possible.

Last edited by ExcessKarnage18 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:41 pm