Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+11
Goldie
Sai
FullmetalHeart
Chakramaster
ExcessKarnage18
KEKOLD
Eri
Cyan
Jec
Shammon
Jet
15 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Cyan
    Cyan
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 13 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Post by Cyan Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:06 am

hmmm i wouldnt mind working at a library
    Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 13 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:05 am

But... you'd have to know how to read :S
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:23 am

not necessarily

thats like saying sony needs to know gaming to sell games. they dont and they do
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:47 am

Jet wrote:http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120509200628/dynastywarriors/images/e/e4/Pokemon_Conquest_Box_Art.png" alt=""/> chakra?

? Heard of it and seen it. Not played it though. Only thing I've heard bad is it's super short.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:52 am

Oh yeah, good point Dx.

Damn our government has been profiting off of drugs for decades.

There's so much corruption, I wonder if things will ever improve. Can this ever change?

We're basically run by a bunch of loked out gangsters.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:05 am

Nope, corruption follows power. Humans are to envious and always seek self prominence. Corruption will never disappear as long as humans rule over other humans.

There's no human Government that it is not corrupt, the only difference between governments is how well they hide that corruption and the treatment they give to their citizens.

Example Mexico, its citizen have little voice. Not because their constitution prohibits freedom of speech but because the government is flat-out corrupt that they dont care about its people.
    Like the new president no one wanted that person to take over the nation yet he won and people still complain about the outcome yet nothing was done to pleased he masses.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:39 am

@ jet its prob cuz they feel its ruining games. i wont lie playing with u guys online for dark souls does take away the whole difficulty in dark souls...

the pres of ubisoft im pre sure commented on how an easy mode destroy's a game's story or gameplay...

sometimes for the sake of games you cant submit to the "fans" requests all the time...

-------

@ kekold

it's alot tougher to rebel in countries like mexico then it is in the U.S. its truly unfortunate as well. every person has to be as motivated as the leader of the rebellion to produce positive outcomes.

-------

im thinking of getting Google nexus 7 tablet,

yay or nay?

Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:01 pm

Any tablet... Nay
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:08 pm

@ Eri the nexus 7 is good choice, i will also go for the galaxy tab 2 7. If youre looking for a larger screen.

Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 (well that's my preference) not the note.
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by FullmetalHeart Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:40 pm

KEKOLD wrote:@ Eri the nexus 7 is good choice, i will also go for the galaxy tab 2 7. If youre looking for a larger screen.

Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 (well that's my preference) not the note.
    Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 the way to go
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:02 pm

Nexus
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:08 pm

Last edited by Jet on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:24 pm

ok ill give the Samsung a look the nexus is pretty cheap in comparison and will have an advantage.

jec why u no like tablet?
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:39 pm

Nexus 7 Eri. Its specs are pretty crazy for a tablet. Quad core and such.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:27 pm

i just wish there was a camera on the back!

10.1 seemed good not the biggest fan of how it looks and it uses honeycomb where nexus 7 uses jellybean...the camera doe....!!!
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:45 pm

Eri wrote:

Because they are essentially a gimmick. An artificial need created by Apple with the launch of the iPad. The only real use of it is reading E-books and documents if and only if you can stand reading into a screen for extended periods of time. They lack the usefulness of a mini laptop and cost the same too...

I love seeing my friends at the university buy those overpriced things only to get frustrated with them once they can't do with it what they could do with a cheap laptop. They leave them accumulating dust at home now.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:10 pm

hmmm true..., its all on wat you plan to use them for. i know a few who use various kinds of tablets in my program and dont mind it/like it. it most definitely wont be the same without a physical keyboard but will take time (disregarding the ability to buy them separately and make them compatible) less powerful.. not to many software ports..

i can see where your coming form thou.

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:14 pm

Specially good for portability. Mines legit.
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart

Post by FullmetalHeart Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:39 pm

Eri wrote:ok ill give the Samsung a look the nexus is pretty cheap in comparison and will have an advantage.

The note 10.1 is a amazing tablet. Quad Core, Special made precision pressure sensitive stylus, Free Photoshop Touch App, Infrared Sensors(so you can program to tv, cable box and etc), android Jelly Bean and more
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:12 pm

Hmm so caught up on naruto and gantz should I start avatar the promise, resume attack on titan or check out the author of fma new series? There's some other interesting manga too....
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:17 pm

Still waiting on a limited edition Pikachu 3ds to be announced here. Wants dat 3ds

7-10 more days til laptop repair...I hope.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:33 pm

Jet wrote:Hmm so caught up on naruto and gantz should I start avatar the promise, resume attack on titan or check out the author of fma new series? There's some other interesting manga too....
    You better start Shingeki no Kyojin or I will fucking end you.

Chakramaster wrote:Still waiting on a limited edition Pikachu 3ds to be announced here. Wants dat 3ds

Don't have the LOZ one? GOML son. I would get a XL if I were you, unless you're gonna be actually using it outside.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:51 pm

Eri wrote:hmmm true..., its all on wat you plan to use them for. i know a few who use various kinds of tablets in my program and dont mind it/like it. it most definitely wont be the same without a physical keyboard but will take time (disregarding the ability to buy them separately and make them compatible) less powerful.. not to many software ports..

i can see where your coming form thou.

I guess... The problem is that they try to sell Tablets as replacements for laptops and that is simply no true. Not just because of the lack of keyboard, but software limitations as well.
    An economist or anyone in business can do limited things with a Tablet. I can't estimate econometric models on the thing, I could probably just use it as I said for reading and checking some stuff on the internet.
    To each his own, I simply can't see usefulness in tablets yet.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:11 pm

Sai wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:Still waiting on a limited edition Pikachu 3ds to be announced here. Wants dat 3ds

Don't have the LOZ one? GOML son. I would get a XL if I were you, unless you're gonna be actually using it outside.

Well I already got a red 3ds...got it for Christmas 2011; but I was actually waiting cause I knew they were gonna make/release a Pikachu 3ds. It's an xl 3ds too. Bad news is...it's only been released in Japan and the UK so far. Chile just got announced to receive it. No word on US yet. The minute it does though I'll be reserving it. After I get it ill just transfer all the stuff from my current to it then sell the red one. Always wanted the Pikachu one so not gonna miss out on it.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:14 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:

Well I already got a red 3ds...got it for Christmas 2011; but I was actually waiting cause I knew they were gonna make/release a Pikachu 3ds. It's an xl 3ds too. Bad news is...it's only been released in Japan and the UK so far. Chile just got announced to receive it. No word on US yet. The minute it does though I'll be reserving it. After I get it ill just transfer all the stuff from my current to it then sell the red one. Always wanted the Pikachu one so not gonna miss out on it.
    Ah alright. Does your 3DS have ambassador status? I think that doesn't transfer over to a new 3DS.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:41 pm