Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+7
Eri
JayJay1401
FullmetalHeart
Goldie
jkrulz777
Link
Jec
11 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition] - Page 26 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

Post by Jec Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:09 am

Sony should allow me to change my location for my PSN account... it won't accept my credit card unless I change my location to Colombia... looks like i'm gonna have to make a new PSN account...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition] - Page 26 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition]

Post by Jet Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:55 am

You dont have any particular attatchment to that account anyway though right? No trophies, online etc
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:15 am

My GTA V character, my friends, etc... Oh well, starting over... new PSN ID JohErCam
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:32 am

You took them for granted! Damn jec you sure love your name. Ill add you when I get back on my account. Which could be many moons from now
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:58 am

http://www.unblockyoutube.co.uk/permalink.php?url=d5D4zsG3n1yrwOe1CfU%2FGgpOMVqlAOKvGJhJyUWKE08WWFRTDCZjG5FlgTCfCWGTpq3nCkDrrCTX4Ypm8RYbO8N7BUO%2FPFuWqrgKCu7%2FrD5m7FTzANzqxu2KXP%2F8%2BBhRhGcV9rf1TMVVX9yg7fGoNF2q7T9KxjqRXZa1teBEs%2Bs%3D
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:56 am

Cuban government calling for a press conference in the afternoon... Venezuela's Maduro has rushed to Havana... I think Fidel Castro might have died...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:54 am

Well hes like 80 something right so maybe old age.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:34 pm

Ps4 gameshare: will try to understand this later:

Well its kind of complicated but please bare with me and I can explain. First make sure that both of you and your friend don't have your PS4's PSN as a primary account. You can undo/do that by going to settings->PSN->Activate as Your Primary PS4. Once both of you do not have yourselfs as Primaries for your PS4s, what you have to do is have your PSN account and your friends PSN account as available users on both your PS4 and your friends PS4. Once you have that done all you have to do is log in as your friends PSN and Activate his account as your primary ps4 and your friend must do the same for your PSN on their PS4. Then now you can log into each others account and download all purchased games/dlc through the library in the psn store and it transfers over to your PSN account. If you can trust a close friend with your password and all, it can help save you money like splitting a digital game like Watch Dogs 50/50 and you both download it for having only one guy purchasing it. Let me know if any of that doesn't make any sense for whatever reason. Also to save you time definitely have the remember password option on for both accounts so you don't have to worry about it.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:30 pm

PS4 is loud...
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:58 pm

really i didnt notice that when i was at my friends.

--

hmm thanks for that jet. ill try to remember that. i wonder if switching primary account alot so u can share with multiple ppl will have negative effects.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:12 pm

Dunno about ps4 but ive had up to 5 sharing accounts and had no trouble. Its not a very good idea to have too many because then youd be sharing with multiple people and be expected to pay half of whatever is bought each time
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:48 pm

PS4 ain't even loud, if it is, call sony and get it fixed. I've played the PS4 at my friends and cousins before and never heard it that loud. About as loud as the PS3 gets (at times).
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:21 am

Try it alone, it gets really loud sometimes... At least when playing GTA V

Not as loud as the 360's power brick but still noticeable.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:56 am

Is there such a thing as healthy cereal? Mostly concerned with sugar. Some of the supposed healthy ones arent that great with the intake...
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:38 pm

naw iits turrible
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:40 am

Romney is thinking about another run....if he does im actually gonna vote for him.

He achieved his promise of lowering unemployment percentage to under 6% and he did it without becoming president!
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:26 am

LMAO!
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:57 pm

Naruto Faction Chat Thread # 18 [dat gurl be fine edition] - Page 26 Tumblr_mnbk5zRbiB1snh3wao1_500
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:59 pm

Can't wait for this one....even if it'll be completely biased on the outcome

Gaara vs. Toph
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:50 pm

Watching that video just reminds me how unremarkable shippudens ost was. Who are they biased for chak? Toph or gaara?
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:52 pm

thats gonna be unreal. lets be serious here...how can toph win this one? garra has this locked
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:54 pm

I give them credit for speaking honestly. Most boxers give dull generic responses after a loss. They have both suffered loses to heavyweights(rios to pacquiao and alvarado to marquez...and pacquia fought marquez 4x...im sures theres a comment there somewhere) before going back for a 3rd bout. I hope this is their road to redemption

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cXlNYmok9g&feature=youtu.be
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:47 am

Bullshit generator... Oh gawd

http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:05 am

Jet wrote:Watching that video just reminds me how unremarkable shippudens ost was. Who are they biased for chak? Toph or gaara?

Almost every one of their Death Battle videos have biased views in them. Like the Goku vs Superman one being the main one. I feel like they could do the Gaara v Toph without it though. I feel like its biased for Gaara even though Gaara should win. Couldn't use time skip Gaara without becoming too OP. I just feel like they are gonna be biased on Toph. Gaara most likely won't be time skip Gaara so he will have the 1 tail in him. If they used time skip Gaara he'd be too op cause he would face old Toph....so I guess we will see soon
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:23 am

tailed beast bomb thou....?

how i she gonna beat bijuu mode??

can earthbenders bend sand?

---

what is that bullshit jec?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:21 pm