Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+2
Shammon
Eri
6 posters

One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS]

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS] - Page 13 Empty Re: One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS]

Post by Chakramaster Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:25 pm

And one of those prediction videos turns true! Aokiji joins Blackbeard. So much happened here in one chapter. Was one really great chapter this week.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS] - Page 13 Empty Re: One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS]

Post by Eri Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:54 pm

bro gonna read 2 more times. then we will discuss every panel
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:09 am

Well you saw who Kid's crew is after right? While Law and Luffy are after Kaido. Kid and his crew/alliance are after Shanks. That was pretty big there. Though i know already that's like a death sentence for Kid.....for now.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:34 pm

you never know. kid is just as strong or stronger than luffy and law. gonna be crazy i wonder why shanks.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:01 pm

I wonder if Kid is Shank's "kid/son" and Shanks not being there is enough. Guess we will see
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:35 am

Lol what ? So random....Cuz his name is kid?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:58 am

Well by that logic he could be anyone's "kid"....but he does have red hair. We don't know his father, may never know, but he could hold a grudge over him for something. Then again it could be just because they wanna take out all the Yanko.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:18 am

Naw. Shanks kid is with makino.

Kid is like in his 20s or 30s

Shanks is like late 30s early 40s probably.

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:45 pm

well it is just speculation after all
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:49 pm

your speculation!

u think urouge met with enel?

i like how he looks like he just beat a boss. first time ive seen that
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:29 pm

I actually need to go back and watch the Skypia arc. The site I was using was missing a lot of pages of that arc when I was catching up so I skipped a lot
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:56 pm

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:12 pm

Well since I just like SD from CC and got back to NM I won't be watching anime for awhile....but I'll get to it soon!
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:16 pm

Wow that chapter (yeah, released early). Went a little into Ssbo's past. Honestly I felt like it skipped something at first. Oh well, it was a pretty great chapter still. Maybe in two weeks we will see what is happening to the other Straw Hats soon. Maybe more on the recovery of Dressrosa.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:48 pm

Read it while listening to this ost. almost cry.

great chapter. This is among many reasons why i love one piece.

Next chap will most likely cover rebecca kyros riku and viola. possibly Law and his crew. Weird thou. The sunny is gone with sanji and crew. heart pirates are on zou....how they gonna leave dressrosa lol?

Also who was that raven looking zoan? seemed like there was some emphasis posed on he/she. also sabo asking that question kinda seems like this person just got the fruit or they just met.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:14 am

Kaidoooooooooooou! The big reveal of Kaidou is pretty strong. Making him out to seem "unkillable." The man that just can't be killed.

I really wish they would've gone more into how the straw hats escaped Big Moms ship. Unless I missed that last chapter, it's kinda just like, "oh we escaped them, but just barely." That's it....
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:25 pm

bro wtf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????

Kaidu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????

omg.

toooo op!!!!!!!!! no pun intended.

this was a very different chapter from Oda's normal styles. Amazing chapters. I kinda wished it was a new character but i was stunned to see kaidou. he is literally a beast. that was a sweet back story-esque.

I like his character model although he looks different from past pictures.

One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS] - Page 13 Garp_Speaks_About_The_Yonko

what if him not being able to die led him to eating like 100 devil fruits thats why he is "100 beast"

so he hasnt heard about doffy yet eh..???

The fact that he didnt fight Urouge will prob mean he wont fight Kidd appu and hawkins.

I dont mind waiting to see what happened to the curly hat pirates, i feel like there on Wano?

i was listening to one piece podcast and they were saying how kaidou is prob the shogun of Wano i didnt think so until this chap. The saumrai that they looking for was prob meant as shogun...and obviously Kaidou is not at his base.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:11 pm

Interesting theory. Just think about it. Kid may join Kaidou to get closer to Shanks. Making Kid a big target for Luffy (or will at least distract Luffy from Kaidou if he found out they were after Shanks).

I'm sure that's Wanonthey were on. There's little chance they could just not explain how they got away from Big Mom's ship and appear on just a random island wth people at the ready to kill them talking about a Samurai.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:50 pm

bro i no nothing about one piece till i read this editorial

http://onepiecepodcast.com/2015/07/22/the-one-piece-connection/

i completely didnt know about some things/ forgot about them. stilll reading it
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:59 pm

i thought rebecca was gonna join the crew lol
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:18 pm

New film announced for summer 2016!
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:22 pm

LINK!!!! noww!!!!!NOOWWOOWO!W!W!W!!
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:49 pm

might be a flashback on the brothers.....booo..i want new story/villian!
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:13 pm

There's nothing more revealed other than its announcement. No trailer or anything yet sadly.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:00 pm

i saw a link. it might be on the brothers from what i was reading.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:04 am