Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+12
ExcessKarnage18
Iri
Goldie
FullmetalHeart
Cyan
KEKOLD
Jec
Link
Eri
Sai
Chakramaster
Jet
16 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 34 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Post by Jec Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:50 pm

ShadowB wrote:
    Jec wrote:Want an open world survival game? Try Far Cry 2... Need medicine to survive and you'll get jumped by people every two minutes... Not to mention your weapons jam and break

Lol try far cry 2? lol i played that game near half way through. That was a terrible game and the setting in Africa was bare grassland that went on for miles, barely any varieties.

I was thinking a small GTA4 map to explore, looking for clues of civilization in different parts and having to gear up for winter and shit. Kinda like the movie I Am Legend.

Not a terribly made game with shitty controls and armed guards that could shoot 100 miles away and have terrible integration of stealth. Plus those gun got jammed so easily.

Yeah, I remember I didn't even finish Far Cry 2, I think I didn't even get to the middle.
    Far Cry 3 however is an amazing improvement.
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 34 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Post by JayJay1401 Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:58 pm

Cyan wrote:the best and only search engine you'll ever need

http://www.gizoogle.net/

http://www.gizoogle.net/index.php?search=naruto+faction&se=Gizoogle+Dis+Shiznit

"GT Naruto-Faction - MyAnimeList.net
    myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27643 - Cached
    2 Sep 2011 ... Yo, wuz crackalackin', biatch? Yo ass is smokin tha Naruto Faction yo. Here yo big-ass booty is ghon git all dat is Naruto. Our thugged-out asses gotz a unique rankin system dat will keep you comin back fo' more."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:07 pm

Word dawg, we da shizzle.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:19 am

ShadowB wrote:I can't wait for Last of Us. Hopefully it will be all i want in a survival game. Except its not open world...
    write a review on it. I would love to hear your thoughts
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:24 am

JayJay1401 wrote:
    Cyan wrote:the best and only search engine you'll ever need

http://www.gizoogle.net/

http://www.gizoogle.net/index.php?search=naruto+faction&se=Gizoogle+Dis+Shiznit

"GT Naruto-Faction - MyAnimeList.net
    myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27643 - Cached
    2 Sep 2011 ... Yo, wuz crackalackin', biatch? Yo ass is smokin tha Naruto Faction yo. Here yo big-ass booty is ghon git all dat is Naruto. Our thugged-out asses gotz a unique rankin system dat will keep you comin back fo' more."

Lone wrote:Word dawg, we da shizzle.
    Yo ass ain't connected.quit playin n do what the fuck I b sayin'. Please login or regista
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:01 am

God of war ascension buyers get access to last of US demo. So much for plus having exclusive benefits
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:41 am

What were the squads besides kakashis doing before they participated in the chunin exams? What kind of missions you think?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:12 pm

ShadowB
    ShadowB
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by ShadowB Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:03 pm

When Naughty Dog said they were set to change this industry with The God Of Us, they weren't joking.

MP Code leaked

The Multiplayer is actually looking like one pf the best ones ever conceived. Its completely different and unique.

Here are the first bits I got of the code to get a concensus of what ND is trying to emulate;

Multiplayer Leak wrote:
    "SURVIVE 12 WEEKS"
    "A small group of Infected have been spotted heading in our direction. Improve the training of the clan to fight off the Infected and attract new members."

"You gained [A] clan members by fighting off the Infected attack."

"You were able to partially improve the training of your clan. You gained some clan members by fighting off the attack.

"You were able to dramatically improve the training of your clan before the Infected attacked. As a result, you gained the maximum new clan members. Marauders have been raiding camps in the area. Improve the training of the group to fight off the Marauders and attract new members."

Overall Summary of the Multiplayer Leak:

- New feature called "Clans"

- The clan-based system and recruiting is essential to survive hordes of infected (possibly AI or player based clans)

- Possibly free-roam / Big open maps

- You can Craft weapons / Items in Multiplayer from all the supplies you gather

- The Multiplayer has certain random events (sort of like RDR) that happen in your playthrough. Some of which can threaten or help your clan

- The Multiplayer has mini-missions structured for you like surviving a certain amount of time, etc

- You can train Clan members (in what way, its still not clear)

- Depending on how well you train your clan members, you can do rescue missions to free hostages taken during the outbreak

- You'll need to gather supplies to survive (your clan can gather supplies too to be well equipped)

- You can aquire medicines / antibiotics from looting dead bodies throughout your playthrough

- You have 3 matches to complete a Mission (how this works its still unclear)

- Uncharted 3-like, Loadouts makes a comback

- Character Customization possibly back too

- Crouching makes you more accurate by reducing weapon sway

- Mission performance determines how many people you gain or lose

- Mission performance also determines how many One-Use Boosters you earn

- You can spawn next to your teammates

- Boosters are back from UC3, but completeely redesigned and works in a colossaly different way (non-spammable and some are one-time use)

- There might be certain parts of the maps that are contaminated with viruses, you'll need to search/loot for masks or risk getting infected

- Your teammates / Clan members can get infected

-TLDR

Basically, you are in this possibly huge/ free-roam map, filled with hordes of infected. You set camp around the map with clan members (basically spawn points). In this map, exists various multiplayer Missions that you can tackle of which will reward you and your teammates greatly. The world is always active, so you have to do your best to get well equipped by looting everything you can find, and crafting the best weapons to prepare for Clickers/Runners invasions.

Ammo is limited and stealth is the prime focus.

Its sort of like a team-oriented, Resident Evil Outbreak hybrid Multiplayer with stealth/survival elements. Ultimately trying to recreate a Walking Dead atmosphere in terms of tension and immersion.

Its a refreshing take on Multiplayer games

OMG!!!! If true. The biggest thing that stood out was Red Dead multiplayer similarity.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:11 pm

The God Of Us? Never heard of it.
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:30 pm

lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:33 pm

The Last of War
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:02 am

ShadowB wrote:When Naughty Dog said they were set to change this industry with The God Of Us, they weren't joking.

MP Code leaked

The Multiplayer is actually looking like one pf the best ones ever conceived. Its completely different and unique.

Here are the first bits I got of the code to get a concensus of what ND is trying to emulate;

Multiplayer Leak wrote:
    "SURVIVE 12 WEEKS"
    "A small group of Infected have been spotted heading in our direction. Improve the training of the clan to fight off the Infected and attract new members."

"You gained [A] clan members by fighting off the Infected attack."

"You were able to partially improve the training of your clan. You gained some clan members by fighting off the attack.

"You were able to dramatically improve the training of your clan before the Infected attacked. As a result, you gained the maximum new clan members. Marauders have been raiding camps in the area. Improve the training of the group to fight off the Marauders and attract new members."

Overall Summary of the Multiplayer Leak:

- New feature called "Clans"

- The clan-based system and recruiting is essential to survive hordes of infected (possibly AI or player based clans)

- Possibly free-roam / Big open maps

- You can Craft weapons / Items in Multiplayer from all the supplies you gather

- The Multiplayer has certain random events (sort of like RDR) that happen in your playthrough. Some of which can threaten or help your clan

- The Multiplayer has mini-missions structured for you like surviving a certain amount of time, etc

- You can train Clan members (in what way, its still not clear)

- Depending on how well you train your clan members, you can do rescue missions to free hostages taken during the outbreak

- You'll need to gather supplies to survive (your clan can gather supplies too to be well equipped)

- You can aquire medicines / antibiotics from looting dead bodies throughout your playthrough

- You have 3 matches to complete a Mission (how this works its still unclear)

- Uncharted 3-like, Loadouts makes a comback

- Character Customization possibly back too

- Crouching makes you more accurate by reducing weapon sway

- Mission performance determines how many people you gain or lose

- Mission performance also determines how many One-Use Boosters you earn

- You can spawn next to your teammates

- Boosters are back from UC3, but completeely redesigned and works in a colossaly different way (non-spammable and some are one-time use)

- There might be certain parts of the maps that are contaminated with viruses, you'll need to search/loot for masks or risk getting infected

- Your teammates / Clan members can get infected

-TLDR

Basically, you are in this possibly huge/ free-roam map, filled with hordes of infected. You set camp around the map with clan members (basically spawn points). In this map, exists various multiplayer Missions that you can tackle of which will reward you and your teammates greatly. The world is always active, so you have to do your best to get well equipped by looting everything you can find, and crafting the best weapons to prepare for Clickers/Runners invasions.

Ammo is limited and stealth is the prime focus.

Its sort of like a team-oriented, Resident Evil Outbreak hybrid Multiplayer with stealth/survival elements. Ultimately trying to recreate a Walking Dead atmosphere in terms of tension and immersion.

Its a refreshing take on Multiplayer games

OMG!!!! If true. The biggest thing that stood out was Red Dead multiplayer similarity.
    I am so fucking hyped for this game. Damnit....I want it.

I really hope it isn't like uncharted. I want it as far away from that game as possible. It sounds beautiful though, gaaaaaah. No sales during summer and the summer drought. Damnit nd you positioned this well fuuuuuck
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:06 am

Skype meeting tomorrow night guys? Somewhere between 6pm to 10pm pst?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:05 am

I guess so.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:17 am

Dak and Jaxter

Last of US comes out worldwide on June 14th a Friday. How rare for US to get a game on a Friday. Must be because of the brits. Gonna be good
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:21 pm

July is all I care about.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:34 pm

Look at all those games I can't afford...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:42 pm

Which games jec?
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:47 pm

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 34 The-Last-of-us-Multiplayer-7-1152x648

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 34 The-Last-of-us-Multiplayer-10

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 34 The-Last-of-us-Multiplayer-1-1152x648

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 34 The-Last-of-us-Multiplayer-8-1152x648

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 34 The-Last-of-us-Multiplayer-2-1152x648
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:51 pm

I'm reading the article with those pics shadow. You planning on playing mp? Character models remind me a bit of uncharted noooooo
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:15 pm

Yea of course!! if it is anything like they say its going to be. But if it falls short and seems to be shit then i'll probably won't invest too many hours into it.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:23 pm

Ugh those characters look straight out of the uncharted 3 airport map. Well the single player is what matters. Damn 60 dollar games. I've been thinking about this. If current gen will still be supported while next gen is does that mean they'll still charge 60 dollars for ps3 and 360 games? That seems wrong. It would be even worse if they charged 70 for next gen
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:40 pm

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/124562-Deus-Ex-Human-Revolution-Goes-Free-On-PlayStation-Plus

First spec ops, sleeping dogs and now deus. Played these a while ago. Really great games. Saved me some time, I'd definitely replay them someday

also saints row 3, good thing I didn't buy it recently.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:39 pm

updated the update thread jet, fixed everything I mentioned up in the updates as well

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:50 am