Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+12
ExcessKarnage18
Iri
Goldie
FullmetalHeart
Cyan
KEKOLD
Jec
Link
Eri
Sai
Chakramaster
Jet
16 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 38 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Post by Jec Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:34 pm

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 38 558
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 38 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Post by Jet Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:44 pm

Lone wrote:I gotta get me some ZMA, too weak.

I also wanna get Skyrim. Really wish Legendary Edition wasn't $60, kinda defeats the purpose of having a all in one package when it's more expensive =/
    ah gay
    Link

Post by Link Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:51 pm

I might get it jet

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:56 pm

I still haven't played with you link. Idk if it'll be possible to get 4 of US together. Considering the different timezones. Wed probably have to play around noon my time at the latest since you're like 9 hrs ahead.
    Link

Post by Link Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Confirmed I'll get it by the beggining of july

Time zones can be a problem but kekold (cyan)
    And me keep playing almost at the same time always
    The only reason we don't play together is because he plays battlefield all the time or watches netflix

we can agree about the time and day like we did once with lone and played lbp 2

It was a lot of fun but I couldnt hear lone when cyan hosted the game lol
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:20 pm

Ah damn...hmm I do wanna get it but I want to know whether I have ppl ready to play right away. Ahhh
    Link

Post by Link Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:00 pm

Ok
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:29 pm

It's up to you shadow
    ShadowB
    ShadowB
    Academy Ninja: Student
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by ShadowB Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:33 pm

Jet wrote:Ah damn...hmm I do wanna get it but I want to know whether I have ppl ready to play right away. Ahhh

Well you know me i like diving into story right away. But heard it like 14 hours depending on skill. So once done willing to play multiplayer right away.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:17 pm

Hmm idk. Do you know if it's gonna have an online pass?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:10 pm

no idea, but if ND sticks to what they did with UC3 then yes. It'll be a day 1 buy for me....long as I got time
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:14 pm

Damn can't rely on that
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:37 pm

well I may be out of town is all...I'll post whether or not I will the day before
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:51 pm

Alright chakra chan let me know. It's gonna be a great time. Damn I wish ps3 had the streaming feature plus cross game chat
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by JayJay1401 Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:45 am

Jet wrote:6 guests online. Kh and jj I see you sign in regularly and not post. Nothing to say or talk about at all?

NF is my home page and I often leave it open while I go about doing other stuff (facebook mostly). Usually when I do check the chat I have like 2-4 pages of stuff to catch up on usually about stuff I can't really talk about because it's a lil harder to keep up with news like I use to (gaming wise that is) I never really got in on the other topics that didn't involve vidya gaems and animu so yeye.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:46 am

Lurker1401

Lone I'll be downloading the spec ops dlc tomorrow and saints row 3 if it's there. How can I contact you? Your phone is dead right?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:47 am

JayJay1401 wrote:
    Jet wrote:6 guests online. Kh and jj I see you sign in regularly and not post. Nothing to say or talk about at all?

NF is my home page and I often leave it open while I go about doing other stuff (facebook mostly). Usually when I do check the chat I have like 2-4 pages of stuff to catch up on usually about stuff I can't really talk about because it's a lil harder to keep up with news like I use to (gaming wise that is) I never really got in on the other topics that didn't involve vidya gaems and animu so yeye.
    lol you post right before I just did.

Then just talk man.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:09 am

This is a general chat. Bring up anything....Japan experience stories are welcome
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:12 am

Indeed

It was foretold Xbox would be the system that heralded the destruction of console gaming. Many will die, but the human race will live on in underground cave systems playing mobile and handhelds. The good and well connected will live above ground in domed buildings able to live in moderate luxury as the pc master race. Publishers will have become wild monsters wandering the wastes of the place once known as earth, ready to bombard any sign of life with day 1 Dlc, online passes and used game fees. Leaving a husk of what was once man, controlled by a state of constant drm manipulation. 

Our writings on cave walls and paper will tell a time where we did not require internet to play halo or infamous. A time when we owned what we bought and were not monitored for signs of rebellion. While most of us fought these practices from the beginning, others accepted and welcomed what would be our new overlords. Humanity stood divided and fell together.The end approaches.__________________
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:21 am

Cool story bro.

We could schedule a time, either early in the day or super late at night.
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401

Post by JayJay1401 Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:29 am

Jet wrote:
    JayJay1401 wrote:

lol you post right before I just did.

Then just talk man.

Yeye that's true I guess.

Chakramaster wrote:This is a general chat. Bring up anything....Japan experience stories are welcome

Nothing mucbh but exploration and etc etc I could post pictures but they are on facebook I can still post some I guess (Will do later)

Lone wrote:Cool story bro.

Lun I might be needing you for Playstation Plus thingy pretty soon imma be gone for awhile pretty soon. I was wondering though do they even show vita games/ games that are free for the vita on the Playstation store for a PS3?

Because I know on the Vita they only show vita games and no PS3 I was wondering if it was the other way around also.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:52 am

Yeah I copy image urls from facebook all da time.

I can see Vita/PSP games, I'll keep hopping on every week
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:33 am

Lone wrote:Cool story bro.

scheduling is for bitches. I guess just be on steam. Or better yet get the textplus app for your tab. The latest I'm up is til now.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:15 pm

Yes today is the game of thrones finale and tomorrow the start of e3. Awesome
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:22 pm

Gotta get this chat to page 50 by tomorrow gogogo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:40 pm