Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+12
ExcessKarnage18
JNM
Eri
Link
Jec
KEKOLD
ShadowB
FullmetalHeart
Sai
Chakramaster
Jet
Cyan
16 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4]

ExcessKarnage18
    ExcessKarnage18
    Academy Ninja: Student

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4]

Post by ExcessKarnage18 Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:38 am

Jet wrote:
    http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-9414-Magic-2014---Duels-of-the-Planeswalkers-Announced.html
    Damn I still haven't tried these games. Karnage we need to nerdbattle.

Challenge accepted.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4]

Post by Jet Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:26 am

ExcessKarnage18 wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-9414-Magic-2014---Duels-of-the-Planeswalkers-Announced.html

Challenge accepted.
    Idk how to play
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:33 am

Jet wrote:News dump.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-9419-Final-Fantasy-X/X-2-HD-Remaster-Confirmed-For-Western-Release.html
    This year? alright a specific release date please enix. It's an hd remake it shouldnth take this long. No more lightning fantasy.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-9399-White-Knight-Chronicles-Servers-Set-to-Shutdown-This-June.html
    Even wk2? It came out in 2011 right? Lvl 5 is a good dev for rpgs but might be on my buy used list on future titles if this trend continues so soon

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-9401-Metro--Last-Light-Hands-On-Preview---Living-Up-to-its-Promise.html
    Weren't kekold and cyan into this game? Shame on you.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-9410-The-Witcher-3-Dev-Outlines-Future-Plans--Including-Two-Unannounced-Games.html
    Release the 2nd for ps3! I've heard 2 is a hundred times better than the first game. So this will be....a thousand?!

Too late jet...more lightning fantasy otw. FF XIII-3 lightning returns (means more to come). How she returns when she's been the main for the past 3 I'll never know.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:34 am

Couple more hours
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:18 am

I order a physical copy of SimCity from amazon. Stupid EA origin was going to force me into buying it in Euros for not living in the US. Fuck that.

So shadow, I'll be playing SimCity in about two weeks.
    Link

Post by Link Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:52 am

ExcessKarnage18 wrote:
    Link wrote:Bankers are the worst, they denied my loan so I can't get the laptop I need, damn it, now it is gonna take 6 months the least because I'm gonna have to use the leftovers of my wages to save up and such

It's really bad in the US too. Major banks refuse to give out loans nowadays. Partly an aftereffect of the recession. They loaned too much and lost it so now they are loaning almost nothing. If you try to get a loan they try to sell you on credit cards instead.

Credit cards suck. They are designed to drive you into debt and suck as much capital from you as possible. It's low-risk for the bank but expensive for the consumer where the bank can safely make as much money from you as possible.
    Yeah I can see the reason behind banks are playing it safe

what bugs me is Right now I have a job and I've proven it to them that I can pay them back in a short period of time with my paychecks, I mean my wages get to me through the bank, so they already know how much I make

but then someone without a job receiving social security help income goes and asks for a loan and they give it to them, like seriously, so twisted!

Chakramaster wrote:Couple more hours
    I'm currently playing Crystal, any suggestions? about to head to the last gym and there is also the bell tower which I don't really know if I should catch anything there before I go to the league
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:19 am

Ehhh not really. Just train and I'd say as long as each from your team can handle Victory Road alone I'd say you should be safe. I was on about PMD and the "chance" that hopefully I can get the Pikachu 3DS XL as well. Just hope it's not gonna be sold out or no long line for it
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:20 am

I enjoyed pkmn crystal. On gameboy color... I hadn't played video games for years until then since my snes died
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:09 am

Chakramaster wrote:Ehhh not really. Just train and I'd say as long as each from your team can handle Victory Road alone I'd say you should be safe. I was on about PMD and the "chance" that hopefully I can get the Pikachu 3DS XL as well. Just hope it's not gonna be sold out or no long line for it
    I don't think there should be a long line. But I guess it depends on where you live. But if the SMTIV color for the XL ever comes out I should have no problem getting it myself fufufu.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:13 pm

Well consider me blessed and lucky then cause there was a line and they only had 2 in stock.....I got the last one
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:25 pm

Jet wrote:
    ExcessKarnage18 wrote:
    Jet wrote:

Challenge accepted.
    Idk how to play

Same but i would like to learn..
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:29 pm

Chakramaster wrote:Well consider me blessed and lucky then cause there was a line and they only had 2 in stock.....I got the last one
    Are you kidding. Ridiculous. Well at least you got one.
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:31 pm

Jec wrote:I order a physical copy of SimCity from amazon. Stupid EA origin was going to force me into buying it in Euros for not living in the US. Fuck that.

So shadow, I'll be playing SimCity in about two weeks.

Kk,If you are going to make a city make it private and we'll invite people because letting anyone join is economically a poor decision in this game. The main tip i can give you to look forward too, is that you want to minimize traffic as much as possible. It's pretty much the biggest threat in the game.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:39 pm

Sai wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:Well consider me blessed and lucky then cause there was a line and they only had 2 in stock.....I got the last one

I just can't believe they only got 2 in....I thought they would've learned from what happened in Japan and Europe...guess not
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:41 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:

I just can't believe they only got 2 in....I thought they would've learned from what happened in Japan and Europe...guess not
    What the fuck, they only got 2 shipped in? That's hardly a release.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:52 pm

Sai wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:

Amurika for you there...they did say limited. Japan sold out in reservations with an hour of reservations...Europe....well Europe I didn't hear much other than there were complaints of "not enough shipped." So I just went with what I knew from those and predicted its be popular and in very limited quantity is all.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:55 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:

Amurika for you there...they did say limited. Japan sold out in reservations with an hour of reservations...Europe....well Europe I didn't hear much other than there were complaints of "not enough shipped." So I just went with what I knew from those and predicted its be popular and in very limited quantity is all.
    What time did you even get there?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:31 pm

About 40 mins before the mall opened. There was groups there before hand but they moved off busy talking with each other so I just moved myself in front of that door as it got closer to time. Being the second person in it was a straight quick walk there...however it happened some people got in the mall before it opened and II got 3rd in line. But...I ain't even mad cause...the other guy who got the one before me....was one of my close friends from high school.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:58 pm

Chakramaster wrote:About 40 mins before the mall opened. There was groups there before hand but they moved off busy talking with each other so I just moved myself in front of that door as it got closer to time. Being the second person in it was a straight quick walk there...however it happened some people got in the mall before it opened and II got 3rd in line. But...I ain't even mad cause...the other guy who got the one before me....was one of my close friends from high school.
    Omoshiroi. You should take pics of the box and shit. I'm actually quite interested in seeing it now. I'm pretty proud of my LoZ 3DS but yours seems like its going to be a lot more rare.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Collector's Edition.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:04 pm

First off let's see it chalk?

Secondly, anyone play new luigi's mansion on 3ds?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:09 pm

No
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:12 pm

Maverick hunter
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:35 pm

Eri wrote:First off let's see it chalk?

Secondly, anyone play new luigi's mansion on 3ds?

gonna get it together soon as I can to show.

and no not yet. My brother seems to have plans to get it though.

best part on being lucky to get it I get the special Nintendo is offering for Reward club members. I get a free game (of their listing) for registering the XL and game I got (had paid off)
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:08 pm

update: here it is...hopefully it's not too big being from my phone and all

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4] - Page 36 Photo_zps1a11c57b

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:05 am