Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+12
ExcessKarnage18
Iri
Goldie
FullmetalHeart
Cyan
KEKOLD
Jec
Link
Eri
Sai
Chakramaster
Jet
16 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 37 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Post by Jet Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:00 pm

Made a thread just for e3.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 37 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Post by Jet Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:04 pm

KEKOLD wrote:JET tell your uncle he can learn something from DC

will do. I'll tell uncle pedro too
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:56 pm

L.O.L.

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 37 Nmjtsbj?sa=0

Damnit someone fix that picture

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 37 Nmjtsbj?sa=0
    ShadowB
    ShadowB
    Academy Ninja: Student
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by ShadowB Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:42 pm

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 37 Jtsb
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:46 pm

Well looks like some guy actually did the deed and shot up the school. Me and D called it unfortunately.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:13 pm

Oh shiz.

http://gizmodo.com/anonymous-just-leaked-a-trove-of-nsa-documents-511854773

Spoiler:
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:28 pm

ShadowB wrote:Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 37 Jtsb
    hahahahahahaha thank you. Idk y it didn't appear for me I used the img code

Lone wrote:Oh shiz.

http://gizmodo.com/anonymous-just-leaked-a-trove-of-nsa-documents-511854773

Spoiler:
    Ugh terrible. At least anonymous is doing something good though. I wonder how long it's gonna take til those responsible suffer absolutely no negative consequences
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:42 pm

Sai wrote:Well looks like some guy actually did the deed and shot up the school. Me and D called it unfortunately.

A school shooting?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:15 pm

Santa Monica yea
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:19 pm

Jet wrote:Ugh terrible. At least anonymous is doing something good though. I wonder how long it's gonna take til those responsible suffer absolutely no negative consequences
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Sai, how did you and D called it? Were there obvious signs of it?
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:41 pm

There were bomb threats/shooting threats on the same college and a few others schools not too long ago. The nonchalance to these threats made me and him think that its going to take someone actually to shoot up the school to take it seriously. And that's just what happened.

Btw, I'm not looking to start a political argument/discussion. Its just jarring that I had my final earlier this week and if I hadn't I could've been there today. It's just a weird feeling is all.
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:24 pm

Jec wrote:Sai, how did you and D called it? Were there obvious signs of it?

We both said that the school was putting themselves at risk by not tightening security. There was no guarantee that the person who turned himself in before didn't have a accomplish. Though the new report coming out is that the gunman went on a homicidal rampage that started by killing his own family. The school could have, and should have had tougher security that could have prevented another tragedy like this from occurring. Even if the media is saying this was unrelated to the original threats on campus
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:22 am

6 guests online. Kh and jj I see you sign in regularly and not post. Nothing to say or talk about at all?
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:39 am

Crazy Swiss people... All of them would have been missing or in jail if it was in the USA

Link

Post by Link Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:46 am

I used to believe the nexus was to talk about demon souls only
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:04 am

Ohhh yeah, that was GT forums.

Man I fucking miss good GT, me and a friend were just talking about how awesome it was. There hasn't been a site like it before or since, so sad.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:22 am

When I left gamepro and joined gt I remarked how high tech gte looked. Video reviews, a marketplace, factions and additional features within the community. And that blue and chrome design.
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by FullmetalHeart Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Jet wrote:6 guests online. Kh and jj I see you sign in regularly and not post. Nothing to say or talk about at all?
    i lurk in the shadows Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 37 3123577452
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:22 pm

KH check the challenge thread, you too cyan. Need 2 more that are up for it
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:25 pm

If cyan can't make it we can have lone in, if he levels once. Of course then it would be d vs chakra team
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:17 pm

Anybody besides shadow buying last of US? If enough ppl get it I may just cave. after I saw sesslers review....fuuuck
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:43 pm

Yeah jet I just cleared....had a hard time doing it but cleared 8 gb space for Last of Us since I got it reserved. Hate it but I'm gonna have to dig up savings money for the hdd...which I was hoping I wouldn't have to do...but last of us looks good enough for it
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:45 pm

Oh shit last of US team fury shadow chakra jet formation? Lone? Dawg.....
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:48 pm

I gotta get me some ZMA, too weak.

I also wanna get Skyrim. Really wish Legendary Edition wasn't $60, kinda defeats the purpose of having a all in one package when it's more expensive =/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:28 am