Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+7
Jec
Chakramaster
Link
Eri
Sai
jkrulz777
Jet
11 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 25 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by Link Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:33 am

it would be expensive as fuck, and if you drop it even once chances are it wont work anymore
    Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 25 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:44 pm

There's ways they can make it drop/blunt force proof and waterproof (just like any other electronics), and those methods are likely very cheap compared to adding palm print sensors.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:19 pm

We already have fingerprint sensors on cellphones, I'm sure we can also add fingerprint scanners for guns, but the cost/benefit ration must not be high enough... since war is just a profitable business.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:10 pm

What do you guys think about ff12? Seems to be divisive among fans of the series. Some liked it, others were bored to tears. Im sure most can agree that it was the last, at the very least passable entry into the FF series. I barely remember it, past playing it at a friends house a few times. I did end up buying DQ8 just for a demo disc of the next FF though....back when those existed.

Personally I thought the gambit system was genius and is something that should be included in action like rpgs as an option. Playing NNK made me realize how much this helps when you have stupid ally ai. I also thought FFXs turn based style was top knotch but I didnt mind the open nature of FF12, even less since ive played more rpgs in that format. Surely it cant be worse than no towns ff13.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:32 pm

biometrics for guns may require too much time to identify the user during a shoot out. Another downfall is that your going to need a battery to power the device.
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:45 pm

shut up eri
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:03 pm

jelly again eh gurl
    Link

Post by Link Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:17 pm

Eri wrote:biometrics for guns may require too much time to identify the user during a shoot out. Another downfall is that your going to need a battery to power the device.
    downfall...

I c what you did there...

@Jet FF XII is a sucky boring game, gambits pretty much made the game play itself and having all your party members attack the same enemy, while disregarding healing mechanics balanced enough for the whole team was a clusterfuck, on the other hand story wise it became too dense because all the politics involved with who was the rightful heir of Evalice and the war, stuff like that is interesting but the way they handled it on XII was tedious through and through
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:36 pm

lol didnt mean to do that.

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:13 am

Link wrote:
    Eri wrote:biometrics for guns may require too much time to identify the user during a shoot out. Another downfall is that your going to need a battery to power the device.
    downfall...

I c what you did there...

@Jet FF XII is a sucky boring game, gambits pretty much made the game play itself and having all your party members attack the same enemy, while disregarding healing mechanics balanced enough for the whole team was a clusterfuck, on the other hand story wise it became too dense because all the politics involved with who was the rightful heir of Evalice and the war, stuff like that is interesting but the way they handled it on XII was tedious through and through
    Well ive heard that criticism of gambits, that it plays the whole game for you but you can just choose the right gambits instead of every single thing automatic, so you can still participate manually.

I hope FFX hd is a success so they can rerelease 12 as well. I wanna give it a proper shot
    Link

Post by Link Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:27 am

ff XII is super cheap right now, also are ps2s nowadays

cheaper than a tablet
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:44 am

Cool!
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:13 am

Anyone else see Mass Effect Paragon Lost? Very good movie, nice animation. Wish they made a similar one about the First Contact War. Seeing Jack Harper turn into the Illusive Man would be very interesting.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:51 pm

Just got Alan Wake and Alan Wake American Nightmare and the Collector's Edition content for $4 on steam.
    Link

Post by Link Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:22 pm

shame I am pretty much broke and I can't afford anything on steam, it's always the same every fkin december

this is getting old ...
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:35 pm

Alan Wake was great! Shame it didn't sell as much as it deserved
    Link

Post by Link Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:39 pm

that's the problem with console exclusive games, you'll see GTA V breaking more records when it launches on PC too, just wait for it...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:16 pm

Evening chaps
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:27 pm

burn

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 25 Ab5eRWr_700b_v2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:49 pm

I can't even imagine that.
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:14 pm

didnt you post that jec when the movie first came out? or was it someone else? eh im pretty sure someone here posted that pic
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:17 pm

Cyan wrote:didnt you post that jec when the movie first came out? or was it someone else? eh im pretty sure someone here posted that pic

I probably wasn't sober.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:54 pm

Yeah jec posted it.

without a pc is there no way for me to upload screenshots ive saved on my ps3 system?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:04 am

have you tried any website other than photobucket?
    Link

Post by Link Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:44 am

didn't know you could have screenshots take from your ps3

in any case why don't you use your tablet to upload your pics to any cloud service, even google is giving cloud space for images for free

you have an android tablet I'm sure, which means you have a google+ account or even a Gmail account, if so then you should have no trouble

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:27 am