Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+10
Link
Chakramaster
ShadowB
kcdjedi
Jet
Sai
Cyan
Eri
KEKOLD
Jec
14 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

Cyan
    Cyan
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords] - Page 18 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

Post by Cyan Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:16 pm

Sai wrote:
    Jet wrote:Lol I love how sai shits on internet 4chan troll types
    The thing is, noone on 4chan seriously tries to troll anyone anymore. Its just a bunch of reddit/9gag kiddies who bait people into arguments. Posting that kind of stuff is what attracts shit posting and the like to a topic that never really had meaning in the first place. It's akin to calling some otaku's waifu shit and watching the fireworks fly.

The whole "trolling" concept has really lost meaning, its just some word these people use with the logic that they were just pretending to be retarded.
    thanks sai i was about to have to type that whole explination out and im pretty lazy
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords] - Page 18 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

Post by Eri Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:18 pm

noo sai donnt get pissed u will fall into there trap card!

@jet i saw the ending on youtube...kinda dumb...no closure...

but what did you think of the trailer? the seen on the bridge loook soo good no chance was it in game..
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:24 pm

Jec wrote:Well If consumerist only takes into account consumer relations then they should change the name of their award into something less generalizing.
    I still think the results are biased. Videogames fans have the most online presence and if 4chan can troll other polls to send Juston Beiber to North Korea, I don't see how some other pretentious kids couldn't have done the same with this one.

Then take this award as what it is... Meaningless. Something that EA's COO has failed to comprehend. He should focus on improving customer relations instead of trying to argue about an award with no value by attaking other companies. He sounds like a teenager trying to justify his actions by saying that they're not as bad as the other kids.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:36 pm

Eri wrote:noo sai donnt get pissed u will fall into there trap card!

@jet i saw the ending on youtube...kinda dumb...no closure...

but what did you think of the trailer? the seen on the bridge loook soo good no chance was it in game..
    eh. I'll worry about the game when it's cheap
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:58 pm

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:03 pm

ShadowB
    ShadowB
    Academy Ninja: Student
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by ShadowB Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:31 pm

Well it could be anything, since GTA5 is coming out they will bring in shitloads of money. Since LA nior will have no sequel because of company dispute and Max Payne was a flop, i can't think of anything better than another Red dead game. I would like them to try something else, maybe a a heist game(not like Payday) a co-op/strategy/third person(i know it not a genre)/ where you have to plan your route, and you skillful mini games that make or break your heist. Maybe some stat build characters where some players are better at unlocking shit or killing people. Idk, im just disappointed that LA nior never got that bank robbery dlc.... Mad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:56 pm

Lol me & Jet were wanting to rob banks together online in RDR. Would of been cool to do in GTA too.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:00 pm

Shit, I'll look into r sd maybe find something.

And that sounds cool shadow. I feel like trying a team based game. i also think Splitting up teams if they don't work together would be a cool dynamic game feature. Don't think it's ever been done before. But what you said also sounds good. Would certainly break up the typical deathmatch fps monotony
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:02 pm

Lone wrote:Lol me & Jet were wanting to rob banks together online in RDR. Would of been cool to do in GTA too.
    lol yeah we had to settle by killing ppl in armadildo and pretending we did, after the cops were after US
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:31 pm

Oh that BF3 as in battlefront

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:28 pm

Just saw Eugene jareckis documentary why we fight. Sad. I still need to catch his movie on the drug war the house I live in.
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:08 pm

Coachella's this weekend mo fos. check it on youtube for what their stremaing an dwhen

All i really care about is New Order playing saturday night

https://www.youtube.com/coachella?feature=inp-lt-c13
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:24 pm

lone, cyan wants to know when podcast comes back cuz got some cool ideas or something like that...

weird kid..
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:48 pm

lol i already told lone it was your idea. i be texting him now
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:42 pm

Saw this on teh facebook.

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords] - Page 18 Af72802167361ecf0ec0bb5b827a4d69

Thought of KH/Chakra.

Last edited by Lone on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:48 pm

I don't facebook all that much. Hence why my photo there is almost 2 years old. Likes/comments and never shared nothing on Facebook. So yeah what of it? Use it only when needed/or want to
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:25 pm

What is it? The photo isn't there
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:31 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:56 pm

=/
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:08 pm

Yeah the pic was dead earlier. In case you couldn't see it either chakra it's a k on girl with a pikachu costume.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:14 pm

Ahh...edited I see. Yes still like Pikachu and seen many of those. =D

Y think of KH from that pic?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:16 pm

What's up chakra
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Ehh...week could be better...but spring break here in town can be so well with the Masters traffic and people.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:22 pm

Also...that pic is wrong...(yeah pointing it out cause I know Pikachu too well.). That girl is wearing the wrong costume...kinda bugs me now...tail doesn't have that indent heart like shape at the end >_>....y does it big me so?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:56 pm