Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+12
ExcessKarnage18
Iri
Goldie
FullmetalHeart
Cyan
KEKOLD
Jec
Link
Eri
Sai
Chakramaster
Jet
16 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 32 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Post by Jec Thu May 30, 2013 11:22 pm

ShadowB wrote:
    Jec wrote:
    ShadowB wrote:
    Jec wrote:No one likes EA games >_>

I disagree a lot people like their games but they hate what they done to the games.

So... Like I said...No one likes EA Games...

Nah! i like Deadspace...

When I say EA games I mean the game company not EA Games's games.

I love it when the developers try to take the blame saying they screwed up because they got so many new resources and didn't know how to use them...
    They all mysteriously screw up in the same way...
    ShadowB
    ShadowB
    Academy Ninja: Student

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 32 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Post by ShadowB Thu May 30, 2013 11:35 pm

Jet wrote:Howd you like your trip?

You mean agent? And there's word of 3 star wars games, by bioware visceral and dice. Battlefront 3 and kotor 3 are sequels I'd actually like to see though. Last of us and beyond two souls look good also

So 7, 8 years later still no versus? Anybody taking that bet?

It was awesome, vist family, had fun time at the beach and pool. Also when i was there, Puerto Rico convention center was hosting comic con, wanted to go but it was sold out and didn't have much time to do anything in there..

Yea Agent that would be an awesome announce. An exclusive from rockstar?! That would create so much hype. Sony need to grab ahold of an third party titles, even if its an exclusive for a year or two. I love sony's first party but some are saturated and boring.

If KH3 is announce for PS4, it sell out in Japan in mere seconds.That would be an amazing announcement because its so highly praised game by people i know and even among friend. Personally i couldn't care for the release of the game but would definitely play a next gen version.
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Thu May 30, 2013 11:37 pm

Jec wrote:
    ShadowB wrote:
    Jec wrote:
    ShadowB wrote:
    Jec wrote:No one likes EA games >_>

I disagree a lot people like their games but they hate what they done to the games.

So... Like I said...No one likes EA Games...

Nah! i like Deadspace...

When I say EA games I mean the game company not EA Games's games.

I love it when the developers try to take the blame saying they screwed up because they got so many new resources and didn't know how to use them...
    They all mysteriously screw up in the same way...

AH sorry bro, i misunderstood. I just call them EA.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 12:29 am

Jet wrote:Howd you like your trip?

You mean agent? And there's word of 3 star wars games, by bioware visceral and dice. Battlefront 3 and kotor 3 are sequels I'd actually like to see though. Last of us and beyond two souls look good also

So 7, 8 years later still no versus? Anybody taking that bet?
    I don't even think I want to see Kotor 3 by Bioware under EA, it would most likely be terrible since that kind of game requires time and care.

They could pump out a good Battlefront 3 though I guess, it's kinda hard to screw that up. We just have to hope they don't fuck over the customer with tons of expensive DLC, 2GB+ updates, and poorly balanced combat. If they simply follow the formula of the previous games and don't muddy it up with too much new garbage it should be fine. Maybe even an EA game worth forgiving EA for a bit?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Fri May 31, 2013 12:33 am

I really want last of us. The music, environment, scavenging survival, crafting. Really hoping it's the opposite of uncharted

And yeah that's true lone. As far as ea is concerned though if the game is bad it's because of ea, but if It's good it's in spite of Ea. Sounds about right. Publishers like them are gonna be pushing for practices I don't like so I'm wary
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 2:49 am

This is it

Ready Player One motherfuckers.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri May 31, 2013 6:22 am

That's dope. Big people aren't gonna like it though. Advance already technology....
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 7:39 am

Well it will help those fatasses lose weight.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri May 31, 2013 8:54 am

So would that be sold as a peripheral? Functional with any consoles system? Any estimates on when we can expect mass production?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Fri May 31, 2013 9:38 am

Needs more virtual reality
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri May 31, 2013 9:45 am

Escapist? Is every site hosting e3? What's a reliable stream
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Fri May 31, 2013 9:47 am

Jet wrote:So would that be sold as a peripheral? Functional with any consoles system? Any estimates on when we can expect mass production?

Yea the oculus rift is a peripheral and for the time being it's only in beta. Just as of lately more and more games are supporting it. But beta version are for developers only. I heard it suppose to release this year, but i could be wrong. It not cheap though, it should about around 300 bucks. And i think only pc supports it because of the mods people are making for it.

That Omni walking thing is weird, and i don't know what the fuck that is actually. That another standalone product.
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Fri May 31, 2013 9:55 am

Jet wrote:Escapist? Is every site hosting e3? What's a reliable stream

Well i use to watch it from sony stream, but that could get laggy. Ima watch it on GiantBomb.com. I enjoy their commentary throughout the event. But that if giantbomb are doing a live stream event, if not im just watching it on Sony live Stream or on Spike tv for no lag.
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Fri May 31, 2013 10:00 am

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri May 31, 2013 10:13 am

ShadowB wrote:
    Jet wrote:So would that be sold as a peripheral? Functional with any consoles system? Any estimates on when we can expect mass production?

Yea the oculus rift is a peripheral and for the time being it's only in beta. Just as of lately more and more games are supporting it. But beta version are for developers only. I heard it suppose to release this year, but i could be wrong. It not cheap though, it should about around 300 bucks. And i think only pc supports it because of the mods people are making for it.

That Omni walking thing is weird, and i don't know what the fuck that is actually. That another standalone product.
    hmm...damn and there's still space to consider. Never could have imagined that as a kid though. Technology is really something

ShadowB wrote:
    Jet wrote:Escapist? Is every site hosting e3? What's a reliable stream

Well i use to watch it from sony stream, but that could get laggy. Ima watch it on GiantBomb.com. I enjoy their commentary throughout the event. But that if giantbomb are doing a live stream event, if not im just watching it on Sony live Stream or on Spike tv for no lag.
    Giantbomb eh? Cool, the last Sony stream I used lagged me out.

And yeah I've been catching jimquisitions shadow. Also been checking out destructoid and escapist. I've heard the community on the latter is a bunch of hipsters though. Likely not going back to Gt after the mass exodus.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri May 31, 2013 11:06 am

Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Fri May 31, 2013 3:07 pm

Lone wrote:This is it

[flash(425,350)]https://www.youtube.com/v/qpHWJMytx5I[flash]

[flash(425,350)]https://www.youtube.com/v/FxwknXZ_fR0[flash]

Ready Player One motherfuckers.

that wont sit well with the paraplegics. they wont stand for this insult
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri May 31, 2013 3:11 pm

hehehe, so Nintendo sent me a feedback form on their Repair service. Time to lay down some...harsh feedback
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Fri May 31, 2013 4:01 pm

yeah chak that'll show em
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri May 31, 2013 4:09 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 8:40 pm

Yeah it's all sold separately. It's up to developers to incorporate the drivers and functionality to use these into their games, and it is possible it can be used in some console games. With PC though even if a game wasn't made to be compatible, it can still be modded to use these devices.

Oculus Rift is already in the hands of some people, but it's a lower resolution than the eventual retail version will be. It cost $300 for the developer version, so the retail version will likely be around that price. Being made of higher quality tech might mean the retail version will cost more, but being mass produced will likely reduce the cost as well. They haven't even finished shipping out all the dev kits yet tho, it'll probably be around a year till they're in stores.

No idea on the Omni yet, they haven't even started the Kickstarter yet. They're starting the Kickstarter June 4th, they're gonna build up some hype for it at E3 to get funding.

ShadowB wrote:That Omni walking thing is weird, and i don't know what the fuck that is actually. That another standalone product.
    It's an omnidirectional treadmill that detects where you walk, how fast you walk, if you jump, and more. With it you can strafe, jump, run, walk, and in games that are made with it in mind you'll be able to walk or run depending on how fast you actually run/walk on the device.

It also has sensors in the bar that holds you in the center that can detect your arm movements, you'd likely still need a kinect if you want to use your fingers/hands though.

They're also working on making the walking independant of the looking with the oculus rift, so you can look around while still walking forward/back/side-to-side.

The people making the Omni are adding Razer (a controller that works like the move and can be put into a plastic gun case and work like a light gun, but you don't need to point it at a screen or camera) functionality too. So your movement, looking, and weapons (whether that means a Bow & Arrows, a sword and shield, or a gun) can all be independent from each other and function exactly as they would if you were really shooting/hitting/moving things.

Jet wrote:http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/124496-ARAIG-Gaming-Suit-is-As-Real-as-it-Gets

Just after vr headsets and omni treadmills. Ahhhhhh
    Siiiiick, this plus the Rift plus the Omni plus the Razer would be able to simulate everything.

Chakramaster wrote:hehehe, so Nintendo sent me a feedback form on their Repair service. Time to lay down some...harsh feedback
    Cyan wrote:yeah chak that'll show em
    RAWR RAWR FIGHT THE POWAH!
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Fri May 31, 2013 8:44 pm

KEKOLD wrote:

At least the Xbox head thingy at MS said that at E3 the only TV in their conference is the gonna to show the gaemz.

As for the Omni whatchamacallit, I don't know, I've always hated gimicks when it came to gaming. I just want my controller.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 9:00 pm

You should read Ready Player One.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Fri May 31, 2013 11:55 pm

How do you women find the time to read so much...
    Maybe I'm just too busy...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:00 am

What's your guys most immersive game? The one that immersed me the most has to be MGS3, would be hard to play that with VR though; no crawling on the omni as far as I know (though there is crouching with the Kinect + Omni).

Jec wrote:How do you women find the time to read so much...
    Maybe I'm just too busy...
    Lol I've only read a handful of books, like one every few months. I wish I could will myself to read more really.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:49 am