Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+2
Shammon
Eri
6 posters

One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS]

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS] - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS]

Post by Chakramaster Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:51 pm

Also that Observation Haki Ussop used....was awesome
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS] - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS]

Post by Eri Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:36 pm

what?? manga is out?
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:59 pm

what an unreal chapter!

Uso stands for USSOP!!

he is a mans man lol. that last page soo boss doeee! cant wait for next week!!

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:07 pm

setting up a pretty big chapter. Hopefully this chapter means Oda is going all out these next few chapters and has every bit of the action
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:59 pm

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:48 pm

yeah I heard about it a couple weeks ago actually. Looking forward to it now that I've caught up
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:04 pm

I took yall for OP fans. A casual watcher was the one to reveal it...
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:19 pm

i usually have the podcast to let me know of such things but i havent been listening for a while

edit: never mind i saw this already. forgot about it thou
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:06 am

Fake one piece fan
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:13 am

Easy their toonami
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:20 am

Dont give it up eri!
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:35 am

Jet don't even know
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:29 am

Dont even know
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:34 pm

http://www.onepieceofficial.com/videos.aspx?&v=8841

that One Piece special was released subbed by FUNImation over the weekend.  About 30 mins after it aired in Japan.  I just never got a chance to watch it yet.  So if anyone wants to watch the One Piece special 3D2Y then here's the link.  NOTE: There are spoilers as it's not where the anime is in the US. It's about 2 1/2 arcs ahead.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:53 pm

came ooooooout already??
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:13 pm

simulcast
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:54 pm

this movie was good. i really liked it. maybe better then film Z.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:58 pm

huge spoiler in the end for those who arent caught up with the manga. Your good chak. let me know what u think of the movie
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:58 am

Only reason I'd say it's better than the Z film was because the Z film ended weird. I didn't like how the fight ended.

This "special" was awesome. I loved every bit of this film.

This thread has a spoiler warning so I'll post it all

This special taking place during Luffy's training I think was one of the major parts of how he learned to start controlling his Haki. Was pretty sad too with the older brother how he was sick and how he and their friends got treated in the end and why he was so set on doing this. It also showed how Luffy really learned to use Red Hawk which explains a bit more at least why he was able to use something close to Ace's flame. As to who it showed in the end my only guess as to why is the anime is about to reveal him (possibly next episode). Sabo should be making an appearance soon and it was pretty awesome to see him even if it was brief. Though I was kinda expecting to see Zoro make an appearance this too since Hawkeye made an appearance in this too.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:13 pm

i dont likehow he called it red hawk but was surprised by the flame... no makeh the sense yo.

i was very suprised by the cameos. i got some buggy action so im happy with that. i would have prefered him actually fighting but kudos to him. i wanted to see more rayleigh but sall good. and i love hancock doee. its dat haki i swear!!

will comment more on this soon
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:51 pm

All makes sense with "The will of D"
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:30 pm

Another AMAZING chapter this week. The twisted Dofflamingo using Bellamy and what he did to him. Also that awesome combo by Law and Luffy. Awesome Red Hawk in the end there.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:25 am

It was amazing. I wonder if the rest of them will join the fight Cavendish etc.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:17 am

I think it's just Law and Luffy against Doffy.  Cavendish did tell them as much as he wanted to kill Doffy for them to go ahead....but we don't know if he even has Haki so I don't think he has even a chance if he has no Haki.  I hope Oda keeps this up for awhile at least.  Stays away from Ussop and the Tontattas for awhile at least.  I want more of this Law and Luffy against Doflamingo.  It's been long awaited. That and the crew on the Sunny.  Nothing heard from them since Big Mama's ship appeared.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:46 am

ODA!!!! These chapters!!!! So good these last few weeks!! Finally getting Doflamingo's past revealed and that was some deep stuff there. Keep bringing it Oda!! This is getting me pretty pumped!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:32 am