Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+7
Jec
Chakramaster
Link
Eri
Sai
jkrulz777
Jet
11 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 29 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by Jet Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:29 pm

Sup john
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 29 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by Eri Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:28 pm

jk is back....back again
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Link Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:34 pm

Happy B day Chak, I thought Jec was trolling you
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:37 pm

I hope that the movies finally stop on AS tomorrow. I want to keep watching Soul Eater.
    Then again it has given me and D time to finish Black Lagoon and Goku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:39 pm

They should, december is over. And what? You said you didnt like SE
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:40 pm

Jet wrote:They should, december is over. And what? You said you didnt like SE
    It was pretty mediocre were me and D stopped, we only dropped it because we felt we could be watching something else. It did get somewhat better I guess. I'm too deep in it already to drop it anyway. I'm about 40 series away from 200.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:52 pm

Ah I heard it was short well...that it ended earlier like 100 eps in? Well looking through tv guide it shows its back tomorrow. Also theyre putting shippuden at 12 30 moving regular naruto to 3am and restarting it back to episode 1

/toonami
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:01 pm

Jet wrote:Ah I heard it was short well...that it ended earlier like 100 eps in? Well looking through tv guide it shows its back tomorrow.  Also theyre putting shippuden at 12 30 moving regular naruto to 3am and restarting it back to episode 1

/toonami
    I think its like 50 or so episodes. And they only had the license for Naruto for a certain amount of episodes. It honestly wouldn't have worked to air all of the first series. Either way, it doesn't matter to me because to me that line up is absolute shit. But I guess to other people who haven't seen that much anime or really aren't into it would probably enjoy it.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:05 pm

Link wrote:Happy B day Chak, I thought Jec was trolling you

lol nope no trolling.  My birthday really is on January 1st. Thanks

Last edited by Chakramaster on Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:05 pm

Shit nigga. Well I'll wish you a late b-day chak. I hope you had fun.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:08 pm

Sai wrote:I hope that the movies finally stop on AS tomorrow. I want to keep watching Soul Eater.
    Then again it has given me and D time to finish Black Lagoon and Goku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei.

the movies were only during the month of December.  It should all be back to normal airing this weekend.  It's also supposed to be when Space Dandy airs as well (whatever it's about).

Sai wrote:Shit nigga. Well I'll wish you a late b-day chak. I hope you had fun.

haha yeah it's a rare date for birthday's so it's understandable when people think someone's just joking about it. Thanks
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:19 pm

Sai wrote:
    Jet wrote:Ah I heard it was short well...that it ended earlier like 100 eps in? Well looking through tv guide it shows its back tomorrow.  Also theyre putting shippuden at 12 30 moving regular naruto to 3am and restarting it back to episode 1

/toonami
    I think its like 50 or so episodes. And they only had the license for Naruto for a certain amount of episodes. It honestly wouldn't have worked to air all of the first series. Either way, it doesn't matter to me because to me that line up is absolute shit. But I guess to other people who haven't seen that much anime or really aren't into it would probably enjoy it.
    That sucks. Licensing...

Toonami looked like it was going to air new stuff from when it started....but theyre just going back to their old stuff it looks like. I have seen a few Tom vids talking about haters should stop hating so I guess thats new ha
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:40 pm

Oh shit, happy belated birthday Chak! How did your birthday go?

Also Space Dandy premiers tomorrow iirc, can't wait.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:50 pm

birthday was pretty good. not much different, but playing some games and going out with the family really lol.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:44 pm

Hackers have taken down steam and origin too now.

We're next...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:46 pm

They already succeeded.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:52 pm

Nooooooooo!
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:04 pm

Same assholes as yesterday... what the hell are they trying to prove?

Anyways, my PS3 has been getting really loud lately. Can't play for half an hour before the fans kick in. Sounds louder than my 360...
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:05 pm

Jec wrote:Same assholes as yesterday... what the hell are they trying to prove?

Anyways, my PS3 has been getting really loud lately. Can't play for half an hour before the fans kick in. Sounds louder than my 360...

the hackers hit Vindictus too, but it was fixed within the hour
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:21 pm

Jec wrote:Same assholes as yesterday... what the hell are they trying to prove?

hey there! You gotta clean it from the inside
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:27 pm

how do I open it?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:35 pm

I was talking about it a while back...there are two screwdrivers youll need, one for the regular screws im not sure of the size, ive tried. And the other screws that cover the bottom of the front where you slid the disc in require a special type of screwdriver. Sony made the latter so you dont open it
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:36 pm

This is the video I was using

Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:53 pm

I'll check them out tomorrow.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:02 pm

Cool.

somebody stream mandela

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:20 am