Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+11
Goldie
Sai
FullmetalHeart
Chakramaster
ExcessKarnage18
KEKOLD
Eri
Cyan
Jec
Shammon
Jet
15 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

ExcessKarnage18
    ExcessKarnage18
    Academy Ninja: Student

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 23 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Post by ExcessKarnage18 Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:19 am

Eri wrote:lol majoras mask makes me so frustrated....stupid 3 days!

and nursing is prob one of the hardest programs, i have quiet a few friends and relatives that are/were in it and damn alot of work.

True. I saw my gf an average of once a week while she was in school.

@JNM: Job + School + Kid is gonna be overwhelming. Honestly, even just two of those things is a lot. Pick the two most important and excel at them. If you try to juggle all three, you might "drop" one of them. Maybe focus on work + kid until gf graduates and then you can go back to school while she works. Teamwork FTW
    Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 23 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:39 am

Lost connection.

Meh.
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:06 am

So the pope is resigning...

They sound just like a corporation.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:03 am

That's cause they are.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:12 pm

Jec wrote:So the pope is resigning...

They sound just like a corporation.

Well it's actually a bank, or act like one.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:34 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Eri wrote:majora mask has a great story and its soo dark and cryptic i love it. but the 3 day mechanic is soo damn tedious i made it all the way to the stone tower and just quit Sad

and lone i really like WW it has some tedious parts but its justified. i just wanna play the hd remake

That's why you use the inverse song of time and that one that passes 2 hrs by as well as that old ladie's stories when needed for time passing. Loved the MM game. One of my favorite LoZ games. But on the other hand I found WW very tidious and just quit never to play again.

wind waker is damn good u watch your mouth! and MM world was awesome music npc story good and funn. time is too redundant thou. im currently playing link to the past but ive put it on pause for the past couple months..

twilight princess was pre good not bad. skyward sword was cool gameplay wise and story wasnt bad. but damnn i was damn disappointed with it... both these games lack in difficult bosses.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:52 pm

Never did say WW was bad...just tidious. Haven't played SS yet, haven't played Wii in months. Been thinking of playing SSBB recently though...in case anyone wanna fight.

Had a follow up with a new doctor today for checking my lung condition. Results, it's above normal status for taking in air and there's some space in there that seems like gas. So he thinks j have a very mild case of asthma. Gonna be getting a CT scan to see if there's anything on the lung(s) he called "blips" to see if there's anything I should or should not do to make it worse.

Well hopefully it's nothing too bad...otherwise there goes my Japan trip. Rather not ride cross country to take a boat. Cause he said alutitude could effect this if its the bad case. I've just been lucky the way this turned out. His quote on quote was "it's that kind of luck where you should go buy a lottery ticket"
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:38 pm

theres the livestream that i was talking about. not too bad. iw as going pretty good. you can see me run into the guy a couple times and at one point finally get his dogtags

and of course i was rocking the NF clan tag
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 pm

Chakramaster wrote:Never did say WW was bad...just tidious. Haven't played SS yet, haven't played Wii in months. Been thinking of playing SSBB recently though...in case anyone wanna fight.

Had a follow up with a new doctor today for checking my lung condition. Results, it's above normal status for taking in air and there's some space in there that seems like gas. So he thinks j have a very mild case of asthma. Gonna be getting a CT scan to see if there's anything on the lung(s) he called "blips" to see if there's anything I should or should not do to make it worse.

Well hopefully it's nothing too bad...otherwise there goes my Japan trip. Rather not ride cross country to take a boat. Cause he said alutitude could effect this if its the bad case. I've just been lucky the way this turned out. His quote on quote was "it's that kind of luck where you should go buy a lottery ticket"
    hey, you're healthy!
    ExcessKarnage18
    ExcessKarnage18

Post by ExcessKarnage18 Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:55 pm

I have 3 major complaints with Skyward Sword.

1. Fi. Just in general.

2. The harp.

3. Whenever you boot up the game after saving, when you pick up a treasure the game stops to tell you what treasure you picked up with a description and shows it being placed in your item pouch. No matter how many of that very same fucking treasure you've already got. Every. Single. Time.

Edit: Just gonna throw this out there. Link to the Past is the greatest Zelda game of all time. Of all time!
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:04 pm

Chakramaster wrote:Never did say WW was bad...just tidious. Haven't played SS yet, haven't played Wii in months. Been thinking of playing SSBB recently though...in case anyone wanna fight.

Good to hear that you're doing better. Hopefully it turns out it isnt asthma all the people I've known with it say its a pain in the ass.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:20 pm

Link

Post by Link Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:27 pm

having a Zelda discussion when I'm not present?

it just feels soooooooooooooooooo wrong in so many levels it hurts
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:58 pm

too late its over deal with it
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:15 pm

What about the map and lack of locations
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:42 am

Mass effect 4
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:43 am

Another new Eevee revealed for X and Y. Marks the 8th eeveelution thus far
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:47 am

Sai wrote:

Good to hear that you're doing better. Hopefully it turns out it isnt asthma all the people I've known with it say its a pain in the ass.

Well I've got a CT scan scheduled for this Friday to further look into this "gas" or "blips" as he called them. Honestly for now the inhaler he gave me to use doesn't seem to be doing any good or help. No better than normal. I think he's just trying to use it to push this trapped gas out. Which is why he called it a rare type of asthma. One you don't usually see but has that little chance of happening
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:58 am

Last edited by Jet on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:06 am

Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:59 am

Star Wars 1313 looks like a next gen game. Too many particles and lighting effects to look that smooth on current gen games.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:39 am

ExcessKarnage18 wrote:Edit: Just gonna throw this out there. Link to the Past is the greatest Zelda game of all time. Of all time!
    Agreed.

Yeah.

Jet wrote:http://www.viddler.com/v/4854eed5

Probably gonna suck
    The gameplay footage looks really good.

Chakramaster wrote:Another new Eevee revealed for X and Y. Marks the 8th eeveelution thus far
    Nice. What element?

Chakramaster wrote:Well I've got a CT scan scheduled for this Friday to further look into this "gas" or "blips" as he called them. Honestly for now the inhaler he gave me to use doesn't seem to be doing any good or help. No better than normal. I think he's just trying to use it to push this trapped gas out. Which is why he called it a rare type of asthma. One you don't usually see but has that little chance of happening
    Good luck.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:58 am

Uhh...as for the element I haven't seen a reveal yet...I do know however it looks too much like Victini is all. Being on mobile posting this image may not work but I'll give it a try

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 23 531921_415835701836056_1774115242_n
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:09 am

Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:32 am

i got to beat link to the past soon then!

oh and i didnt realize eevee had a bittchnyuga evolution

@lone rogan is dumb what purpose does it serve in doing soo...i dont support the pope but some of those guys comments are just dumb

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:56 pm