Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+6
KEKOLD
Jet
Eri
Chakramaster
Jec
Cyan
10 posters

NF Fitness Thread #1 [Do You Even Lift? Edition]

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

NF Fitness Thread #1 [Do You Even Lift? Edition] - Page 9 Empty Re: NF Fitness Thread #1 [Do You Even Lift? Edition]

Post by Jet Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:59 pm

Definitely get at that. What about vegetables? What do you like
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

NF Fitness Thread #1 [Do You Even Lift? Edition] - Page 9 Empty Re: NF Fitness Thread #1 [Do You Even Lift? Edition]

Post by Jec Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:07 pm

Carrots... I prefer fruit over veggies...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:24 pm

You better eat your vegetables jec.

I eat a bowl of lettuce, cabbage, carrots, kale and spinach with most of my meals
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:17 pm

I don't wanna. They don't taste fun.
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:58 pm

Jet wrote:Definitely get at that. What about vegetables? What do you like

Veggies? Broccoli, lettuces (romaine, iceburg, red etc), string beans, spinach, corn, peas, carrots, cauliflower, collards, mushrooms, radish/horseradish and potatoes.

I love fruits. Specially citrus and berries. Love Raspberries, blackberries, oranges, grapefruits and other fruits in the citrus and berry families.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:04 pm

I love apricots, sogud. You following a plan D? I think I might try following something basic since im seeing some slight results on my abs which is encouraging.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:38 pm

Eri you been playing soccer?
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:23 pm

not really. played some beach volley ball today. shit is fun.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:02 pm

Hm do you rotate between exercises? In one routine I do: pushups, tricep dips, bicep curls w/ 20 pound dumbells, crunches, flutter kicks and wall sits. But when I complete one set of an exercise I rotate to the next, usuallynalternating between muscle groups. Is completing multiple sets of one exercise consecutively more effective?
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:21 pm

hmm not sure. i move from exercise to exercise after i finished their sets(3 most of the time)
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:23 pm

Ah so you dont rotate, you finish one exercise all at once before moving on? Hmm its definitely more tiring, specially with 15 sec rest periods thats for sure
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:18 am

What are your thoughts on underarmor clothing? Does it redirect sweat effectively?
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:56 pm

Feel so good excising. Went from 78 kg to 75 in the last few months. Walking 3 km every day so I got nice legs now Very Happy
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:08 am

Jet wrote:What are your
    thoughts on underarmor clothing? Does it redirect sweat effectively?

They aren't bad. I like the fit of them while I'm sweating. It's definitely lightweight and makes me feel like I'm not being encumbered when I'm pushing myself which is great. They soak up my sweat pretty good.

@JEC

3km's is great. I do 5-6.5km every day except sundays. I jog about 1.5~km a day to boot.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:27 am

only girls walk
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:35 am

Goldie wrote:
    Jet wrote:What are your
    thoughts on underarmor clothing? Does it redirect sweat effectively?

They aren't bad. I like the fit of them while I'm sweating. It's definitely lightweight and makes me feel like I'm not being encumbered when I'm pushing myself which is great. They soak up my sweat pretty good.

@JEC

3km's is great. I do 5-6.5km every day except sundays. I jog about 1.5~km a day to boot.
    D!! Thats awesome, now I know someone with them. Good to know they work my sweat is out of conttol....

Eri wrote:only girls walk
    You see this is why youre rock lee...always running everywhere with your leg weights on...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:38 am

As far as food goes I wonder if any of you guys recommend specific foods? Im looking to make raspberries a regular staple in food as a quick energy recharge and for snack cravings. As it stands now I eat a bowl of oatmeal before every workout and add banana to it. Keeps me stable during exercises and digests slowly. Oh and I eat some peanuts post workout for recovery and protein. So any superfoods yall recommend?
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:57 am

I love kale the way my mom makes it in our native meal. Fruit i eat grapes more then anything. I love apples. Too much fruit thou not good cuz of sugar.

I gotta start getting in the right mind setin losing weight and gain mucle.
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:25 pm

Jet wrote:As far as food goes I wonder if any of you guys recommend specific foods? Im looking to make raspberries a regular staple in food as a quick energy recharge and for snack cravings. As it stands now I eat a bowl of oatmeal before every workout and add banana to it. Keeps me stable during exercises and digests slowly. Oh and I eat some peanuts post workout for recovery and protein. So any superfoods yall recommend?

Just about any berry (Black, Rasp, Straw) is going to be great for you. Broccoli/Cauliflower, anything that's cruciferous is great for you in general.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:25 pm

Good, good ill get at that. Do any of you know of any chest exercises? Getting tired of mere pushups.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:55 pm

i bench press my couch sometimes
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:05 pm

http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00032

Pain on right shoulder comes and goes. Maybe some hot water will do me good. I really should be doing aerobic instead of anaerobic exercises....
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:47 pm

gotta breath boy
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:18 pm

Whats your runtime? And how fast can you run a mile
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:56 pm

i think i did 1.5 miles in 10-11 minutes in high school.

out of shape doe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:03 am