Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+7
Jec
Chakramaster
Link
Eri
Sai
jkrulz777
Jet
11 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 33 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by Link Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:03 am

Sai wrote:Lists like that have been floating around for years KH. It's obviously fake.

Either way not like anyone here will care.
    there was too much goodness put together to be true

GTO, Psyren, Black lagoon...

all of them at the same time, and Psyren animated by Sunrise, WOW...

I don't think is ever gonna happen because of how long it has been since the manga ended and how unpopular it was
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 33 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by Jet Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:15 am

What did you guys like about Psyren? I never got around to reading it since I was reading a bunch of other series at the time
    Link

Post by Link Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:49 am

I got terraria for me and a couple of NFers but I've never seen any of them play it

might aswell give it a try soon
    Link

Post by Link Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:50 am

Jet wrote:What did you guys like about Psyren? I never got around to reading it since I was reading a bunch of other series at the time
    psyren was an incredible story to me because the powers of the characters come from the actual power of the human mind and how different people can develop different powers depending on their own mind and motivations

it is pretty damn incredible plot wise
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:54 am

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 33 1512618_273418686144045_1195182243_n
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:30 am

Fuckin son....that guy is a boss
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:14 am

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:12 am

ill be surprised if that gets built
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:18 pm

Link wrote:
    Sai wrote:Lists like that have been floating around for years KH. It's obviously fake.

I don't think is ever gonna happen because of how long it has been since the manga ended and how unpopular it was
    Well the real seasonal anime right now probably wouldn't be enticing to most people in comparison to that.

http://anichart.net/winter

I would've loved the DDS adapation and Zero Escape.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:52 pm

Sai wrote:
    Link wrote:

Well the real seasonal anime right now probably wouldn't be enticing to most people in comparison to that.

http://anichart.net/winter

I would've loved the DDS adapation and Zero Escape.

Another Detective Conan vs Lupin III movie? Didn't know there was gonna be another movie. Hope it's as good as the last.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:08 pm

I wasn't even aware one existed beforehand.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:25 pm

Sai wrote:I wasn't even aware one existed beforehand.

I believe the last one was just an hour special.  It was pretty amazing collaboration between the two....even if I haven't seen Lupin III enough to know much about it yet.

here's a little something someone wrote about it (as to how the movie idea came) while I search for the special.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2013/12/15/feature-lupin-the-third-vs-detective-conan-the-movie-review

guess some good came out of it cause I didn't know the new Detective Conan movie was already subbed....guess that comes with the best sub group stopping their anime subbing lol
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:39 pm

Ah, then this is the actual first full length movie then. I watched Detective Conan years ago, but I just couldn't keep up with it. I don't think I'll check it out but its good for the fans at least.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:52 pm

the special itself you didn't need to know anything really. It came out while I was still doing a lot of catch up work. Probably still need to revisit some chapters as well. I didn't know anything on Lupin at all.

Anyway yeah Detective Conan has a lot to just "catch up" on. It'd be hard to get up to date on it unless you really wanted to read it. Back when it was in mid 700s I recommended it to my friend who rates and reviews manga. It took him over a month with all his other reads to even get to the arc I hoped he would like the most....which was still early on and was one of the biggest arcs so far.

Anyway yeah fan wise it's a great mash of 2 series. I'll probably end up watching it when it's subbed, but I'll be lost not knowing anything on Lupin
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:57 pm

Cross ups are usually not canon, so I wouldn't worry about it to be honest. I don't think you really need to know much about either to enjoy it I would assume. D loves Lupin, that's all I really know about it personally.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:00 pm

Lupin is awesome.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:02 pm

Is 4k the last resolution upgrade? Or will there be more after it? Theyre already at diminishing returns.....
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:03 pm

Looks like the forum gets enough of my antics once it reaches a certain file size. I think this gif is like 4 mbs.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:12 pm

I dont think ive ever seen a sig made up of a collection of sigs before thats pretty cool
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:19 pm

All I did was paste them all in the signature box. I only did it because I looked through my old photobucket and saw them, I have my old Big O sigs and all that stuff in there still.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:34 pm

Jet wrote:Is 4k the last resolution upgrade? Or will there be more after it? Theyre already at diminishing returns.....
    There will be more as long as people use and purchase conventional TV screens. Don't really need resolutions to be that high with VR helmets. Now there's VR helmets being designed with watching shows and movies in mind. Hard to see that kind of VR catching on in homes with families though, only one person can use it at a time and it's expensive.

Maybe in the future VR will be inexpensive enough that everyone can have it, but until then it's all TV TV TV TV TV sports TV TV Call of Duty TV TV TV TV TV TV TV Xbox go home.

Also we might just start having brain plugins or direct visual cortex interfaces before VR becomes common, depends how affordable that is and if it catches on. Imagine if you just had a glitch with one of those though... fuck.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:44 pm

You forgot "dog" everybody forgets dog...

Plugging stuff into yourself? Idk....Deus Ex! I didnt ask for this.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:12 pm

Do all isps impose a data cap on their customers? Ive never reached one so what happens when you reach it? Jj said something akin to me not having one when he was here.

Im reading some ppl with my service saying it might have started in 2011but im not sure
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:14 pm

I'm sure you'd see it on your contract if you did, and if you ever passed a limit you'd get charged out the ass.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:22 pm

So all isps have caps or are there some without? Also how often does exceeding usually happen? Has it happened to you?

well at least my isp doesnt charge you if you exceed your limit. I dont remember having one before...with the advent of streaming services and the like ISPs really have to step their game up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:36 pm