Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+11
Goldie
Sai
FullmetalHeart
Chakramaster
ExcessKarnage18
KEKOLD
Eri
Cyan
Jec
Shammon
Jet
15 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

KEKOLD
    KEKOLD
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 29 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Post by KEKOLD Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:49 pm

my html is not working properly... what is that Lone?
    Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 29 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:15 pm

Our NASA budget and how much NASA spends on the study of deadly asteroids.

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:33 pm

Ps4 controller looks bad. But so did the ps3s prototype boomerang
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:26 pm

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:55 pm

Hahaha
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by FullmetalHeart Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Lone wrote:Our NASA budget and how much NASA spends on the study of deadly asteroids.

[flash(425,350)]https://www.youtube.com/v/5iYbEoaDBcY[/]

[flash(425,350)]https://www.youtube.com/v/wRAy-sFoWSc[/]
    dave needs to make a comeback
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:12 am

[YouTube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOIjl1_ygUc&feature=youtube_gdata_player [/YouTube]

Season 3 trailers already coming up. Hope this season stays faithful to the books. Spoilers anyone?

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:19 am

Starting the promise
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:09 am

Good.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:27 pm

OMFG!

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part I and II are FREAKING EPIC!!!

Go watch them ya foos!
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:36 pm

Where?
    Link

Post by Link Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:49 pm

there is a new YU GI OH game?
    awesome!!

also the new way of summoning is much easier, is not synchro anymore, it's xyz summoning

it means monsters with the same level are put on top of each other to summon the more powerful one, this format has been around for 2 years already, and is easier than synchro summoning because you don't need a tuner anymore, neither you need to sum up the amount of levels, this monsters don't have levels but ranks, and it gets even better when you can chaos xyz summon, but yeah I say this kind of game will only atract TCG fans not fans of the anime/manga, even less people who are not playing the current meta
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:55 pm

...Nanda?
    Link

Post by Link Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:18 pm

well, yu gi oh card game has evolved a lot since it was created

first meta: you could summon anything ANYTHING from your hand indifferent of how powerful it was and the opponent could activate traps even from the hand, the duels were based so much in luck that they had to change that

second meta: only monsters up to level 4 (4 stars that look like dragon balls in the card)could be summoned without tributing a weaker monster first, for levels 5 and 6 you require 1 tribute (indifferent of the level of the tributed monster)for levels 7 and 8 you require 2 tributes and for levels above 9 you require 3 tributes

third meta: effect monsters were added to the game, this monsters could counter spell cards or trap cards and they had effects similar to those cards themselves

fourth meta: trap cards can only be activated from the field (unless the text in the card says different) and they must be set during the turn previous to activation, also quick spell cards were introduced, this are cards that could be used to counter traps

fifth meta: fusion cards were introduced with the use of a card called polimerization which you need to have the fusion monster, the monster the card needs as ingredients for the fusion and polimerization, in your hand or on the field, counter traps appeared which means if you activate a trap and I activate a counter trap my trap counters yours and yours has no effect

sixth meta: Ritual monsters were introduced, this monsters are summoned by sending to the graveyard the monsters with the right levels to summon from your hand one really powerful, it requires that you have the spell card that summons the monster and the ritual monster in your hand, and the ingredient monsters in either your hand or field

seventh meta: synchro monsters appeared, to summon this monsters you need to have synchro monsters of a certain level in your extra deck, keep in mind the level of the monster you want to synchro summon and then normal or special summon a monster and a tuner monster, tuner monsters were necesary to transform other monsters into synchro monsters by summing up the levels of the tuner monsters and the other ingredient monsters you were using, only 1 or 2 monsters in the whole game allow you to use more than one tuner monster

current meta: xyz monsters were introduced, if you manage to summon 2 or more monsters to the field and these happen to have the same level you can put one on top of the other to xyz summon, xyz summons use the monsters underneath them as fuel to trigger various effects the higher their rank (level of the monsters below it) the more devastating duel winning the effects of this monsters can be
    chaos xyz summoning is when you use an xyz summoned monster as "fuel" to xyz summon a more powerful xyz monster, these monsters require special duel conditions like using an specific archtype xyz monster or have a number of specific life points left
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:31 pm

Jet wrote:Where?

I dunno, pirate it!
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:00 pm

Link wrote:well, yu gi oh card game has evolved a lot since it was created

first meta: you could summon anything ANYTHING from your hand indifferent of how powerful it was and the opponent could activate traps even from the hand, the duels were based so much in luck that they had to change that

second meta: only monsters up to level 4 (4 stars that look like dragon balls in the card)could be summoned without tributing a weaker monster first, for levels 5 and 6 you require 1 tribute (indifferent of the level of the tributed monster)for levels 7 and 8 you require 2 tributes and for levels above 9 you require 3 tributes

third meta: effect monsters were added to the game, this monsters could counter spell cards or trap cards and they had effects similar to those cards themselves

fourth meta: trap cards can only be activated from the field (unless the text in the card says different) and they must be set during the turn previous to activation, also quick spell cards were introduced, this are cards that could be used to counter traps

fifth meta: fusion cards were introduced with the use of a card called polimerization which you need to have the fusion monster, the monster the card needs as ingredients for the fusion and polimerization, in your hand or on the field, counter traps appeared which means if you activate a trap and I activate a counter trap my trap counters yours and yours has no effect

sixth meta: Ritual monsters were introduced, this monsters are summoned by sending to the graveyard the monsters with the right levels to summon from your hand one really powerful, it requires that you have the spell card that summons the monster and the ritual monster in your hand, and the ingredient monsters in either your hand or field

seventh meta: synchro monsters appeared, to summon this monsters you need to have synchro monsters of a certain level in your extra deck, keep in mind the level of the monster you want to synchro summon and then normal or special summon a monster and a tuner monster, tuner monsters were necesary to transform other monsters into synchro monsters by summing up the levels of the tuner monsters and the other ingredient monsters you were using, only 1 or 2 monsters in the whole game allow you to use more than one tuner monster

current meta: xyz monsters were introduced, if you manage to summon 2 or more monsters to the field and these happen to have the same level you can put one on top of the other to xyz summon, xyz summons use the monsters underneath them as fuel to trigger various effects the higher their rank (level of the monsters below it) the more devastating duel winning the effects of this monsters can be
    chaos xyz summoning is when you use an xyz summoned monster as "fuel" to xyz summon a more powerful xyz monster, these monsters require special duel conditions like using an specific archtype xyz monster or have a number of specific life points left

Didn't know confusion could be so effective...
    Link

Post by Link Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:09 pm

well the game is super mega broken, and it has a lot of rules that KONAMI dishes whenever they want to benefit cards they need to sell, then when they sell them they start banning them so they become useless, then re release them a couple years later in small quantities so the prices for them skyrocket and people has to buy actual boxes of booster packs to get one for less than 200 dollars

then they re release them again 4 or 6 months later in a collector's tin worth 20 dollars with some other rare (expensive cards)

it is confusing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:41 pm

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 29 ElB3Cow
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:21 pm

Damn link... I don't know black luster soldier wasn't too far from the beginning and I remember counter traps back when life points were 2000. It had a picture of a bear trap.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:01 pm

Jet wrote:Damn link... I don't know black luster soldier wasn't too far from the beginning and I remember counter traps back when life points were 2000. It had a picture of a bear trap.

LP was always 8000 in real games.

Really though on the otherhand Yugioh Abridged is still awesome.
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:15 pm

Jec wrote:OMFG!

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part I and II are FREAKING EPIC!!!

Go watch them ya foos!
    gimme a link and i will
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:20 pm

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 29 ELMNAp9
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:25 pm

ah damn. i had that last week bro. just go see your doctor and he'll give you some pills and dont worry, rainbow shits arn't that rare
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:51 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Jet wrote:Damn link... I don't know black luster soldier wasn't too far from the beginning and I remember counter traps back when life points were 2000. It had a picture of a bear trap.

LP was always 8000 in real games.

Really though on the otherhand Yugioh Abridged is still awesome.
    not sure about that. I played with 2000 like the show, which is what I was referring to.

I bought dueling of the roses for ps2 a long time ago. It was ok, but an online card game sounds really good at the moment. No way I'll pay the normal 15 dollar psn price though, specially with cheapnnass micro transactions
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:26 am

first off who caught dunk contest? damnn best its been in years.

secondly can we all take up yugiyo again !

thirdly lone thats pretty sweet looking but iduno if i would drink that....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:12 am