Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+11
Goldie
Sai
FullmetalHeart
Chakramaster
ExcessKarnage18
KEKOLD
Eri
Cyan
Jec
Shammon
Jet
15 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 31 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:51 pm

Well we got Vanquish for plus this week, proving we really are going to just be getting the games Europe got last year this year =/
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 31 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Post by Link Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:06 pm

ExcessKarnage18 wrote:
    Link wrote:I do have a wii, but it can't access the internet becauspae I restrained the access with parental control and I forgot the 4 digits of the key lol

I'm guessing I need to buy wii points cards for that, then I'll do it next month, didn't know you liked Yu Gi Oh!, Doc

I played it basically from 7th grade until around 11th grade in High School. I really enjoyed the quickness of it and how fast things can get turned around. My first deck was a standard Haymaker (EVERYONE had one of those before they revealed the first banned list where they banned things like Monster Reborn, Mirror Force, Yata-Garasu, etc). After that I changed mine to a machine deck with the XYZ dragon machine cards. That deck was a LOT of fun. I also ran an Archfiend deck that did reasonably well. I had an Exodia deck too that I played for shits and giggles but that deck rarely won and to be honest playing an Exodia deck isn't fun for eithe person.
    awesome, my main deck is a Dark World (Ankoku kai) deck

the new xyz monsters are pronounced exceeds but they use the xyz fonts to refer to them

this is the old XYZ monsters you had
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 31 XYZDragonCannon-DPKB-EN-SR-1E

and this are the new xyz (exceed monsters)

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 31 NeoGalaxyEyesPhotonDragon-GAOV-EN-UR-1E

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 31 Adreus,KeeperofArmageddonGENF-EN-ScR-1E

but yeah the game is a lot of fun and the banlists are being published in March and september
    Link

Post by Link Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:14 pm

Jet wrote:
    Link wrote:and if the game is released in the European PSN I'll get it, but Magic I hate

I think the mana system is super laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmeeeeeeeee

and it takes forever to build a good offence, then with yugioh you can get lucky with a hand and sweep the field in one turn
    the 5ds demo was fun, but it does get pretty ridiculous. I don't like how easy it is to become OP. This was a demo so my cards were more or less fixed but still... there was a continuous spell card that didn't let my monsters above 1500 attack points attack, and I only had 3 counter traps to get rid of it, one of which was used, the other destroyed and I spent the match waiting to draw 1 card. Meanwhile my enemy tribute summons 2 2600 attack monsters in just a few turns. Not that it matters since some of his monsters have an effect which make 5 of my cards get discarded to the graveyard and banned from play. This had happened multiple times by that point. I lost by running out of cards because he kept spamming that effect and I couldn't attack. It just felt very very cheap. At times I overcame tough battles which was nice but it was by the luck of the draw
    well, if the demo is related to 5DS instead of ZEXAL we won't be using xyz monsters but synchros and those were the previous arc the best synchro monsters are getting banned all the time because with xyz monsters you have a limit at how many times you can activate their effects but with synchros you don't have a limit, only time they have a limit to their effects is when the text in the card says it so

and I suppose by the things you told me you were facing a DD, this is a Diferent Dimension deck, they usually activate either of this cards

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 31 MorphingJar-LCYW-EN-UR-1E

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 31 CardDestruction-LCYW-EN-ScR-1E

and chain it to this bitch

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 31 MacroCosmos-DT06-EN-DRPR-DT
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:53 pm

KonohamaruHeaven wrote:wtf is going on for the last few days on youtube

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:45 pm

Vanquish? I might pass on that. I hear it's a tough game
    ExcessKarnage18
    ExcessKarnage18
    Academy Ninja: Student
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by ExcessKarnage18 Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:41 pm

Jet wrote:Vanquish? I might pass on that. I hear it's a tough game

Pussy

On other note, anyone read the new Batman Comic "Death of the Family"? Heard GREAT things about it.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:32 pm

At least until I finish up my huge backlog of games
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:10 pm

Those are some cool looking cards link.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:42 pm

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 31 H971FCF9E
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:49 pm

Lol any anti used measure like that demands failure
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:06 am

It would be fine if instead of locking out used games altogether it just guilt tripped you whenever you put one in.

It should also congratulate you and give you bonus DLC if you play a used Ubisoft or EA game. FUCK DEM BITCHES!
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:14 am

Lol any anti used measure like that demands failure
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:26 am

Chakra can I borrow fire emblem awakening? I wanna play that shit. Sacred stones was legit
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by FullmetalHeart Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:00 am

That ps4 controller looks like shit
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:04 am

Today is the day of the Sony reveal isn't it? Should be interesting.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:05 am

Tomorrow. Should be entertaining
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:07 am

What do you expect them to unveil Jeto? The actual ps3 or some other nonsense?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:32 am

At first I wasn't expecting much...but at this point I don't see it being anything other than a ps4 announcement. I mean with all this hype...Sony should make use of it. Sony's great weakness is marketing, we''ll see if they learned from the ps3
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:34 am

As of late their marketing has been weak.

With that said it would be interesting to see how they usher in the new generation. Being the first to market before the neXtBOX. I do wonder the direction the new game consoles will go in. I particular wonder what else are they going to do besides play video games.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:52 am

I don't doubt Sony in the games department but they don't have the Nintendo's casual base, nor Xboxs online presence. They better build on those with the ps4. No excuses now, they had their first "real" online venture already. Mic chat better be there day 1, and games shouldn't have the insane amount of problem s they do online. Better marketing starts with better standards

Last edited by Jet on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:57 am

Hmmm I guess so. I expect to see them push social and sharing more. I heard rumors of sony and ms partnering with cable companies to offer some sort of VOD service through the new machines.

They need to future proof this machine better than they did with the PS3. While the graphics and all that was up to snuff stuff like the friends list, mic chat, background downloads etc were all deficient.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:27 am

Yeah I don't see why people defend Sony's online interface(pretty much everything, browser, downloads, even the store is slow) I understand it's free but if you don't demand more don't expect to be impressed. It's basic and I think the xmb exemplifies that point.

The ps4 controller is supposed to have a share feature so social aspects shouldn't even be debated they should be there. Though I don't care about shit like facebook, but I hear you can record game footage now so no more video card required?

I'm actually interested in gaikais role in Bc. Streaming ps3 games is surely out of the question but maybe ps2? Either way ps3 hd HD ultra remix editions better not be a thing. Bc in some form should be there though, otherwise it''ll feel like a waste.
    Link

Post by Link Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:47 am

Lone wrote:Those are some cool looking cards link.
    yeah, they're awesome, it feels great when you get them on the field because the opponent knows what's coming next lol
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:42 am

ATLA The promise has me optimistic for the search. Just another month for part one to release
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:48 am

Jet wrote:Chakra can I borrow fire emblem awakening? I wanna play that shit. Sacred stones was legit

Don't got it but it does look beast. Loved Fire Emblem and Sacred Stones. That Wii one was kinda cheap at the end so I never finished that one. Still replay both FE and Sacred Stones today. Got some different ending recently actually I never seen before. Still finding new stuff even after all these years lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:12 am