Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+7
Eri
Chakramaster
Jec
jkrulz777
Cyan
Jet
Sai
11 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition]

KEKOLD
    KEKOLD
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 35 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition]

Post by KEKOLD Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:34 pm

NF-Forever wrote:Happy earth day everyone!

Today also marks the 10th month of marriage for me...
    Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 35 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition]

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:37 pm

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23myNYPD&src=hash

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 35 Bl23w5-CYAEIIGB
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 35 Bl2yqbJIcAACRQg

Lol, dumbass pigs and their marketing campaign backfired massively. EPIC FAIL!

NF-Forever wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/19/nevada-armed-militia-cliven-bundy-victory-federal-government

Theyve got weapons and have made threats about violence. Theyre looking to be martyrs.
    Weapons can't ever be used for self defense by anyone but the government?

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 35 1492131_628767047200107_644165619025475958_o
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 35 10003936_629159500494195_120748990094011842_n

When the BLM couldn't manage to sell the cows they confiscated they began killing them and were in the process of digging graves for all of them. It's the same mentality as the people that took lunches from school children with unpaid debts and threw their lunch in the trash, only these were living lunches that could of fed many more people for much longer. Unnecessary waste, death, and destruction is the name of the game for these stupid baby-men who power trip on authority. If they don't get to have their way and their money then everyone else has to suffer.
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:59 pm

NYPD doing a bang up job as usual, keep up the good work fellas.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:17 pm

Lol NYPD for the win!

https://twitter.com/Matt_Wheel/status/458760342533705728
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 35 Bl3XDoXCQAIRxZz

Frisking dogs  Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 35 2355864757

There's pics for days!
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 35 Bl2aftzIEAATimB

This might just be my most favorite hashtag ever, such a beautiful awakening of the masses by the masses Smile
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:48 pm

lone wrote:I've also yet to see any video or images of the supposed kids that are on the front lines (or anywhere in the group in the stand-off) like Harry Reid says, or any automatic weapons/sniper rifles. If I could see some evidence of that that would be great, just hearing lots of baseless accusations and political malarkey from the government on this issue.

NF-Forever wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/19/nevada-armed-militia-cliven-bundy-victory-federal-government

Theyve got weapons and have made threats about violence. Theyre looking to be martyrs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:15 am

I see. Well I don't see any kids, but I see the guns. Still don't understand why it's ok for government code enforcers to have automatic weapons and sniper rifles, but civilians with the same weapons is bad.

I'm not a big fan of the anti-citizen pro-government mindset. There has been way more murders and injuries caused by police and other government lackeys with guns than there ever has by civilians. If you want anyone to be without guns it should be the ones who are actually shooting people and pets, not the ones that occasionally threaten to and consecutively do not go through with it.

Also I don't consider fighting against the government terrorism. Threatening/attacking innocent civilians is terrorism, but combating a corrupt government (albeit with a somewhat questionable/misguided motivation) falls more under freedom fighting. The government will get no sympathy from me.

P.S. more fun pics  Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 35 3912376022 

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 35 Nypd01
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 35 Nypd02
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 35 Nypd03
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 35 Nypd04
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 35 Nypd07
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:27 am

Im not gonna defend the actions of the g men even tasing the people there was a stupid decision, youd think theyd learn yet it always happens. Bundy and his group arent any better though, he hasnt paid his grazing fees and he has lost every court battle hes been in. If it was for a just cause that would be one thing but these people want to die over a dude not paying for his cattle to eat
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:50 pm

Link

Post by Link Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:09 pm

I'm speechless
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:12 pm

oh man that is beyond awesome link.....the creation of akatsuki ffuuuuuuuuk. I wish I liked fighting games
    Link

Post by Link Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:23 pm

>fan of a shounen series
    >doesn't like fighting games

you're doing it wrong...

btw this is my last day with proper internet, see you when I see you, I'll start playing pokemon for a few hours as a way to say good bye to the game
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:36 pm

I posted that in the Nexus long ago... As in the akatsuki stroy line
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:42 pm

you tell him jec
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:35 pm

Yeah I saw it there too, looks really great. Probably the main reason to get the game, since y'know fightin games rarely change much.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:49 am

storm doin it right.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:14 pm

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:40 pm

compartmentalization
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:34 pm

Dude is really old and doesn't know what words to use, so he sounds like a dumbass. Apparently he really likes Mexicans. Don't know why he is even talking about this stuff.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:03 pm

I was going to post that but I didnt find it surprising given some of the militia groups were white supremacy groups. It was even worse when he tried defending himself on cnn, I hear he was even banned on fox. Anyway hes 67 not 87 he should know better. We dont need more people like him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:37 pm

I wonder why he thinks Mexicans are better than whites. That's a weird thing for an old white dude to say, especially after saying that weird racist shit about "negros."

Just saw Vice's coverage of Ukraine, and the Vice episode about the Zionists and Muslim extremists. I think every country and every religion is trash now. Everybody that's on a team other than Team People/Earth needs to go fuck themselves to death. All the youtube comments are either pro America or pro Russia too, people are too blinded by nationality (aka rooting for their favorite team) to realize both governments are stupid evil pieces of shit.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:04 pm

Hes a racist thats all that needs to be said really.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:38 pm

plant based meat?!!?!?!?!
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:22 pm

working on saturdays suck
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:16 pm

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:18 pm

somebody pay that mans grazing fees!

his gf is supposedly half black too

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:18 am