Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+12
ExcessKarnage18
Iri
Goldie
FullmetalHeart
Cyan
KEKOLD
Jec
Link
Eri
Sai
Chakramaster
Jet
16 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

KEKOLD
    KEKOLD
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 11 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Post by KEKOLD Tue May 07, 2013 9:30 pm

EA signed a contract with Disney to mess up your dreams.

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 11 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Post by Eri Tue May 07, 2013 10:01 pm

Jet wanna do meeting soon
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Tue May 07, 2013 11:45 pm

Not enough people are on. If you'd like to talk about something just text me though
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Tue May 07, 2013 11:55 pm

Jet wrote:Not enough people are on. If you'd like to talk about something just text me though

I would text you but i dont know your number.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Tue May 07, 2013 11:56 pm

Lone wrote:Ha awesome. I saw that Tim was doing a juice fast and getting healthier a while back.

All organic and DRM free!

:-D DRM is the leading cause of digital cancer.
    Anonymous
    AwesomeX

Post by AwesomeX Wed May 08, 2013 1:49 am

Goddamnit why can't I ever remember the god damn password I use for this site.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed May 08, 2013 2:27 am

D? Shadow I can change your password to something else. Tell me what you want it to be

Last edited by Jet on Wed May 08, 2013 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed May 08, 2013 8:50 am

Jet wrote:If you carry an me2 save into me3 can you change your class? For that matter can I change my class in me2 by carrying over to newgameplus? I've forgotten what newgameplus entails in me2
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed May 08, 2013 10:05 am

This pretty much sums up my view on EA acquiring Star Wars

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 11 HFADE71E8
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed May 08, 2013 10:30 am

Well if DICE ends up developing battlefront it shouldn't be a problem I don't think they need a storyline.

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed May 08, 2013 10:39 am

It seems likely it would be dice. What would you like to see more kotor3 or battlefront3
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed May 08, 2013 10:45 am

Jet wrote:It seems likely it would be dice. What would you like to see more kotor3 or battlefront3

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 11 0fc
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed May 08, 2013 10:47 am

KOTOR3 would be nice, also a new Jedi Academy, I just hope EA doesn't develop a fighting game...
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed May 08, 2013 10:48 am

Jec wrote:
    Jet wrote:It seems likely it would be dice. What would you like to see more kotor3 or battlefront3

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 11 0fc

lol... por que no los dos?
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed May 08, 2013 10:54 am

KEKOLD wrote:KOTOR3 would be nice, also a new Jedi Academy, I just hope EA doesn't develop a fighting game...

Ooooh, I'd love a new Jedi Academy. One of the best Star Wars game series there is.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed May 08, 2013 11:10 am

yup, Something that I always wanted is another SW: Shadows of the Empire but with Mara Jade as the playable character.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed May 08, 2013 12:52 pm

Jec wrote:
    KEKOLD wrote:KOTOR3 would be nice, also a new Jedi Academy, I just hope EA doesn't develop a fighting game...

Ooooh, I'd love a new Jedi Academy. One of the best Star Wars game series there is.
    was Jedi academy the one where you cut down trees with your lightsaber in the beginning? I was fucking around on a star wars game like that. My friends and I were laughing when I chopped a tree down and it killed me hahaha. I think after killing a whole lot of bad guys too.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed May 08, 2013 2:06 pm

I... Don't remember that. It is a cool lightsaber action game. I loved fighting sith
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Wed May 08, 2013 2:16 pm

Update, I got my laptop back, but have no charger. They said it will arrive in a separate shipment because the one I sent them was found defective.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed May 08, 2013 2:20 pm

#HP
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed May 08, 2013 2:21 pm

Anyone watched the 30 minute gameplay demo of Beyond: Two souls? Really looking forward to it.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed May 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Chakramaster wrote:Update, I got my laptop back, but have no charger. They said it will arrive in a separate shipment because the one I sent them was found defective.
    Damn any word on when that will arrive?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed May 08, 2013 2:30 pm

Nope, they didn't even tell me about it. Just put it within a notice on some paper. A spot I told them about on the screen is still there as well (inside of the screen, not able to be wiped away). Although I can learn to live with it it's bad they ignored that.

@Jec: get used to it. ALL manufactures have issues. None are perfect, if you think otherwise well....you're just as oblivious to that as life itself
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed May 08, 2013 2:50 pm

Chakramaster wrote:Nope, they didn't even tell me about it. Just put it within a notice on some paper. A spot I told them about on the screen is still there as well (inside of the screen, not able to be wiped away). Although I can learn to live with it it's bad they ignored that.

@Jec: get used to it. ALL manufactures have issues. None are perfect, if you think otherwise well....you're just as oblivious to that as life itself
    Jeez, well did it at least come fully charged? And yeah I agree with you all companies are like that.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed May 08, 2013 2:53 pm

Yeah it came fully charged at least...but by the time everything I had retransferred it was at a out 89%. So not too bad, but there's still stuff I got to reinstall etc

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:06 pm