Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+11
Goldie
Sai
FullmetalHeart
Chakramaster
ExcessKarnage18
KEKOLD
Eri
Cyan
Jec
Shammon
Jet
15 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 12 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Post by Jet Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:19 pm

The chicken or the egg?
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 12 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Post by FullmetalHeart Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:04 pm

Lone wrote:Why don't you have html gayh?
    i only see it when i quote. What do i need to do?

Last edited by KonohamaruHeaven on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:17 pm

KonohamaruHeaven wrote:
    i only see it why i quote. What do i need to do?
    You must have something like a program blocking your html function, or you have some inferior browser with bad settings.
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart

Post by FullmetalHeart Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:35 pm

Lone wrote:
    KonohamaruHeaven wrote:
    i only see it why i quote. What do i need to do?
    You must have something like a program blocking your html function, or you have some inferior browser with bad settings.
    chrome?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:50 pm

Should I use chrome?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:55 pm

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120509200628/dynastywarriors/images/e/e4/Pokemon_Conquest_Box_Art.png" alt=""/> chakra?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:59 pm

I tried chrome on tablet, wasn't able to get flash to work on it. I hear dolphin is the best tablet browser.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:05 am

Last edited by Jet on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:19 am; edited 2 times in total
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:09 am

Lone wrote:I tried chrome on tablet, wasn't able to get flash to work on it. I hear dolphin is the best tablet browser.
    I really don't like the interface. Maybe I can change it's overall looks
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:15 am

There are addons you can download for it.
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart

Post by FullmetalHeart Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:19 am

Jet wrote:Should I use chrome?
    Yeah
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:24 am

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:33 am

Modern developers make a big deal out of something that should be simple. Online should have been included in the first place, perfect for this game. Hardly worth 6 plus months after being announced. And they have the balls to charge for it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:37 am

Thaaaaaat's Ubisoft.

I wonder when Ubisoft and EA will merge to become the worst game company ever.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:39 am

Jet wrote:Modern developers make a big deal out of something that should be simple. Online should have been included in the first place, perfect for this game. Hardly worth 6 plus months after being announced. And they have the balls to charge for it.
    Last I heard they didn't add online so it can be authentic to old 8 bit games with the local multilayer and such. But I guess they decided to do it anyway since people demanded it. But I do agree online would work good for it.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:53 am

Sai wrote:
    Jet wrote:Modern developers make a big deal out of something that should be simple. Online should have been included in the first place, perfect for this game. Hardly worth 6 plus months after being announced. And they have the balls to charge for it.
    Last I heard they didn't add online so it can be authentic to old 8 bit games with the local multilayer and such. But I guess they decided to do it anyway since people demanded it. But I do agree online would work good for it.
    I realize developers do this type of thing for mood or whatnot. From software and thatgamecompany take away voice chat for their games dark souls and journey. Why not just add a true 8bit or preparer to die modes that follow the developers intentions? I just don't understand why everyone else has to be deprived of a fun experience with friends.

It's like the people that hate on a game just for having multiplayer. Then they more often than not beat the game once and never play it.
    Or sell it. Selfish.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:59 am

Jet wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    I realize developers do this type of thing for mood or whatnot. From software and thatgamecompany take away voice chat for their games dark souls and journey. Why not just add a true 8bit or preparer to die modes that follow the developers intentions? I just don't understand why everyone else has to be deprived of a fun experience with friends.

It's like the people that hate on a game just for having multiplayer. Then they more often than not beat the game once and never play it.
    Or sell it. Selfish.
    Well I don't really see it as too much of a big deal. You can't please everyone. Besides, we aren't exactly sure for their reasons of doing those things in the first place. Sometimes the devs vision isn't exactly the ideal one.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by KEKOLD Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:02 am

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:11 am

Sai wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    Sai wrote:

Or sell it. Selfish.
    Well I don't really see it as too much of a big deal. You can't please everyone. Besides, we aren't exactly sure for their reasons of doing those things in the first place. Sometimes the devs vision isn't exactly the ideal one.
    actually in that instance you can. Like I said a true 8bit mode would allow people who hate online to play purely offline. And the fact that single player warrants it's own mode would shut them up. And an online mode would have satisfied the online crowd without making this seem like a cash grab.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:15 am

Sai wrote:Well I don't really see it as too much of a big deal. You can't please everyone. Besides, we aren't exactly sure for their reasons of doing those things in the first place. Sometimes the devs vision isn't exactly the ideal one.
    It's also possible in some cases that they're just not receiving enough money/resources/time from their publisher & producer(s).

Though the cases of devs depriving games of features on purpose, or saying they're doing it on purpose at least, are really silly and stupid. Some of these people need to wake up and realize it isn't the 1980s anymore.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:16 am

KEKOLD wrote:
    metro last light
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:20 am

Jet wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    Sai wrote:

Or sell it. Selfish.
    actually in that instance you can. Like I said a true 8bit mode would allow people who hate online to play purely offline. And the fact that single player warrants it's own mode would shut them up. And an online mode would have satisfied the online crowd without making this seem like a cash grab.
    Hm I guess. Problem is sometimes things like that can't be put in at the time. But I have no objections about what you just said, its not a bad idea. But I guess DLC is to keep the game relevant/have people come back to it.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:25 am

Probably wanted to release before the movie. Still, almost 3 years later and 5 dollars isn't cool. But it is Ubisoft so I''ll be surprised if the servers work at all. Ubisoft is abstergo
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:28 am

Jet wrote:Probably wanted to release before the movie. Still, almost 3 years later and 5 dollars isn't cool. But it is Ubisoft so I''ll be surprised if the servers work at all. Ubisoft is abstergo
    Yeah thats what I was thinking too. Even though its more closer to the comics than anything.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:32 am

Found 2 more dark tower comics at the library. Man these are fucked up, poor Roland. Such a tragic beginning for such an epic hero.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:14 am