Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+13
DaDominicanDude
Iri
Link
Eri
Cyan
Sai
Goldie
Chakramaster
FullmetalHeart
Jec
ShadowB
KEKOLD
Jet
17 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 11 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Post by Goldie Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:59 pm

You could send people demos on psn via messaging with attached demo redirection. Though it's not as fancy be as the XBones system was designed with. Also I have a hard, very hard time thinking that MS is just going to waste all the money and effort they put into R&D for the EULA/Restrictions.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 11 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Post by Jet Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:33 pm

Well what im saying is PlayStation v3 has trials. It has for a while now, so I dont see how this was supposed to justify microsoft anti consumer policies. You don't even need plus to use game trials either. You could ask a friend with plus to share his account with you and you can access them(ALL 1 hrs, not some or 15 to 45 minute demos, 1hrs) it's funny the sharing feature and demo trials both used in unison too. It's shitty because of the dwl time, but having game trials is nothing new.

A fair amount of people accepted the restrictions and actually directed anger at the people that opposed drm and we're fighting for them. So if this does turn out to be nothing but glorified demos...then that means gamers would have exchanged common standards for demos. Not exactly innovative. That just doesn't make any logical sense

So you think Microsoft would implement this anyway? It can be and is already being done without system wide drm so why wouldn't they? Though it does make you wonder, if they can just add features in like that what else would they add down the road? Gamers rejected the x1 policies now, but would they once they own the system? Something to be careful of.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:58 pm

so do we gotta pay for ps4 online? or is that plus?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:53 pm

you gotta pay
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:54 pm

PS4 requires plus for online play in most games except maybe MMOs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FnPqA1UqNA

I got top comment on a Game Grumps vid Super Happy!
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:04 pm

bro i just told all my friends i knew that person :O epic dude

pre jokes thou
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:06 pm

damnit eri...shut up and get last of us! X3
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:07 pm

and word eh...its like 5 bucks right?
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:08 pm

bro ur golden rule is the reason i dont got it

hows online?
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by KEKOLD Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:17 pm

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:19 pm

Eri wrote:bro ur golden rule is the reason i dont got it

hows online?
    WHY WON'T YOU LOVE MEEEEEE
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:30 pm

KEKOLD wrote:
    haha I actually saw that when it aired. West coast gets no repeats at reasonable times though
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:03 pm

KEKOLD wrote:
    24 hour news is so trashy.

It's like the worst place to get actual news.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:13 pm

Jet wrote:
    Eri wrote:bro ur golden rule is the reason i dont got it

hows online?
    WHY WON'T YOU LOVE MEEEEEE

But he does love you, he loves you so much he follows your rule of waiting until the game drops to less than $30...
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:16 pm

Lone wrote:
    KEKOLD wrote:[flash(425,350)]https://www.youtube.com/v/ADJhErmJuoQ
    24 hour news is so trashy.

It's like the worst place to get actual news.

I actually stop watching news when I got out of HS. The sole purpose is to entertain you by being bias to the company investors.

Last edited by KEKOLD on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ShadowB
    ShadowB
    Academy Ninja: Student
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by ShadowB Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:16 pm

Jet wrote:
    Lone wrote:
    Jet wrote:Are big budget digital versions of games sharable on the ps3? PoP has a retail collection and it's sharable so can gta5 be bought digitally then just shared?
    Yeah, all the plus retail games have been shareable. All full games are shareable these days.
    that's weird....people are acting like the share feature is new when ps3 has had it for years. It used to be share with 5 ppl too. You didn't even have to be family either. And you can play the shared game at the same time. If some games like AAA weren't sharable then I could see ppl forgetting the feature, but gameinformer and gameradar journalists don't even point this out.

Specially disconcerting when they talk about the future of gaming and don't even know about the present.
    It because many of these journalist have been playing most of their reviews games on the 360 than anything else. I remember listening to gamespot or ign podcast back then, that companies would send 360 version of games because either they were more polish, or looked better. So it true these journalist have no knowledge of all ps3 features because sony didn't do enough to satisfy their need to play it on PS3.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:07 pm

Sony did do a really bad job of informing people of the ps3s features and capabilities, so there's that too.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:58 pm

maybe thats true but these people get paid to play games they should know better than spreading misinformation
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:12 pm

Well their disconnection from gamers and the consumer is to be expected. Many of them might not even have PS3s at home, just at the office for work & reviews. Plus you have to consider that they get all or most of their games free, so there's a disconnect between them and actually buying games. They can't really know the cost and drawback of game purchases anymore since all they play is free and they likely have a high enough paying job that any game they aren't given they can easily buy.

Any new DRM restrictions don't affect them, game sharing isn't needed for them, so many DLC/downloadable game codes flow into their offices that they give them away frequently, online passes are of no concern and repeatedly paying for online play is a mere pittance.

Expecting them to care or be considerate is like expecting the government to look out for your best interests, that's not gonna happen dude. Sure there's a few good dudes, but the majority are just looking out for themselves just like most any group.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:17 pm

the summer solstice!
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:22 pm

Lone wrote:Well their disconnection from gamers and the consumer is to be expected. Many of them might not even have PS3s at home, just at the office for work & reviews. Plus you have to consider that they get all or most of their games free, so there's a disconnect between them and actually buying games. They can't really know the cost and drawback of game purchases anymore since all they play is free and they likely have a high enough paying job that any game they aren't given they can easily buy.

Any new DRM restrictions don't affect them, game sharing isn't needed for them, so many DLC/downloadable game codes flow into their offices that they give them away frequently, online passes are of no concern and repeatedly paying for online play is a mere pittance.

Expecting them to care or be considerate is like expecting the government to look out for your best interests, that's not gonna happen dude. Sure there's a few good dudes, but the majority are just looking out for themselves just like most any group.
    people should expect better though. They have a pretty awesome job so they should work harder for it, It's why it's annoying when there's so many questions to ask when a console is coming out and the interviewer wastes their time on stupid questions.

Their job should be to put things in perspective for the consumer, and keep up with the news cycle.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:36 pm

Newscasters job should be to put things into perspective for the viewer and keep up with the news cycle. That's not what they do though.

If things don't function on the highest level why would they function on a low level that doesn't matter nearly as much? When most things are broken expecting some things to just work is unrealistic. The most you can do is keep being vocal about the problem I guess, since it's so common to see that people just accept it as the norm.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:35 pm

Yeah, I regularly do on gameradar. In fact I wrote a pretty long rant about it on one of the articles they wrote, a couple people liked it too.

The Dark Knight> Dark Knight Rises. Accept it.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:38 pm

Does limitless suck? It's airing during maron
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:49 am

idk never saw limitless, and yea Dark Knight is superior. I even liked Batman Begins more than rises, tho I still thought Rises was good for the most part.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:32 am