Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+11
Goldie
Sai
FullmetalHeart
Chakramaster
ExcessKarnage18
KEKOLD
Eri
Cyan
Jec
Shammon
Jet
15 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 30 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Post by Jet Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:36 am

Yeah I wanna duel. Wish one of the magic the gathering games was free on plus. If we are gonna keepngetting psn games they might as well be good
    Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 30 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:05 am

Cyan wrote:

ah damn. i had that last week bro. just go see your doctor and he'll give you some pills and dont worry, rainbow shits arn't that rare

Eri wrote:thirdly lone thats pretty sweet looking but iduno if i would drink that....
    You fucking pussies.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:19 am

Rewatched the warriors this morning. Feel like playing the game again now. Coop on that would be fun. rerelease it R*
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:26 am

Is your red the same as my red?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evQsOFQju08

What's up with the coding?

Last edited by Jec on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:44 am

My red? Idk about the code...the vid isn't working
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:15 am

If we don't get a card game for plus I'd like to see harmony of despair or castle crashes. Or deathspank. All have coop.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:01 pm

Link

Post by Link Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:43 pm

Dark Luster soldier is one of the coolest monsters, he has to be ritual summoned, and there were no counter traps back there, what you remember is chaining a trap to another, in a chain the trap that resolves is the last but if one of the duelists uses a counter trap it takes priority
    Link

Post by Link Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:46 pm

and if the game is released in the European PSN I'll get it, but Magic I hate

I think the mana system is super laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmeeeeeeeee

and it takes forever to build a good offence, then with yugioh you can get lucky with a hand and sweep the field in one turn
    ExcessKarnage18
    ExcessKarnage18
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by ExcessKarnage18 Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:54 pm

Link if you have a Wii I recommend picking up Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Transfer. It's basically a Yu-Gi-Oh TCG simulator and has thousands of cards from at least the first 15 or so sets.
    Link

Post by Link Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:08 pm

I do have a wii, but it can't access the internet becauspae I restrained the access with parental control and I forgot the 4 digits of the key lol

I'm guessing I need to buy wii points cards for that, then I'll do it next month, didn't know you liked Yu Gi Oh!, Doc
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:27 pm

ExcessKarnage18
    ExcessKarnage18

Post by ExcessKarnage18 Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:36 pm

Link wrote:I do have a wii, but it can't access the internet becauspae I restrained the access with parental control and I forgot the 4 digits of the key lol

I'm guessing I need to buy wii points cards for that, then I'll do it next month, didn't know you liked Yu Gi Oh!, Doc

I played it basically from 7th grade until around 11th grade in High School. I really enjoyed the quickness of it and how fast things can get turned around. My first deck was a standard Haymaker (EVERYONE had one of those before they revealed the first banned list where they banned things like Monster Reborn, Mirror Force, Yata-Garasu, etc). After that I changed mine to a machine deck with the XYZ dragon machine cards. That deck was a LOT of fun. I also ran an Archfiend deck that did reasonably well. I had an Exodia deck too that I played for shits and giggles but that deck rarely won and to be honest playing an Exodia deck isn't fun for either person.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:23 pm

Cyan wrote:
    Jec wrote:OMFG!

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part I and II are FREAKING EPIC!!!

Go watch them ya foos!
    gimme a link and i will

Part 1

Part 2

Stunning movies. Part 2 is specially epic.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:42 pm

Is that where you downloaded from jec
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:19 pm

Jet wrote:Is that where you downloaded from jec

Download? No. Just stream.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:21 pm

"As a fraction of your tax dollar today, what is the total cost of all spaceborne telescopes, planetary probes, the rovers on Mars, the International Space Station, the space shuttle, telescopes yet to orbit, and missions yet to fly? Answer: one-half of one percent of each tax dollar. Half a penny. I’d prefer it were more: perhaps two cents on the dollar. Even during the storied Apollo era, peak NASA spending amounted to little more than four cents on the tax dollar."
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:20 am

Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:15 am

I hated Jordan and I still do. Pippen was criminally underrated for a long time until the past 7 or so years.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:36 am

Y u hating
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:33 am

I never liked Jordan. Ever. Old habits die hard.

It amuses me greatly to see him be such a terrible owner of the bobcats.

Though I do buy his sneakers.
    ExcessKarnage18
    ExcessKarnage18

Post by ExcessKarnage18 Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:21 am

He buys my sneakers.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:23 am

D or Jordan?
    ExcessKarnage18
    ExcessKarnage18

Post by ExcessKarnage18 Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:26 am

Both.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:03 am

Link wrote:and if the game is released in the European PSN I'll get it, but Magic I hate

I think the mana system is super laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmeeeeeeeee

and it takes forever to build a good offence, then with yugioh you can get lucky with a hand and sweep the field in one turn
    the 5ds demo was fun, but it does get pretty ridiculous. I don't like how easy it is to become OP. This was a demo so my cards were more or less fixed but still... there was a continuous spell card that didn't let my monsters above 1500 attack points attack, and I only had 3 counter traps to get rid of it, one of which was used, the other destroyed and I spent the match waiting to draw 1 card. Meanwhile my enemy tribute summons 2 2600 attack monsters in just a few turns. Not that it matters since some of his monsters have an effect which make 5 of my cards get discarded to the graveyard and banned from play. This had happened multiple times by that point. I lost by running out of cards because he kept spamming that effect and I couldn't attack. It just felt very very cheap. At times I overcame tough battles which was nice but it was by the luck of the draw

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:35 am