Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+7
Jec
Chakramaster
Link
Eri
Sai
jkrulz777
Jet
11 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 31 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by Chakramaster Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:26 pm

that's why I said it's not confirmed lol.  I never said it "was" just not for sure on that yet.  Cause any time I tried downloading something back from the store before I activated it it gave me a message saying "activating system."  So I can't be sure for now is all.

Do you still have the pass to the Fury account jet?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 31 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by Jet Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:35 pm

If it just removes pass and personalized info the actual hdd transfer process shouldnt deactivate your ps3. Deactivating means you lose whatever you downloaded on your account. As long as you didnt click deactivate account you should still be able to access content youve shared in other accounts by signing in to your chakra account since the content is tied to your ps3 system. Similarly, deleting an account doesnt deactivate it, so it still takes up a spot

No I dont have the sign in info but as long as you didnt deactivate it you shouldnt need it. JJ will if he decides to share TLOU dlc with you on the Fury account though. Amazon sells digital psn codes so he can just add a 20 dollar fund to it, assuming of course Japan doesnt have a separate amazon store that sucks ass, like canadas.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:03 pm

Jet wrote:If it just removes pass and personalized info the actual hdd transfer process shouldnt deactivate your ps3. Deactivating means you lose whatever you downloaded on your account. As long as you didnt click deactivate account you should still be able to access content youve shared in other accounts by signing in to your chakra account since the content is tied to your ps3 system. Similarly, deleting an account doesnt deactivate it, so it still takes up a spot

No I dont have the sign in info but as long as you didnt deactivate it you shouldnt need it. JJ will if he decides to share TLOU dlc with you on the Fury account though. Amazon sells digital psn codes so he can just add a 20 dollar fund to it, assuming of course Japan doesnt have a separate amazon store that sucks ass, like canadas.

again though...EVERY account has the same thing. There is only a sign up or sign in an existing. There is no "sign in" button. I need account info for every account to get back on them. The system was reformatted after I switched it. It told me it must reformat to update from the external. Even after that and I restored the backup it only brought back the user accounts, not PSN accounts. Everyone of them were deleted so I have no access to them without adding the email and pass back on them under the "existing account" option (cause there is no sign in option). So basically it's like it's starting like a brand new PS3 would be for a new account on the system.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:34 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Jet wrote:If it just removes pass and personalized info the actual hdd transfer process shouldnt deactivate your ps3. Deactivating means you lose whatever you downloaded on your account. As long as you didnt click deactivate account you should still be able to access content youve shared in other accounts by signing in to your chakra account since the content is tied to your ps3 system. Similarly, deleting an account doesnt deactivate it, so it still takes up a spot

again though...EVERY account has the same thing.  There is only a sign up or sign in an existing.  There is no "sign in" button.  I need account info for every account to get back on them.  The system was reformatted after I switched it.  It told me it must reformat to update from the external.  Even after that and I restored the backup it only brought back the user accounts, not PSN accounts.  Everyone of them were deleted so I have no access to them without adding the email and pass back on them under the "existing account" option (cause there is no sign in option).  So basically it's like it's starting like a brand new PS3 would be for a new account on the system.
    As long as you know Deactivate =/= Reformat and vice versa.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:39 pm

I never deactivated from any of the accounts. This is posing as it starting a new account though. Like I said though, I won't know until I test it on an account that I know should already be maxed out...i.e: the Fury account.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:44 pm

Chakramaster wrote:seems everything transferred in the switch and backup except, as lone said to probably expect, dlc...but game data didn't transfer either.  So every game I put back in has to be reinstalled along with any dlc.

Note: I've yet to check and see if some accounts can't be activated...I'll probably need the account info for the one me and JJ share again since it makes me sign in using an existing name account again.  Mine didn't have 2 people on it yet so there's no confirmation on that.  I'll find out for sure when I get the account info for the account me and JJ share.  The Fury account one. I got the email....just don't got the pass

Extra Note:  I'm gonna be importing J-All Stars Victory Vs soon as well since....well I got room for it now....well pre-ordering  its shipping
    So you didnt deactivate anything but you havent checked to see if some cant be activated? Why would you need to activate accounts you never deactivated?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:51 pm

Fury account jet....Fury account.  The account me and JJ share.  It's got stuff on it already I can get back along with the soon to be LoU dlc unless a completely new account is made (I dunno why you would if I have access to an account we already share if it already has dlc on it).  There's others I gotta contact too to get back on.

PLus I can't check them....as I've said I need the email and passwords again. Can't access them to even check without those important things
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:00 pm

Sign in =/=activate. Deactivate=/= delete or reformat. You obviously used the wrong term when you said "deactivate" initially.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:06 pm

I never said "deactivate" til the comment before my last. I explained everything pretty straightforward in those statements =/.

-I can't access any account w/o emails and pass

no, I never "deactivated" any accounts before switching. Everyone told me it shouldn't matter, it'll transfer with it so I won't need to reactivate.

So w/o having access to the accounts cause of Sony's limit of 2 activated accounts per ps3 I can't know for sure if I'll still have access
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:14 pm

Chakramaster wrote:I never said "deactivate" til the comment before my last.  I explained everything pretty straightforward in those statements =/.

-I can't access any account w/o emails and pass

no, I never "deactivated" any accounts before switching.  Everyone told me it shouldn't matter, it'll transfer with it so I won't need to reactivate.  

So w/o having access to the accounts cause of Sony's limit of 2 activated accounts per ps3 I can't know for sure if I'll still have access
    No you didnt say deactivate you said "I've yet to check and see if some accounts can't be activated" which if you didnt deactivate anything like you said there should be no reason why some accounts cant be activated.

What youre referring to is sign in(which you need the pass for) thats what im trying to get you to acknowledge.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:04 pm

Chakra, if the passwords didn't transfer over that means something went wrong (it sounds like you have the same problem I had, this is why I recommended deleting your game data in the first place). You need to retry. Try deleting all your game data/downloadable games from the original hard drive and transferring again, it won't take very long (won't be much to transfer this time, all that matters is saves and accounts).

Note: GAMES CAN BE REINSTALLED OFF OF DISCS AND REDOWNLOADED OFF ACCOUNTS, YOU DON'T LOSE THEM BY DELETING THEM!
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:09 pm

I think it's too late for that seeing as the system is already reformatted. So retrying would only end me up exactly where I am now wouldn't it?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:11 pm

Didnt we tell him that before? Lol installs can be reinstalled. This is usually updates and the like. You know snake smoking a cigarette in mgs4? Yeah that
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Chakramaster wrote:I think it's too late for that seeing as the system is already reformatted.  So retrying would only end me up exactly where I am now wouldn't it?
    It's not too late unless you actually formatted the original hard drive before you pulled it out and replaced it, which I don't see why the hell you would do that. Your original hard drive should still have everything on it, copying didn't require formatting when I did it unless Sony updated so they can fuck their customers over (which is the corporate thing to do after all).
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:16 pm

Jet wrote:Didnt we tell him that before? Lol installs can be reinstalled. This is usually updates and the like. You know snake smoking a cigarette in mgs4? Yeah that

only thing I remember hearing was things like dlc. So I expected that to be gone...but with it saving 54GB I expected games to transfer well. Missing 26GB like that is like...dlc expected.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:08 am

when does j allstars comeout!?

theres still more they need to announce Sad i hope!
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:19 am

March 9 or 19 I forget which
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by FullmetalHeart Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:54 am

Check out what is getting a anime. I never read it but i think you guys did.

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 31 9LFGQEz
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:08 am

Psyren? No need to read it then..................
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:49 am

Lists like that have been floating around for years KH. It's obviously fake.

Either way not like anyone here will care.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:57 am

I can finally play mgs. I have the complete collection but I do want to try out the coop sometime later this week perhaps. Do I need to skip something or is it immediately available from a menu? Id hate to skip but I also dont wanna be bogged down for a long time
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:23 am

its not like were hoing anywhere..dont skip anything!

i think u gotta wait till you see a mission that says 2-4 player
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:29 am

I would have liked a Psyren anime
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:51 am

same. i dont mind reading it again thou.

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:17 pm

Will playing the mgs that has coop first be a bad idea? How long is its story and how long until coop?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:44 am