Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+7
Jec
Chakramaster
Link
Eri
Sai
jkrulz777
Jet
11 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 32 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:50 pm

It'd it be best to play through MGS3 first since it takes place right before it and it's not too long (even if u already played it, it's nice to have a refresher on MGS lore IMO). You can get the plat in about one playthrough (I played through it twice cause I missed a frog, but it didn't take long to speedrun the game again).

I you want to you can play peacewalker first I guess, and if you go through any levels with coop we can always replay them. The majority of fun coop is just 2 players, so if there's 3 or 4 of us all wanting to play we'll need to grind on bosses (which can be fun too). In that way in might be better to play a ways through the story to unlock some boss fights just in case.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 32 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by Jet Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:58 pm

Oh damn I need to beat the story to unlock coop in parts? Ah shit...yeah I guess mgs3 would be the best place to start seeing as its snakes clone daddy. I think I even have the pre playstation mgs included. I will endeavor to play on the weekends at least making steady progress.

I really would have liked to have a separate menu for mp, like last of us. Then I could play with friends without playing the story out of(the best) order
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:12 pm

Hmmm? Well we can play the whole story together too, you only have to play solo for the first mission. Coop isn't an unlock, but you have to progress through the story to play the story.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:03 pm

Oh campaign coop? Thats cool I thought it was separate. Alright that sounds fine. Peace walker right? Its not too bad a place to start is it?
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:29 pm

peace walker isnt hard to piece together if you havent played mgs3. but you will miss out on a few key things if u havent beaten mgs3.
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:40 pm

Looks like Steam Machines are taking over videogaming...
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:58 pm

i just saw the steam box...it looks ok
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:14 pm

Ok? Just Ok? They looks great... and there are ton of models. Some of them (There are 13 models so far) are equipped with GTX Titan GPUs and only cost 500 dollars... You're buying a high end gaming PC very cheap... And SteamOS can run games native to Windows and OSX...

No one is watching or reading CES 2014?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:23 pm

Tell us about it Jec
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Jet wrote:Tell us about it Jec

Well, it's been Steam Machines, new cellphones, curved 4K televisions and laptops and useless tablets.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:34 am

where do u go for everything ces2014?

and thats cool. can u see urself part ways with ur pc for a steam console?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:51 pm

Hmmmmmmm, probably gonna be expensive. Damn.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:56 pm

Btw Eri Anodyne is one sale till the 13th of this month http://store.steampowered.com/app/234900/.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:44 pm

Anodyne is a spell in dragons dogma
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:05 pm

FUCK! The game was Starbound, and it was only $10! I tried getting it, but Amazon Payments wouldn't fucking go through so I had to manually enter in my info. What a rip.

When I hit Amazon payments there were over 700 copies still available too.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:10 pm

Whats starbound?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:27 pm

Starbound is like Terraria in space.

"We sold out of Starbound; unfortunately your purchase was right on the edge. We are scrounging for more keys.

Please let us know if you would like a refund. Please make your email subject "Where is Starbound in HIB10"."

Oh I might actually get it, if not I could maybe get a refund anyway (or probably a partial refund, since I already redeemed some of the games). Good stuff humble bundle folks!
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:35 pm

i dont got credit card yet. i got enough to play atm prob gonna let this pass
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:42 pm

I'm sure it will be on sale again someday too, though it might be a few months.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:10 pm

indie games should take that approach its nostalgic simple can be innovative and it works
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:19 pm

Yeah, there's lots of awesome indie games out there thanks to their ability to take risks. Even if that "risk" is often returning to an old style of game that hasn't been revisited for a while.

Oh and I got Starbound. Humble Bundle knows how to treat their customers right Smile
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:54 pm

is starbound any good? or terrarriearra whatever?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:04 pm

Terra was free on amazon when lone linked it a while back. I got it but havent dwld it yet
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:17 pm

Terraria is alright, it's like a 2D minecraft. in some ways it's better (bosses, more enemies, more area variety, legit sky islands) but in other ways... eeeeeee it's a lot harder and not 3D.

Starbound looks like Terraria but with way more space (heh) and spaceships/planets.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:36 pm

Eri wrote:indie games should take that approach its nostalgic simple can be innovative and it works
    I think Indie games have done that more than enough. There's quite a bit of them that go back to old style simplicity. It's more of the norm now really.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:51 am