Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+12
ExcessKarnage18
Iri
Goldie
FullmetalHeart
Cyan
KEKOLD
Jec
Link
Eri
Sai
Chakramaster
Jet
16 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 30 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Post by Jec Mon May 27, 2013 6:29 pm

o....k...
    Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 30 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 7:13 pm

Fuck you link! Mad
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Mon May 27, 2013 10:36 pm

Lol sounded like fuck you jec and your kids! to me. Damn link
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon May 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Ya... I didn't think an Origin account was such a touchy subject
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 11:09 pm

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 30 3879386182
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue May 28, 2013 12:19 am

Haha EA: Ruins friendships

Hey kono how you doing man?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Tue May 28, 2013 12:33 am

So from what I hear Sword Art Online is next to come to Toonami
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue May 28, 2013 12:41 am

Yeah d told me. Eureka 7, thundercats and symbiotic titan should gtfo already
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue May 28, 2013 8:20 am

Eureka 7 was good....until they kept pushing it back in time schedule. So now it can just stop...they better not start playing Ao after its finished. That'd be terrible....especially with how bad I heard it was
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Tue May 28, 2013 8:51 am

Jet wrote:Haha EA: Ruins friendships

Lol it makes perfect sense now: EA = ELIMINADOR de AMISTADES.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Tue May 28, 2013 11:38 am

Fuck you both. Eureka Seven is the only good thing on Toonami as it stands. Well I can't really say for that other racing show because I haven't seen it.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue May 28, 2013 11:51 am

Not really. I did enjoy eureka 7 back when it aired maybe 2007 or 08. Enough with reruns.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Tue May 28, 2013 12:06 pm

I'd rather have reruns of good shows than new shows that are awful.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue May 28, 2013 12:24 pm

It's been a year since toonami returned. By now it should be getting new stuff. The occasional oldie is fine though. I'm not a fan of some of the lineup myself but not everything is terrible
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue May 28, 2013 12:50 pm

https://securecdn.disqus.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/501/1384/original.jpg" alt=""/>

Haha nice. Why don't publishers form together as a counter to gamestop? They can do something with used games that isn't completely batshitballfuckcrazy. And just be consumer friendly in general

Actually nvm. The second ea and Activision got in on that the idea would become instantly corrupted
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 6:04 pm

Bleach is the worst show on Toonami, followed by Naruto filler and Eureka 7.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue May 28, 2013 9:16 pm

Just finished Spec Ops The Line.
    What an underrated game. Loved the ending.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue May 28, 2013 9:18 pm

Yeah it was pretty good wasn't it?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue May 28, 2013 10:56 pm

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/7370-When-The-Starscreams-Kill-Used-Games

This was good. The one gaming journalist who even addresses these issues. I'm disappointed by how insiders became corporate apologists. Even sessler let me down on this. Terrible
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 11:01 pm

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 30 248157_666920026658605_1244860635_n
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Wed May 29, 2013 2:40 am

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 30 CZVxaY6
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed May 29, 2013 6:26 am

Should use a gif of the titans eating someone for that

Edit- actually a gif of the titans picking a human up(kinect spying or online cost) cracking their neck(used game fee) and then eating them(internet required drm) would be sweet. In fact the first episode should have the required scenes for that

Last edited by Jet on Wed May 29, 2013 7:23 am; edited 2 times in total
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed May 29, 2013 7:16 am

Synthesis...fucking stupid. I guess it makes sense the ais avatars is the form of a child. That explanation sounds like a child's attempt at philosophy. Synthesis is specially garbage.

I gotta say mass effect 3 was largely underwhelming, even before the ending. The scale didn't feel bigger than it should have to me. Only six squadmates and I only cared for 3 originals. It also feels like there were less moments of squad conversation. All in all it felt less grand than Mass Effect 2, where you were recruiting multiple allies and and facing more epic moments. There were the moments where squadmates died that were good, but its kinda hard to fuck that up yknow?

I don't know... If I could describe my feelings towards most of the tone and pace of the game it would be in moments where you talked to squadmates on the Normandy and exhausted all conversation or didn't have cutscene convos so they just repeated "Shepard" "Hey" "commander." Mass effect 2 hit the sweet spot I think. Where even the slow moments felt good, and didn't feel so....flat.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed May 29, 2013 8:36 am

Tuchanka and Rannoch were very powerful moments. Especially if you kept Wrex alive.

I remember my first playthrough were I screwed up and let Miranda die. God, that was infuriating. Made killing that Cerberus assassin the sweeter though... "That was for Thane and Miranda you son of a bitch"
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed May 29, 2013 9:03 am

I thought Kai Leng was cool. Wish they would have done more with him.

And yeah the levels where squadmates could die are hard to get wrong. Those were good. If you sided with the geth on rannoch and romanced tali ..sad.

I don't understand how humans are a great force in the universe though. I mean yeah good that they are but they don't have the strongest military(turian) aren't the most biotically adapted(asari) or a combination of both (krogan)

Even if they were a match or better...the rate of reproduction from other Species is haxed. Asari can live for a thousand years, plus any child they conceive is asari. And krogan....after me3 you know that's a problem. If one krogan can reproduce 100 of those lizards that's worse than the rachni. Bitches need to get nerfed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:10 am