Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+2
Shammon
Eri
6 posters

One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS]

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS] - Page 11 Empty Re: One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS]

Post by Chakramaster Fri May 08, 2015 3:57 pm

I'll link it soon as I get back on my laptop
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS] - Page 11 Empty Re: One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS]

Post by Chakramaster Fri May 08, 2015 9:43 pm

weeeeeeellllllll the original video I found was removed....so without even watching here's an alternate video for it!

this other would kinda go with what I think will happen except instead of Zoro dying it's this "thing"

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Sat May 09, 2015 9:57 am

iduno if oda would do that. i think he hinted zoro was his fav character. interesting thou.

second video is pretty bs....im not even gonna finish it
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun May 10, 2015 12:55 am

It does sound terrible. I thought if he were to kill off "Zoro" then maybe that second video would be how. Is only a part of "Zoro" would die and not Zoro entirely. I doubt Oda would kill off a fan favorite character like that.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun May 10, 2015 2:22 am

well he did it with ace...right?

anything is possible...
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun May 10, 2015 9:17 am

It would have to be against an Admiral or Blackbeard. I don't see any minor character killing or fatally wounding a main/major character
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun May 10, 2015 3:14 pm

theirs only 2 swordsman we know of that may be the strongest in the world. mihawk or the old bald guy in holy land
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun May 10, 2015 4:19 pm

And from what I remember hear Oda wanted to have 3 sword wielders in Luffy's crew....or one being an ally rather than specfically part of the crew, but since Oda originally never planned on the series being this long I think the 10 member limit is out of the question.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon May 11, 2015 8:00 pm

really ? i dont remember that. i they think they gotta start filling up the ship thou. like whitebeard and roger has a bunch of randoms. I want johnny and yasako to join the crew. that would be 3 sword wielders
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue May 12, 2015 7:06 pm

This is that scene people talk about with Lucky

https://youtu.be/e6v5pV_tn78?t=1740
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue May 12, 2015 11:40 pm

the first video guy is annoying..lol

lucky vs kizaru whos faster lol

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue May 12, 2015 11:44 pm

Yeah, but it was the best video I could find in a short time. Speed searching is pretty difficult in research like that

Depends on Licky's condition. How it's performed compared to Kizaru being light itself (Logia)

Thought it's still IF Lucky does have teleportation....thought through this research it sounds like it fits the puzzle.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed May 13, 2015 10:44 am

the brotha can move. and MOVE fast. imagine the drumstick he eats has the devil fruit. he is always eating it.

imagine it was the same drumstick from beginning of the series. lol.

how much time you think has passed since chapter 1?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed May 13, 2015 10:51 am

That's something people have wondered too. He's been seen everytime eating that piece of meat. I think there was only one scene where he wasn't eating it so far.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu May 14, 2015 7:01 pm

prob was saving it.

lol

prob 4 years since luffy started his journy...and maybe 10 years since the luffy kidnap happened....can chicken last that long? lol

---

brooo there hasnt been a chapter this good in a while.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri May 15, 2015 11:42 am

Just wait. It'll all get better soon with Sabo and Luffy's "Final" attack. What will it be? A new move? Or will it be Gear Fifth?
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri May 15, 2015 7:06 pm

easy there....gear fifth.... lol...

luffy isnt gonna win this fight. but he wont lose either.

prepare for the awakening!

also sabo and burgees...i wonder how far it will go.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri May 15, 2015 8:08 pm

weeeeeeelllllll....you know Luffy gets serious when he gets that face. You know that means he hasn't used his full power yet.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat May 16, 2015 4:15 pm

2nd form for gear forth. otherwise he wouldnt call it bounce man
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon May 18, 2015 10:51 am

Yeah we talked about that before. The possibilities of more forms of Gear Fourth. It's possible if anything, but anything is possible here with Oda. For all we know it could be just Red Hawk and surprise everyone it's something we already know, but still be enough. I'm expecting something big like the other form of G4 or at the very least G5...gear fifth is the farthest out there, but back when gear 2 and 3 were revealed it was during the same arc. If anytime is good to reveal big upgrades like this now is the perfect time.

The Awakening will be pretty interesting to see as well when that comes.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon May 18, 2015 11:00 pm

it will be G4 + attack.

he said he needed to recharge. its gonna be a pistol attack
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri May 22, 2015 9:25 am

man they better show off awakening....cant just debut it and leave it unexplained or unseen
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue May 26, 2015 11:10 pm

They may just do that.

Something that came to mind recently....what if Luffy has a handicap right now? Less power than he would normally have. What if Law has Luffy's heart right now? He had all the time in the world to take it during the "surgery" he gave him while Luffy was uncouncious.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed May 27, 2015 10:41 am

why would he do that? that would be crazy thou. i doubt no heart would mean less power
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed May 27, 2015 2:02 pm

Eri wrote:why would he do that? that would be crazy thou. i doubt no heart would mean less power

Law did say that in the Punk Hazard arc. That if he uses his power to remove someone's heart, they would have significantly less power. They weren't in any alliance during the Whitebeard Marine war. So if Luffy is a pirate that is feared by some other pirate or other people, wouldn't taking advantage of a situation like that be the best time? I mean it's far off kind of theory, but it's just something I thought about the other day since he did give him surgery during that arc to "save his life" which goes into more along what some people are thinking....what if instead of giving immortality like the idea is for Law's power at the cost of his life, but to revive or use a kind of "super healing" on someone. Law's power still kinda isn't really explained at all. How he can remove body part of people and them still be alive in that way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:26 pm