Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+6
Geki
Jet
KEKOLD
Jec
Eri
FullmetalHeart
10 posters

Naruto Manga Thread v.2 (TNJ Full Effect)

Poll

How many fucks does Madara give

[ 5 ]
    Naruto Manga Thread v.2 (TNJ Full Effect) - Page 35 Bar_left83%Naruto Manga Thread v.2 (TNJ Full Effect) - Page 35 Bar_right [83%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Naruto Manga Thread v.2 (TNJ Full Effect) - Page 35 Bar_left17%Naruto Manga Thread v.2 (TNJ Full Effect) - Page 35 Bar_right [17%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Naruto Manga Thread v.2 (TNJ Full Effect) - Page 35 Empty Re: Naruto Manga Thread v.2 (TNJ Full Effect)

Post by Eri Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:42 am

Hyuga vs cloud
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Manga Thread v.2 (TNJ Full Effect) - Page 35 Empty Re: Naruto Manga Thread v.2 (TNJ Full Effect)

Post by Jet Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:21 pm

Alright so we are just gonna assume they changed it. Nobody question it! We will not speak of this again.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:20 pm

Eri wrote:Well lets think here. Kishi has decided to continue the series by some medium. This continued series will have too extend the plot some how. Watch sasuke start his own village or their will be a deadlock between who gets the bijuu or  other politics.

Jec wrote:I wonder if Kurama's gonna be resealed fully into Naruto (Both halves), if so, then yeah, which village gets which Bijuu is gonna be problematic
    Oh the questions bruhhhh the questions!!!!! I guess its up to the guardians of the seal to solve this bijuu situation in the modern era

Eri wrote:5 great villages 9 bijuu how did it workout before?

Jec wrote:Sand had 1 Stone had 2 Lightning had 2 Water had 2 Fire had 1 Waterfall had 1

Naruto Manga Thread v.2 (TNJ Full Effect) - Page 35 Page014

Waterfall likely captured it themselves or stole it from someone else. We dont know whether the chomei was ampng his captures at that point though, but given waterfall produced a shinobi like kakuzu they were probably a step ahead of other minor countries. So nabbing a bijuu seems believable.

.....but hashi distributed at least 6 bijuu among the great powers through trade.....1st kaze already had 1 tails and instead of aiming for an additional tailed beast bargained for wealth for his country. VotE happened after the first kage summit so hashi didnt have the kyuubi before then. Thats how the politics played out.

Last edited by Jet on Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:34 pm

I still find it funny that some NaruSaku fans are so pissed that Naruto didn't get with Sakura that they are petitioning that Naruto be banned in North America.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:49 pm

I dont understand that. He obviously grew out of his infatuation with her, and she never for sasuke. Besides Hinata looks great in the new movie hes getting the better deal anyway.

Naruto Manga Thread v.2 (TNJ Full Effect) - Page 35 Photo

Last edited by Jet on Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:52 pm

Besides, he doesn't have a daughter named Salad.
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:26 pm

How do you know the first kages summit happened before VotE?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:38 pm

If you think logically the meeting has to have taken place before TVOTE. Do you remember that flashback where Oonoki and Muu were beaten by Madara? Madara who was still in Konoha at that time was talking about how there would be no shinobi alliance and that they should just serve Konoha. This first kage summit is where Hashirama proposed the idea of an alliance for the first time, so for Madara to undermine Hashirama's plans like that this flashback must have happened after the meeting.

Also, Oonoki said '...but Hashirama dono..',which means some agreement with Leaf has already been reached..pointing towards the meeting...added with it what Obito said '..for once the peace was reached,until..' when he was talking about Konoha's history to Sasuke....though he used the word 'until' to point conflict about hokage's position,but now we know that there was no conflict and hokage was not Madara's ambition....but main point is confrontations died down by that time(when Madara attacked)....hence peace talk already took place....
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:37 pm

I guess Madara and his sharingan could explain Hashirama's acquisition of the tailed beasts
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:22 pm

Jec wrote:I guess Madara and his sharingan could explain Hashirama's acquisition of the tailed beasts
    I think the capture of the other 6(or 7 if the 7tails) beasts had more to do with geopolitics of that time. Konoha was the strongest village at the time having both the senju and uchiha, along with other prominent clans in its lands. Since he wanted to promote peace between the great nations he distributed the bijuu to even out the powers. The kyuubi being the greatest of the bijuu was acquired after VotE because it posed the danger of being controlled by Madara as proven after his battle with Hashirama

Naruto Manga Thread v.2 (TNJ Full Effect) - Page 35 08
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:40 am

I still think Madara and Hashirama gained the tailed beasts together. When they were still friends building and consolidating the leaf village. The kyuubi was obviously sealed after VotE, the question is what did they do to keep the other tailed beasts under control? My guess is Sharingan genjutsu.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:22 pm

Thats a separate point. Not really sure but he could have helped.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:58 am

What I really wanna know is what happened to this guy:
    Naruto Manga Thread v.2 (TNJ Full Effect) - Page 35 Nin-game

The biggest unresolved mystery of the naruto world....I demand answers!!!
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:14 pm

last seen in the battle with kisame
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:38 am

Whens the new chap out
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:45 am

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:07 am

Awesome...we can download the books. Well needed resolution in there. No sasuke book?

And the movie will be titled 'The First'
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:26 pm

Tenseigan!
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:30 pm

sounds hacked
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Naruto Manga Thread v.2 (TNJ Full Effect) - Page 35 180?cb=20141214194418
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:21 pm

are there any Japanese reviews?
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:33 pm

Probably
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:49 pm

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:58 pm

Looking back on the series what I was most unsatisfied with in terms of the ending was the lack of closure with narutos position as kage. He was supposed to bring change to the village,part 1 had spend so much time building that up. The idealism was never really followed through. I hope part 3 highlights this, even if naruto isnt the main focus anymore. It can still be felt through bolts friends or from his perspective.

I also cant help feeling it may have been a better option to draw up some new baddies instead of reincarnating everyone from the past. And...uh maybe have the timeskip in between the war so that the chracters would have grown up a bit and not have the entire arc consist of a few days
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:20 am

i dont like how everyone hooked up with each other....were there even any signs choji and the cloud girl?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:40 am