Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+7
Jec
Chakramaster
Link
Eri
Sai
jkrulz777
Jet
11 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 24 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by Sai Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:18 pm

DmC even being on there is fucking awful. Sasuga Sony.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 24 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by Jet Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:40 pm

LOL good thing I didnt buy it when it was 20 this mongh.....so good!

and tales of 2 brothers? I saw some gameplay of it so sad....I really wanna try that. I dont really care too much about dmc really. Ill play it in july
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:53 pm

Chakra is your external HDD a FAT32?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:56 pm

Yes it is
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:12 am

Lone wrote:Chakra is your external HDD a FAT32?

yup. had to reformat it to FAT32 about a year ago, but I told jet I think it messed it up somehow when I did
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:13 am

well retry then I guess.

I had to retry many times due to my error, took a few days by the end.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:52 am

I tried it for over a course of 2 hours overall today. Same message occurred...so I'm assuming trying again won't fix it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:41 am

So you tried formatting it? I'm not telling you to try the same thing over and over again, just do what you can to fix it within reason. Stop avoiding the question.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:06 am

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:02 pm

Nobody is really sure where the piranha originated, though scientists have come up with many theories.

One theory is that some idiot kept flushing goldfish down his toilet. The sewer pipes led to hell, where the goldfish were possessed by demons. They then swam back up the pipes just when a guy was about to take a dump, eating him aliveass first! It was then the piranhas acquired their taste for flesh.

Another theory is that piranhas are descendants of the grues. As if the grues weren't evil enough, they wanted to evolve into aquatic creatures to bring their terrestrial terror to a new terrain. So they started jumping into the ocean and mating with fish. As a result, piranhas were born.

A third theory is that piranhas are yet another abomination spawned upon our world by mad science.

Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:39 pm

The Hobbit was awesome
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:11 pm

Lone wrote:So you tried formatting it? I'm not telling you to try the same thing over and over again, just do what you can to fix it within reason. Stop avoiding the question.

there's no question to avoid in there whatsoever.  I simply told you I've already done those steps you've said repeatedly over a course of a couple of hours.  I've never once said I'm done I'm not doing it anymore so I've no intentions on stopping trying to fix it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:03 pm

There's many disk checking programs too, if there really was something wrong with the hard drive you can figure out what it is and how to fix it.
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:41 am

kewl bioshock infinity. now i dont gotsta pay
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:00 am

"Whats that massive wall, dad. It appears to be as tall as it is wide. Like the world just stops."
    "It's called a Steam Library. Some folks set out a few years back, trying to reach the end."
    "What happened to them?"
    "No one knows for sure. Every so often, someone returns. Hungry and defeated."
    "So why do they go in the first place."
    "It's those damn holidays. The wall, it will bribe a man. And the temptation...."
    "Did you ever walk the wall, dad?" 
    *Stare wistfully and shed a single tear. Whisper "Fuck you humble bundle"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:00 am

Hahahaha, PC deals are too good. If I had money I would of gotten tons of games easy, ridiculous sales.

Also wish I could put items on the market on steam, that would help a lot.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:12 pm

ok maybe this might fix it.  The program I used to reformat my external may have messed with it and not completely converted it and changed a few files it shouldn't.  Is there a "safe or place" that you know of/or how to convert to FAT32 fully?  I read up on it more in depth and found some people have problems using the FAT32 formatted drives if they didn't do it properly.  Can't even remember what I used now it's been about a year an a half

i.e: would this site work for helping to reformat it (even if it's already FAT32)?

http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/index.htm?fat32format.htm

If I absolutely have to I'll go a few blocks away and see if the game store guy over there can help me with the issue since he seems to be an expert on this stuff
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:30 pm

I don't know about that one, seems pretty old. I guess if you have XP or maybe Vista it could work?

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Hard-Disk-Utils/MiniAide-Fat32-Formatter.shtml

This one looks good, lots of positive reviews on multiple websites.

I also still recommend checking out the hard drive and defragging it.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:12 pm

Chakra the local store guys offers his tech services for free or is he a family friend
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:47 pm

dunno, but I've got a lot of friends recommending the store.  He builds and repairs gaming computers.  Whenever he hosts an arcade game tournament he builds the arcade machine itself and sells them whenever he wants.  So I'm pretty sure I can assume he could help with any ps3 backup issue.

yeah even holds gaming tournaments for PS3, Xbones, and WiiU/Wii, 3DS etc
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:50 pm

Well do whatever lone is suggesting first see if its something simple
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:38 pm

Jet wrote:Well do whatever lone is suggesting first see if its something simple

that was one of the first things I checked though. It showed it runs properly and I even scanned it for viruses to make sure nothing was on it blocking or messing it up and it came back clean.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:28 am

You gotta believe chakra.

So im watching skyfall..007 was given a gun that recognizes his palm prints so nobody but him can use it....is that....is that real?
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:40 am

Jet wrote:You gotta believe chakra.

So im watching skyfall..007 was given a gun that recognizes his palm prints so nobody but him can use it....is that....is that real?

I think the technology is possible.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:42 am

Damn thats cool. Jec make me one

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:17 pm