Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+10
Link
Chakramaster
ShadowB
kcdjedi
Jet
Sai
Cyan
Eri
KEKOLD
Jec
14 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords] - Page 4 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

Post by Jet Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:10 pm

kcdjedi wrote:I Just realized the name of this edition is the name of the book I'm on right now. Nicely done.
    I'm about 700 pages in right now.
    you read it too? Nice! That's the best book in the series, the 4th the weakest
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords] - Page 4 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

Post by Eri Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:01 pm

ShadowB wrote:So about MGS ground Zero it's said that it's a prologue for MGSV: The phantom pain

Yes the way im thinking it will play out is that it will be 1 game two halves.

Ground zero zero vs big boss.

Then big boss in Zanzibar. Maybe.
    ShadowB
    ShadowB
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by ShadowB Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:27 pm

Jet wrote:
    kcdjedi wrote:I Just realized the name of this edition is the name of the book I'm on right now. Nicely done.
    I'm about 700 pages in right now.
    you read it too? Nice! That's the best book in the series, the 4th the weakest

I might have to read it too, a year to wait each season is hurtful.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:53 pm

Yeah book 3 is supposedly being split into 2 seasons because so much stuff happens. Same with 4 I hear. Glad you guys are checking out the series now
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:23 pm

well i been a fan since the release of first Game of throne episode... but it seem like just the manga world reading is going to be more convient.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:36 pm

The original material tends to be better. That being said this Sundays premiere will be epic. And for kcd Dr who the day before
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:59 pm

Yea i can't wait... then summer Breaking Bad :<_>: woohoo! Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords] - Page 4 3375672046
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:01 am

Then fall sons of anarchy
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:13 am

I'm replaying DA: Origins...

God Sten's a douche...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:21 am

ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:38 am

Oh god... I was happy when RockSteady made a great game then a great sequel... Now the milking of Batman fuking nipples begin..
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:50 am

I thought they said no more batman? Hmm if it's good I'll still play it. But they might wanna calm down
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:05 am

Damn I keep trying to reregister to gt to discuss game of thrones like I did last year, with more substance now that I read the books...but the site keeps giving me errors.

GT: bringing you all the exclusives on forums errors and web glitches. As well as original content, like how to drive away your fanbase. Fucking up everything since 2009
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:09 am

Well you can thank Viacom for that
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:22 am

The forum I selected does nor exist hahaha

Terrible.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:34 am

.....once again Chunsoft and the pokemon company do it again....that new pokemon mystery dungeon was amazing dispite it's limited number of pokemon in it and the things the took out and new things they added. That was another beautiful game they made...powerful soundtrack as always. I hope they continue making these spinoffs. They're getting better each game honestly. Can't wait to see what's next if so.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:52 am

Green blood
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:28 am

Gonna watch Dawn of the seeker. Hope it's good.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:17 am

KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:19 am

Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:22 am

DA movie surprisingly interesting...

Needs more Flemeth though...

Damn, Cassandra Penterbitch is a bad ass. Hope she's playable in DA 3
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:18 pm

Chakramaster wrote:.....once again Chunsoft and the pokemon company do it again....that new pokemon mystery dungeon was amazing dispite it's limited number of pokemon in it and the things the took out and new things they added. That was another beautiful game they made...powerful soundtrack as always. I hope they continue making these spinoffs. They're getting better each game honestly. Can't wait to see what's next if so.
    Protip: Chunsoft is one of my favorite companies because of the Zero escape series.

Do they publish it? Or are part of the dev team?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:06 pm

Published it if I'm correct. They just work with Nintendo and the pokemon company cause they use their characters/sprites. I think that's it at least. All I know is ever since I played the first PMD game they get better. The 2nd was so good I had doubts that they could top it with the 3rd....they proved me dead wrong there. So bravo on their part.

EDIT: Developers are Chunsoft

Publishers are Nintendo
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:41 pm

Ah yeah thought so. Chunsoft are great at what they do. The fact that the pokemon games are good doesn't surprise me. If I remember correctly they are Spike Chunsoft now I think.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:46 pm

lol...so I read up in it and found in the post game to this new PMD game there's a "touch from the 999 series" in it depending on a decision in the end

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:27 pm