Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+12
ExcessKarnage18
Iri
Goldie
FullmetalHeart
Cyan
KEKOLD
Jec
Link
Eri
Sai
Chakramaster
Jet
16 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 12 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Post by Sai Wed May 08, 2013 3:14 pm

Well least you got the laptop in your hands now. So that's good.
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 12 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Post by Jec Wed May 08, 2013 4:22 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    @Jec: get used to it. ALL manufactures have issues. None are perfect, if you think otherwise well....you're just as oblivious to that as life itself

Where that come from?
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed May 08, 2013 4:51 pm

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Wed May 08, 2013 5:12 pm

Jec wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    @Jec: get used to it. ALL manufactures have issues. None are perfect, if you think otherwise well....you're just as oblivious to that as life itself

Where that come from?

At the "#HP" thing....directed at that statement cause its not just an "hp" thing
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Wed May 08, 2013 5:22 pm

sith era is best era
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed May 08, 2013 5:27 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Jec wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:

Where that come from?

At the "#HP" thing....directed at that statement cause its not just an "hp" thing

I never said or implied it was just an HP thing... I do however know from experience that HP's customer service is probably the worst there is, aside from making awful computers...
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed May 08, 2013 5:32 pm

Jec wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Jec wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:

Where that come from?

I never said or implied it was just an HP thing... I do however know from experience that HP's customer service is probably the worst there is, aside from making awful computers...

Well chak I agree with Jec as far as personal experience goes, HP's customer service and PC products are the worst I had. Not only but several of my IT friends agree had the same problem.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed May 08, 2013 5:42 pm

Everyone of my friends around here agree hp is better, cause dell x to toshiba are just terrible here. Guess it all depends on what part of the country you're in.

Also explain this....2/2 dell laptops I tried failed on purchase. If that doesn't show me they aren't close to hp when hp works longer at least I dunno what will.

I and my friend did research into my model laptop anyway and the issue that was mentioned as their main issue was what mine had, was battery issues/charger. Never will try dell or toshiba so if I ever look into another it won't be either of those. Unless I decide to get an Alienware one day just for gaming at least. If I ever need another it'll be custom made or hp cause the others here are just.....not worth even looking at cause there's so many bad reviews
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed May 08, 2013 5:45 pm

If Dell's so bad, companies and universities wouldn't sink millions into buying Dells to run their intranets and for their employees and students if they were unreliable. My family purchased two HP and a Compaq and both of them broke within the year. My dad bought a Dell and it's been 2 and half years working fantastic.

There are many other brands besides Dell and HP too. I suggest giving them a try.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed May 08, 2013 6:28 pm

Dell laptops are pieces of shit. ASUS, IBM, Lenovo. Those are the brands people would be looking for when it comes to laptops. Simply put, it all really depends on budget and personal experience. I had an HP desktop which lasted me 4-5 years plus, and it still runs its just slow as fuck because of its outdated hardware. My sisters dell laptop didn't even last a year before it started giving CPU and problems with the battery.

Anyway, Chakra you have what you have, hopefully it works fine from here on out. And you won't have any problems in the future. Seriously, this comes up every time you mention your laptop and its stupid. Why even start an argument over something that you can't physically change anymore? I mean its obvious you have lots of expenses and stuff to worry about so you can't just go out and buy a new one.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed May 08, 2013 8:14 pm

It'd be nice to be able to but yeah it's what I have to go off of for now
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed May 08, 2013 10:08 pm

Have you tried askin how much your laptop sells for? You could try to sell it once the charger is "fixed" and get something more reliable
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed May 08, 2013 10:23 pm

Nope, not gonna deal with it. Making a custom one wouldn't be worth it. Cause like I said I'm not dealing with anything else ever again
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 9:07 am

Oh chakra.

Jet wrote:
    Jec wrote:
    KEKOLD wrote:KOTOR3 would be nice, also a new Jedi Academy, I just hope EA doesn't develop a fighting game...

Ooooh, I'd love a new Jedi Academy. One of the best Star Wars game series there is.
    was Jedi academy the one where you cut down trees with your lightsaber in the beginning? I was fucking around on a star wars game like that. My friends and I were laughing when I chopped a tree down and it killed me hahaha. I think after killing a whole lot of bad guys too.
    Isn't that TFU?

Academy didn't have that much going on with the physics, games of that gen rarely had destructible environments. Only few I can think of are Otogi 1 & 2 and Black.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu May 09, 2013 10:07 am

TFU was wasted potential.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Thu May 09, 2013 10:28 am

Lone wrote:Oh chakra.

Jet wrote:
    Jec wrote:
    KEKOLD wrote:KOTOR3 would be nice, also a new Jedi Academy, I just hope EA doesn't develop a fighting game...

Ooooh, I'd love a new Jedi Academy. One of the best Star Wars game series there is.
    was Jedi academy the one where you cut down trees with your lightsaber in the beginning? I was fucking around on a star wars game like that. My friends and I were laughing when I chopped a tree down and it killed me hahaha. I think after killing a whole lot of bad guys too.
    Isn't that TFU?

Academy didn't have that much going on with the physics, games of that gen rarely had destructible environments. Only few I can think of are Otogi 1 & 2 and Black.
    nah it was an old game on Xbox. I remember you could throw the lightsaber. The lvl was a forest.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu May 09, 2013 10:56 am

Star Wars Obi-Wan?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu May 09, 2013 11:19 am

It's gonna be a corpse party
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Thu May 09, 2013 9:17 pm

This will prob be last here for a while.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu May 09, 2013 11:02 pm

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 12 H2D72A0FC
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Fri May 10, 2013 12:53 am

Jet, D says he can't remember his password, to send him an email to change it.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri May 10, 2013 6:53 am

Eri wrote:This will prob be last here for a while.
    stop it.don't go to africa.

Jec wrote:Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 12 H2D72A0FC
    jc2 ain't nothin

Sai wrote:Jet, D says he can't remember his password, to send him an email to change it.
    Hmm tell him I'm changing it to "darkgeneral"

He can change it to what he wants from there
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Fri May 10, 2013 9:37 am

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri May 10, 2013 9:47 am

I can't believe it'll be out this year
    Link

Post by Link Fri May 10, 2013 10:09 am

sup y'all skyrim and Ni no Kuni are absorbing my life, when I'm not playing I'm working or sleeping or playing Yu Gi Oh! with mates so yeah no much time to get online, not till next week

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:52 pm