Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+2
Eri
Chakramaster
6 posters

Video Game Music Thread [The Music Lives Edition] (POSSIBLE SPOILERS!)

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Video Game Music Thread [The Music Lives Edition] (POSSIBLE SPOILERS!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Game Music Thread [The Music Lives Edition] (POSSIBLE SPOILERS!)

Post by Eri Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:22 pm

man i wish i could love it with you jec. only if you posted it .
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Video Game Music Thread [The Music Lives Edition] (POSSIBLE SPOILERS!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Game Music Thread [The Music Lives Edition] (POSSIBLE SPOILERS!)

Post by Jec Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:30 pm

Here's the complete soundtrack of the first game.

This is Vigil,  (Quite possibly one of the best pieces of music ever) - If space has a soundtrack, this is it.

Sovereign's theme - Lovecraftian terror at it's finest

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:17 pm

I still gotta try the ME series one day...
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:37 pm

i can see why u like it jec.

it has that nice deep dead mouse like trance.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:48 pm

Wut? Never noticed that before... Although I liked ME before deadmau5 so I think it's the other way around.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:10 pm

oh icic. is there any space travel in this game?

its that trance like sound that gives off being lost in space feel
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:58 am

Yes, there's a whole galaxy to explore
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:27 am

havent gotten here yet but still good song.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:40 pm

Ffx2? Yosh
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:34 pm

I gotta update my VGM list. Maybe post a few more sometime these next few days.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:05 pm

I'll lead off with one of my favorites from PMD: Explorers of Sky, but it'll be spoil tagged since it's one of the big ones from the final Special Episode 5 and one with some real emotional power behind the piece. If you haven't played I highly recommend you play the game before listening. Otherwise listen at your own risk.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ahh the memories of childhood games like this. Many bring back some good memories.....while some bring back some painful ones like this. While now that we're older we can understand the music in Video Games like this and appreciate them for how well they are made even for games like this one. I'm talking about Stickerbrush Symphony from Donkey Kong Country 2.

2 from KH that always bring the feels. 2 characters...that never should have existed, yet somehow defy that fate. While both a non existing nobody, both still live on, whether existing physically or not. Their "hearts" still exist and the memories of them. I'm talking about Xion and Roxas, yes for those wondering Roxas and Xion both still play vital roles and are both canon to the main story coming up in KH3.

While this one is Roxas theme, it's changed up a bit to be the theme that plays when you battle him in KH2.5 and I enjoy this one.

I will try and get more up on here overtime, but man it's hard looking through a long mix list of games, soundtracks, and parody videos I've stored on Youtube. I've really gotta sort all these soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:08 pm