Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+7
Eri
Chakramaster
Jec
jkrulz777
Cyan
Jet
Sai
11 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition]

Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 34 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition]

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:27 pm

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 34 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition]

Post by Jet Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:32 pm

The right has seized this as a big gov/no taxes issues.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:35 pm

I don't really get the "go back to china" remarks, or the whole conspiracy over what the land is being used for (pretty sure the gov just wants money, nothing new there). I don't believe in the chinese solar panel oil fracking whatever thing people say is the motivation for the government, since other places around there still allow grazing. It's cool to see people fighting back against bureaucracy though.

Also don't think that tortoise protection thing is a good excuse either on the government's end. This whole situation looks like idiots Vs idiots, or the tale of two stupids. Personally I root for the lesser of the two morons myself.

NF-Forever wrote:The right has seized this as a big gov/no taxes issues.
    One interesting thing I noticed was how Fox News covered it. On the O'Reilly Factor they were saying the militia came with guns like a bunch of crazy psychopath outlaws, but the feds were there with guns simply for "self defense." As if civilians (who didn't fire or threaten to fire a single shot) with guns=crazy, but enforcers with guns=sane.

The way they were talking was really weird for right wing news anchors too, but I guess Fox News taking an inconsistent illogical stance shouldn't be a surprise.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:45 pm

No question going in with guns was a bad move, but that doesnt excuse the fact that the dude refuses to recognize the federal govt, so by that logic no rancher should pay his grazing fees. Which I believe bundys is close to 1 million now? All the fluff about an armed revolution is just smoke thats not going to happen. I think I even heard some militia groups say they are gonna bring in women and children just for a better headline. Doesn't sound good to me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:54 pm

That would be some pussy shit. The government wouldn't hold back on shooting them either, would be a lose-lose situation.

The Government owning more than 85% of the land in the state seems fucked up, but I bet if some private company/person owned that land he wouldn't share it even for a fee.

How do they know he owes 1 million dollars for grazing though, how do they determine that? Do they count each blade of grass the cows eat?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:06 pm

Well the govt rents out the land for the cattle to graze on no? Im guessing its by days. So bundy was just letting his cows eat and not paying for it. There are subsidies for that so he pays less but i dont think hes exactly bad off financially either. Doubt hes trying to make a point about something truly noble it just seems like he doesnt wanna pay for bills he stacked up.

Hannity on fox news is trying to fan this up into something more, like he wants someone to get shot to make this explode into something its not. If the dont tread on me folks really wanted a cause to defend they should link up with environmental hippies and fight for the planet not senseless anarchy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:12 pm

Tax evasion > unhealthy Feedlot trash.

Lol fucking hippies, gotta put em in jail yo.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:26 pm

We should be giving subsidies to people like Bundy and supporting them, instead of giving billions of dollars to the already wealthy feedlot/corn/grain/soy/petroleum distributing industries.

Or like the economists suggest just get rid of subsidies and let the free market decide, either one sounds better to me than our current shit system.

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 34 Chicken_coops

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 34 2010-11-Chicken-House

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 34 Pig-gestational-crate.top

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 34 Pig-farms

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 34 Gestcrate01

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 34 27bittman.xlarge1

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 34 Harris-Ranch-Feedlot

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 34 Cattle-feed-lot

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 34 B36b6368-167f-47a5-9166-07955c19b366

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 34 Feedlot

Last edited by Lone on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:29 pm

Karnage got married... another one bites the dust.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:15 pm

Bundy supporter. Monsters.

Last edited by NF-Forever on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:38 pm

Jec wrote:Karnage got married... another one bites the dust.
    He was a good man. R.I.P Karnage
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:43 pm

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:37 am

will fredle AND kevin conroy?! fucking awesome I love the dedication from the voice actors and its great to see batman beyond finally getting some love
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:03 am

NF-Forever wrote:

Bundy supporter. Monsters.
    I love how people are outraged by some rancher not paying a million dollar fee but no one gives a fuck about the government giving billions of dollars in subsidies to companies running feedlots. All these fat American retards can think about is aliens coming and taking their stupid mindless jobs (that they don't even want to do anyway) or some imaginary terrorists trying to attack us and steal our "freedom."

We're constantly being robbed in the billions and even trillions by corporate and government interests who don't face any repercussions or outrage from most Americans, but if some rancher doesn't keep his cows in line it becomes a fucking national travesty for some morons and a call to arms for other morons. These freedom fighters should of gathered together when our Government decided to bailout the banks (especially international ones), or when our government lost 3 trillion dollars on 9/10/2001, or last year when our government lost 9 TRILLION FUCKING DOLLARS!

Where were all these people with their guns when our government decided to invade Iraq and Afghanistan? Oh yeah that's right, these people were right behind the Government cheering it on for war. God bless America  Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 34 1655936591
    Link

Post by Link Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:13 am

born to die feeding humans
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:06 am

http://www.minds.com/blog/view/304624874242969600/report-bundy-family-unearths-blm-mass-cattle-grave

Our government is basically the mafia. I'm surprised they didn't chop off one of the cow's heads and put it at the foot of Bundy's bed. Criminals.

Also funny that they smashed a tortoise burrow, which was supposedly what they came to protect in the first place. I've also yet to see any video or images of the supposed kids that are on the front lines (or anywhere in the group in the stand-off) like Harry Reid says, or any automatic weapons/sniper rifles. If I could see some evidence of that that would be great, just hearing lots of baseless accusations and political malarkey from the government on this issue.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:21 am

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/19/nevada-armed-militia-cliven-bundy-victory-federal-government

Theyve got weapons and have made threats about violence. Theyre looking to be martyrs.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:40 pm

marquez vs alvarado at The Forum.

May 17th. It would be fitting if marquez wins since pacquiao beat rios last year
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:54 pm

trying to watch more boxing
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:59 pm

NF-Forever wrote:marquez vs alvarado at The Forum.

May 17th. It would be fitting if marquez wins since pacquiao beat rios last year

I'll def be checking it out. How the hell did they book the match so fast? Mayweathers fight is like 2 weeks prior.

Also congrats to Karnage.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:01 am

hm? mayweather fights under golden boy. Top rank isnt interested in cross promotion either unfortunately
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:27 pm

Happy earth day everyone!
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:16 pm

yea congrats to karnage

Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:53 pm

NF-Forever wrote:hm? mayweather fights under golden boy. Top rank isnt interested in cross promotion either unfortunately

Yeah I know, Arum is the reason the Floyd vs Pacman fight won't happen until Pacquiao's contract with Arum is up.

I'm just surprised that it's such a short build up time for JMM vs Alvarado.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:02 pm

Im not ducking or dodging nobody

you know what it is

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:21 pm