Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+11
crazyfugitive
Falcone
ExcessKarnage18
Iri
KEKOLD
Goldie
Sai
Chakramaster
Jec
Jet
Eri
15 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black]

Poll

who wins doe?

[ 0 ]
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 35 Bar_left0%Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 35 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 35 Bar_left38%Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 35 Bar_right [38%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 35 Bar_left62%Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 35 Bar_right [62%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 35 Bar_left0%Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 35 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Poll closed
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 35 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black]

Post by JayJay1401 Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:36 am

Naw... I got it on my Laptop. My Vita is convenient while on the ship underway. My laptop is kinda a bitch I gotta leave it plugged in and with a DS emu I don't even have controller support
    Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 35 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black]

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:29 am

Ha, faux news fails again.
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:02 am

My PS3 seems to detect the wifi spinal of all my neighbors in a two block area but can't seem to detect my own. They're in the same fucking room too...
    Any tips?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:23 am

Input it manually, change the settings on the modem, or hook it up with a wire.

I wasn't able to connect with my Wii recently cause of how my wifi password was, had to change all lowercase letters to CAPS.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:18 am

So random, it was fine three months ago
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:07 pm

Jet wrote:Alright jec!

Shutting down the studio(government)
    Damn P Diddy really meant it this time.

They shut down NASA, but they're still funding the DEA and saying it's essential. Scum of the Earth greedy reptilians!
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:03 pm

FUCK republicans...
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:02 pm

what is this government shut down garbage i see on the news?

Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:08 pm

link i need a time?
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:07 pm

Eri wrote:what is this government shut down garbage i see on the news?

The senate did not pass a bill allowing the US to reach higher levels of debt implying that if the US government wants to pay it's dues it will have to stop spending in other areas. NASA and many other government agencies, natural parks, a lot of public shit has been shut down (Including vaccinations!!!!)... except the useless DEA
    The republicans have decided to use ObamaCare as leverage saying that unless that gets defunded, they won't raise the debt ceiling.
    The problem is that the Republicans have pretty much taken the world hostage because if the US fails, everyone fails.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:04 pm

oh hot damnn...thats nuts.

quite the pickle they have it.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:04 pm

JayJay1401 wrote:Naw... I got it on my Laptop. My Vita is convenient while on the ship underway. My laptop is kinda a bitch I gotta leave it plugged in and with a DS emu I don't even have controller support
    Well, at least you're enjoying VLR, it's going to spoil a shitload though.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:07 pm

Jec wrote:
    Eri wrote:what is this government shut down garbage i see on the news?

The senate did not pass a bill allowing the US to reach higher levels of debt implying that if the US government wants to pay it's dues it will have to stop spending in other areas. NASA and many other government agencies, natural parks, a lot of public shit has been shut down (Including vaccinations!!!!)... except the useless DEA
    The republicans have decided to use ObamaCare as leverage saying that unless that gets defunded, they won't raise the debt ceiling.
    The problem is that the Republicans have pretty much taken the world hostage because if the US fails, everyone fails.
    It's the problem I've stated for years. Continuing to spend more money with such a high debt is the worst thing possible for this country at this point...and now this happens...hmm. But defunding something just like that NEVER happens easily and won't by one party alone whether the President, Obama, or Republicans say so over the other or not.

I see it as a combination of both parties, not just one and most people are looking over that, that pushes the usual, always out there, "favoritism" of one party over the other out there. Which shows exactly the reason why there's 2 separate parties. Neither want to agree with the other, Obama (democrat) has already said from what I heard that he's not willing to even negotiate. But there will never be a stand alone party either cause everyone has those different views. It's never a problem with just one party alone if neither are willing to sit down and discuss it like actual intelligent adults rather than just argue their points across a stand to others (news, the people, themselves).
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:15 pm

Negotiate over settled law? That was already determined by an election
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:50 pm

Yes chakra, high debt is bad but bit paying your obligations is far worse.

The blame falls square in the republicans hands because the only reason they are doing this is because they hate obamacare, a debate I thought was far over. They are only willing to raise the debt ceiling if ObamaCare is defunded.
    They don't are they'll leave 800000 people unemployed, damage the world economy (again), keep cancer kids from receiving treatment or free vaccinations for the sick just as long as thy can harmn the black guy in the White House.
    If they are so damn worried about government spending they should have taken a payment reduction...
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:53 pm

John Boner or whatever his name is said he won't negotiate the debt ceiling unless ObamaCare is repealed or defunded so they're the ones playing hardball... Bitches are so pro life they won't give health. Insurance to those that can't get one...
    All based on some backwards moral fight defending a parchment written for a world far different than it is today.
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401

Post by JayJay1401 Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:25 am

Sai wrote:
    JayJay1401 wrote:Naw... I got it on my Laptop. My Vita is convenient while on the ship underway. My laptop is kinda a bitch I gotta leave it plugged in and with a DS emu I don't even have controller support
    Ah well then I get to kill 2 birds with 1 stone Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:06 am

Jec wrote:John Boner or whatever his name is said he won't negotiate the debt ceiling unless ObamaCare is repealed or defunded so they're the ones playing hardball... Bitches are so pro life they won't give health. Insurance to those that can't get one...
    All based on some backwards moral fight defending a parchment written for a world far different than it is today.
    What parchment is that? The constitution? I'm not aware of anything in there saying we can't have healthcare.

Wouldn't surprise me if Republicans are perverting something in the bible and turning it into an argument against healthcare. That's something they would do.

"The Bible is my constitution."
    -Republicans

Are you talking about the constitution relating to the debt ceiling? If so, yeah, there's not much in the constitution that can help with our current economic system. The founding fathers were strongly against banks as they're run currently, they hoped we wouldn't have an economy like we do now. They were too optimistic.

It's crazy that a few wackos in one country can fuck things up for the entire world. This whole system seems incredibly stupid, hopefully this can force everyone to adopt a different system where there aren't only a few crazy old fuckers with basically all the wealth while the rest of the world goes to hell.

Is it possible that money as it is now could become meaningless and the people hoarding the worlds wealth and resources would be forced to start over? Is there any better fair system of logic and accountability that could determine how governments and economies are run?

It seems like a lot of these problems are due to politics being run by money, and unfortunately vis versa. If we had a separation of cash & state like we are supposed to have with church & state I feel our system could be a lot less broken.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:53 am

JayJay1401 wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    This statement has left me in total and utter despair.
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401

Post by JayJay1401 Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:45 am

Sai wrote:
    JayJay1401 wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    I enjoyed playing 999 but damnit playing these games I just wanna know WHO IT IS!!! KJOESFHSKJLFSK

so... yeye...

and goddamn yall trophies are rediculously high now... wtf.... *sigh*atleast I can get some with my vita Sad
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:11 am

Lone wrote:What parchment is that? The constitution? I'm not aware of anything in there saying we can't have healthcare.
    Of course I'm talking about the US constitution, the piece of legislation written by Jeesus who personally handed it to a bunch of atheists (Founding Fathers). So anything not in the constitution is obviously evil *rolls eyes.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:55 am

Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:36 pm

JayJay1401 wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    JayJay1401 wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    I enjoyed playing 999 but damnit playing these games I just wanna know WHO IT IS!!! KJOESFHSKJLFSK

so... yeye...

and goddamn yall trophies are rediculously high now... wtf.... *sigh*atleast I can get some with my vita Sad
    I think the true ending for VLR is going to leave you a little confused if you didn't finish 999.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:48 pm

Pfffhaahaha what the hell.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:21 pm

Valve filed trademark for Half-Life 3 as well....this is just becoming one big day of news for games...the new Charizard one was the best I've seen so far though

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:20 pm