Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+12
ExcessKarnage18
Iri
Goldie
FullmetalHeart
Cyan
KEKOLD
Jec
Link
Eri
Sai
Chakramaster
Jet
16 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

JayJay1401
    JayJay1401
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 29 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Post by JayJay1401 Sun May 26, 2013 11:43 pm

Yea it most likely depends on your carrier plans I'm sure most people don't think about texting to people in other countries so it's not a real like standard if there is one for it. So I can see that being an exception to unlimited texting for people in the US.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 29 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Post by Jet Mon May 27, 2013 12:29 am

Ninjas
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 1:10 am

Holy shit history is epic.

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 29 War-god-small

A young girl called Tozi stands at the bottom of a pyramid, waiting to be led to the top where her heart will be cut out...

Pepillo, a Spanish orphan who serves a sadistic Dominican friar, is aboard the Spanish fleet as it sails towards Mexico...

This is the epic story of the clash of two empires, two armies and two gods of war. Five hundred desperate adventurers are about to pit themselves against the most brutal armies of the ancient Americas, armies hundreds of thousands strong.

This is a war of gods and men. Dark powers that work behind the scenes of history show their hand as the prophecy of the return of Quetzalcoatl is fulfilled with the arrival of Cortes. The Aztec ruler Moctezuma fights to maintain the demands of the war god Huitzilopochtli for human sacrifice. The Spanish Inquisition is planning an even greater blood-letting.

Caught up in the headlong collision between two gods of war are Tozi, Pepillo and the beautiful sex slave Malinal whose hatred of Moctezuma runs so deep she will sell out her own land and people to destroy him.
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Mon May 27, 2013 3:15 am

What are the gdlk prepaid phones nowadays anyway? I know Virgin and Boost used to be gdlk a couple years ago.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Mon May 27, 2013 4:02 am

So...Fast 6 was pretty amazing
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon May 27, 2013 4:12 am

You gonna watch world war z?
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Link Mon May 27, 2013 5:35 am

When some canadian friends lived here they told me about free texting in america and I was blown away because here we've always had to pay, the cheapest you pay is 15 cents but only if the person you're texting is in the same company that you are and you add his/her number to your group of friends, using an internet app for texting like skype would be a different thing as long as the message it's not sent as a sms

On the other hand: the game says I if I want to be able to play online I must make myself an account in origin, it doesnt ask me for an email or anything just tells me plainly to get an account, I had to update the thing right after it was installed, maybe thats what the install was about

Also I haven't played any of the previous games, I wonder if that can also be the reason why it is asking me to sign up on origin

All in all I feel frustrated, downloading the game for the whole day just for that ...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon May 27, 2013 6:03 am

Is it that hard to make an account? Forget it I guess. It's not so fun without a solid squad of at least 3 anyway.
    Link

Post by Link Mon May 27, 2013 10:14 am

This is EA we are talking about, I'm not gonna make an account on a company that has zero games I care about

If this means I won't be able to play battlefield ever then so be it
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon May 27, 2013 11:28 am

What game are you people talking about?
    Link

Post by Link Mon May 27, 2013 11:43 am

Mass effect three
    Link

Post by Link Mon May 27, 2013 11:43 am

Mass effect three
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon May 27, 2013 11:58 am

And you're bitching about creating an account on Origin?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon May 27, 2013 12:42 pm

Jet wrote:You gonna watch world war z?

yeah I'm gonna check it out sometime as well. Looks interesting from the trailer at least
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Mon May 27, 2013 12:59 pm

Jec wrote:And you're bitching about creating an account on Origin?

talking about origin, I sent you a friend invite...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon May 27, 2013 1:09 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Jet wrote:You gonna watch world war z?

yeah I'm gonna check it out sometime as well. Looks interesting from the trailer at least
    yeah. I heard it had budget issues though. The book sounds really interesting
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Mon May 27, 2013 1:25 pm

So tired of zombie movies, video games, books. That fad needs to die.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Mon May 27, 2013 1:32 pm

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon May 27, 2013 2:01 pm

Sai wrote:So tired of zombie movies, video games, books. That fad needs to die.

it is starting to get pretty old yeah, and to think it's going on even after this movie with Zombieland the TV series and possibly still another movie underworks...ehh, well as long as it's good I have no means to complain....is getting kinda stale though.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon May 27, 2013 2:36 pm

Sai wrote:So tired of zombie movies, video games, books. That fad needs to die.
    what would you like to see?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 4:04 pm

Jec wrote:And you're bitching about creating an account on Origin?
    Lol, ME3 has way worse problems than that...
    Link

Post by Link Mon May 27, 2013 4:38 pm

Yeah well you like EA, but I don't

You like to have companies have your personal info, suit yourself

I'm just saying since I don't like any of their games I won't make myself an origin account
    Link

Post by Link Mon May 27, 2013 4:38 pm

Yeah well you like EA, but I don't

I'm just saying since I don't like any of their games I won't make myself an origin account
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon May 27, 2013 5:17 pm

Link wrote:Yeah well you like EA, but I don't

No one likes EA....

As for your personal info, they'll get as much of your personal info as PSN or even this website will have about your personal info.

You don't like any of their games yet you are trying to play ME 3 which is one of their games =/

I don't get it...
    Link

Post by Link Mon May 27, 2013 6:23 pm

II was just trying to play ME3 because jet sent me an invite, only was gonna play the multiplayer with him, then EA wanted me to make an origin account and I gave up

Is not like I wanted to download that 14 gbs excuse for a game, reason I didn't even care about the story or playing the previous ones

And I got it for free from the psn, some is not like I paid for it either

Just saving you the confusion here Jec, not like I have to explain anything that I do

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:44 pm