Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+2
Eri
Chakramaster
6 posters

Video Game Music Thread [The Music Lives Edition] (POSSIBLE SPOILERS!)

Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Video Game Music Thread [The Music Lives Edition] (POSSIBLE SPOILERS!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Game Music Thread [The Music Lives Edition] (POSSIBLE SPOILERS!)

Post by Link Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:45 am

oh I had no idea I could generate a code that you could use to help me, that is just simply awesome, gotta love nintendo and gamefreak, thanks chak, my hype is over 9000!

OT:
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Video Game Music Thread [The Music Lives Edition] (POSSIBLE SPOILERS!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Game Music Thread [The Music Lives Edition] (POSSIBLE SPOILERS!)

Post by Eri Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:44 am

one of the best songs for a boss battle

--

pokemon first gen battle song is prob my favorite

and a nice remix to it

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:43 pm

more posts to come later tonight or early tomorrow.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:35 pm

this game is just amazing, along with the ost.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:51 pm

I never played the Xenoblade game....but from this track alone I found from it I'd really like to try it. Found this while trying to find more out about Shulk after hearing he will be in the new SSB game.

THIS IS A REAL SPOILER from KHDDD.

Spoiler:

Always loved this theme to this game. Interesting tune to the beginning of the game. If only this game series were to continue on.

No way I'd pass up posting one of these songs and there is sure more to come. If you haven't played this game....or these games you're missing out.

Now back to a few PMD tracks. This time most coming from Gates to Infinity. one thing to note about GTI though is the composer was different from the previous 2. So there's a different tune to most songs and most sound pretty similar to another. Not all, but most do which is kinda lazy for such a great series.

PMD GTI

One of the really catchy dungeon themes in the game, one of the top dungeon songs at that.

The main theme to the game almost perfectly fits what the story is trying to get across. The title fits the song perfectly for the games story. If you play the game too, be sure to lookout because this theme is in even the biggest most important songs in the game somewhere making it an even more powerful piece.

Another beautiful piece from GTI. Too bad it's really only in 1 short scene in the game. It's in another scene, but it's an alternate version of this theme and a bit shorter.

Final piece for this post being from

PMD EoS:

This piece was another early dungeon in the game. Such a catchy tune to exploring a dungeon. This game as opposed to the first (Blue and Red Rescue Team) had such a big change in music and I loved it. I just hope they learn from the mistakes they made making GTI and fix it back to what it once was like in PMD Explorers of D/T/S.

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:56 pm

Chakra isnt there a track in smash bros brawl that sounds similar to the tales of symphonia song you just posted? A stage...I wanna say a zelda one?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:18 pm

Jet wrote:Chakra isnt there a track in smash bros brawl that sounds similar to the tales of symphonia song you just posted? A stage...I wanna say a zelda one?

maybe...I'd have to look back
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:20 pm

Link

Post by Link Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:33 am

The best part of MGS Rising Revengence, its music

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:24 pm

More tracks coming late tomorrow or early Tuesday
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:14 am

Maybe u talking about wind waker stage- dragon roost island song.

Fulte and acoutic guitar?

Too lazy to post vid on tablet = hassle.
    Link

Post by Link Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:31 pm

guess who's gonna play ocarina of time this week?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:24 pm

Who knew this one was coming?  Seriously?  Had to be posted here at some point.

Uncharted Series (Nate's Theme)

The Last of Us had an amazing track as well.  Naughty Dog really has some good games and soundtracks to go with them.

The Last of Us Main Theme

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

Back to some Pokemon

EoS Main Theme (Opening)

The desert theme's in these games are usually always pretty awesome.  2nd and 3rd fit well to the atmosphere the area should have and give off.

Spoiler:

EoS

GTI

I really don't like posting some of these, but I'm getting down to the list of songs that are the best in the game and can't help myself.  

TITLE IS A SPOILER (even if you hear about it in game early on) and this isn't "the best" in the game.  They progress at points to get even better.  Final chapter has "the best" songs in the game.  EoS has the Special Episodes which CAN'T be missed if you have that.  That SP EP 5 has "the best" in the game with the main game.

EoS
    Spoiler:

I'll try to limit posts to 1 spoiler track per post now.

I'll also work on getting more to older classic games as well rather than more recent games.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:30 pm

dis jam be jammin, ya?

--

imma rap on this one one day

---

for all zelda fans in this faction which temple song is ur favorite?

---

for the chills that run down ur spine

Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:07 pm

never played it but this is good music
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:14 pm

龍が如く 4 / Yakuza 4 - Original Soundtrack - 19 - Theme of Sennin

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:16 pm

so I just found out that the Fire Emblem OST I posted as the Final Boss spoiler will actually be in the SSB4 as a song for one of the maps.....I cannot wait to hear that now

More tracks to be posted tomorrow
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:25 pm

I can't believe I forgot to post those tracks....

An old classic from Advanced Wars

Still one of my favorite themes from this game

Always loved replaying this game. Ended up playing it well over from start to finish about 15 times on the gamecube. No joke there. The story, gameplay, and soundtrack was amazing. There was so much you could do differently every playthrough.

This actually isn't the final battle music song, they just didn't title it right or something

I'm slowly running out of some of the best for the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games. So these tracks will be slowing down a bit

another spoiler song so taggin it. It may not be a direct storyline spoiler, but some tracks have names to certain areas to the story
    EoS
    Spoiler:

SERIOUS SPOILER HERE. The title is a spoiler for one of the villains in the game.
    EoS
    Spoiler:

Final track is yet another spoiler so here it is

GTI
    Spoiler:

Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:00 pm

not here yet but so good and catchy!
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:04 pm

chak u really like them guitar rifts and drums lol ^^

who remembers this one !? stilll one of my fav dbz fighter games. haven played budakai 3 yet.

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:56 pm

as long as the music fits the mood of the character's personality or the sets the mood for the atmosphere or even the event taking place it's awesome!

Honestly, the soundtrack to ANY video game can easily, EASILY make or break the game. So it's always important to have the best soundtrack possible.

I'm sure soon enough I will hear Link's opinion on the EoS game and it's tracks....but there's a lot to cover even a complete post game story to go though after the game and the 5 special episodes to play through. It's still one of my favorites.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:52 pm

link never told u he traded it in for wiiu?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:36 pm

Eri wrote:chak u really like them guitar rifts and drums lol ^^

who remembers this one !? stilll one of my fav dbz fighter games. haven played budakai 3 yet.

great game, fun board game style. Unfortunately, They didnt add it to the budokai hd collection which is why I refuse to reward those bastards. Get that shitbused or pirate. They still dare charge 40 dollars for that, the nerve...

If you liked budokai 2 youll love 3. The best budokai game so far above the other two and its still fluid. The new ones are so over the top with the flying everywhre and the hits which dont seem to have as much impact
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:18 pm

dbz xenoverse is looking good doe!!

---

i love every song in ff7 soundtrack....its gonna start getting clustered and nasty gurllls
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:11 pm

next batch of VGM coming soon

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:36 am