Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+2
Shammon
Eri
6 posters

One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS]

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS] - Page 2 Empty Re: One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS]

Post by Eri Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:11 pm

then get others to follow !!!

and me link kcd shammon jj and chak i think said he put it on pause.

DDD and tobi were the others Sad
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS] - Page 2 Empty Re: One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS]

Post by Jet Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:10 pm

Theyve betrayed their nakama
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:06 pm

Because One Piece sucks big black donkey cock!!!!!

*Flies away
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:31 pm

Eri wrote:then get others to follow !!!

and me link kcd shammon jj and chak i think said he put it on pause.

DDD and tobi were the others Sad

yeah I just put keeping up with it on pause....DC and Naruto was more than enough for me at the time. More over DC because I had about 200 chapters to catch up on at the time
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:33 am

Jec u dont like it for the art -_-....u suck donkey balls

@ chak get back into soon plsssss i need friends!!!

@jet give me the chance to take them out
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:48 pm

Finish them
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:59 am

yes mizukge
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:28 pm

Sniper island....is in your heart
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:41 pm

only if u know the sogaking song!
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:47 pm

The wind carries my name...
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:51 pm

40 episodes left til I catch up on manga
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:51 pm

keep going chak. i believe in you
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:16 am

5 more chapters til I'm caught up. Must've read 30+ chapters from 10pm-1am with occasional breaks.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:22 am

Good stuff chakra youre almost there. How many is it in total?
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:59 am

sweet we gotta have our discussion soon.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:32 pm

Aaaaaand I'm caught up now
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:00 pm

sweet!!! you liking it?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:27 pm

pretty good arc so far.  Pacing isn't too bad for this arc either.  Seems like it's moving kinda fast....and these new characters are pretty awesome as well.  I couldn't help but to laugh pretty hard at that part with Ussop and Sugar then Dofflamingo's reaction to it.  Making Ussop "God" a 5 star bounty One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS] - Page 2 1107968042

Now I'm just wanting to know more about what's gonna happen to Sunny and Nami and co. Haben't seen them since Big Mama's ship came up to them
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:56 pm

800 chapters?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:05 pm

757....758 tomorrow

I watched the anime back when it aired on 4kids/toonami before it was taken down which ended in Skypia if I remember right. So after a few years of break (being this year) I started reading and got to the time skip. Got lazy again and stopped so I started watching the anime to avoid reding so much rather than watching. After a few weeks I finally hit the last anime episode and it only took about...3 for me to find my iPad charger and 2 days to catch up on the latest manga chapter.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:10 pm

Eri (or anyone else caught up and/or reading that wants to read) have you seen this theory on what people think the "One Piece" actually is? There's tons of theories out there, but this one is pretty well thought out and seems logical in every standpoint

http://www.arlongpark.net/showthread.php?t=38205
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:46 am

it seem fast cuz u marathon it probably. arc has been going on for a year now i think.

its gonna take me a while to read all that so give me sometime.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:13 am

Lol it's just in that first post. Not the entire thread. Yeah I did marathon it, but I've kinda noticed the trend Oda sticks to when arcs are almost over and that has begun to reoccur the last few chapters.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:20 am

AP forums i think belong to the one piece podcast. you should check them out especially for the questions. some ppl ask / theorize some pretty school stuff. same with the pod-casters.

one of them does the English translation for shounen jump alpha, one lives in japan, finds things in the manga that no one will ever notice, has been on hako x tate tv show twice where they did a fans vs op editors and he was the captain, works for shounen jump as a columnist because of all that and has achieved his goal of meeting oda. i think he is american too.

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:47 am

this chapter's title was almost a throw off....I literally thought I should "Ignore it and move on"....but I'm glad I didn't....I couldn't stop laughing...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:50 am