Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+13
DaDominicanDude
Iri
Link
Eri
Cyan
Sai
Goldie
Chakramaster
FullmetalHeart
Jec
ShadowB
KEKOLD
Jet
17 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 30 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Post by Jet Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:29 am

Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 30 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:52 am

Oh nice, now I don't have to tune into CNN. Thanks.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:57 am

No prob. Any day I can stop someone from watching CNN is a good day.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:14 am

Irish, the Chaos alignment has never fit you better. It's scary really. I'm going to have to kill you too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:39 am

Jet wrote:No prob. Any day I can stop someone from watching CNN is a good day.
    Tru heroism Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 30 Super-onion-head-emoticon
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by KEKOLD Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Jet wrote:In other news I got a new toilet yesterday. The last one was a piece of shit. Cant wait to try ithe new one out while reading a few chapters of the witcher.

I guess your toilet was what it ate
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:57 pm

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 30 968962_667944083222866_404395102_n
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:14 pm

At least you have Songz named after you...
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:22 pm

I've mentioned this before Irish, I think there IS crooked shit going on with allowing drugs into the country. I just don't concur with you on the size of corruption as far as the war on drugs. My dad literally says the same shit as you, and have BEEN saying it since I was a kid. Hell we even talked about (and agreed) with how they used to peddle drugs to the poor communities post slavery. Which makes it etched into poor communities DNA. I agree with some (possibly even the majority) of your points but not all of them.

Also Hallucinogens are RELATIVELY safer than hard narcotics. Anyone can argue semantics and say "anything can be bad for you if done too much", well yeah no shit. The distinction comes in the form of what is the effect of "too much". Washing your hair too much sure as shit doesn't have the same level of ramifications as taking too many drugs.

Excuse me if I don't trust people who walk around HIGH AS A KITE. I don't trust them to make good decisions, like for example NOT driving a car while high as fuck. Or that the people taking them know the meaning of restraint or having the knowledge that certain things don't mix well together.

Maybe we should all just sit around in a powwow, get high as fuck and talk about trains all day.

Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Yikes... I turned into JJ for a second..

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 30 Sintiacutetulo_zps9f619157
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:18 pm

Does that mean you're leaving us too? ='(
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:22 pm

No... It was only for an afternoon
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:25 pm

Jec wrote:Yikes... I turned into JJ for a second..

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 30 Sintiacutetulo_zps9f619157

New shoes are in order for this occasion.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:29 pm

Jec wrote:No... It was only for an afternoon
    I forgive you

DarkGeneral wrote:
    Jec wrote:Yikes... I turned into JJ for a second..

New shoes are in order for this occasion.
    he's got a score to settl-
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:31 pm

https://nfhq.forumotion.net/t27-ninja-school#4501

Minor changes, changed sorting of ranks and added village squads. Without the village war feature being up and having a dynamic economy system villages are for show. if its ever implemented there willbe actual functions to it. For now, Darkgeneral is heading the mist village's first squad. While Chakra is leader of the cloud squad 1
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:48 pm

Chakra I sent you a pm regarding your mission
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:43 am

DarkGeneral wrote:Also Hallucinogens are RELATIVELY safer than hard narcotics. Anyone can argue semantics and say "anything can be bad for you if done too much", well yeah no shit. The distinction comes in the form of what is the effect of "too much". Washing your hair too much sure as shit doesn't have the same level of ramifications as taking too many drugs.

Excuse me if I don't trust people who walk around HIGH AS A KITE. I don't trust them to make good decisions, like for example NOT driving a car while high as fuck. Or that the people taking them know the meaning of restraint or having the knowledge that certain things don't mix well together.

Maybe we should all just sit around in a powwow, get high as fuck and talk about trains all day.
    Dude deaths and damage cause by psychedelics is nowhere near what's caused by narcotics, regardless of dosage. There's no semantics about it, just scientific fact.

I'm tired of misinformed ignorant people spewing baseless nonsense about things they know nothing about. You know nothing about DMT, nothing about Iboga, nothing about Ayahuasca, nothing about magic mushrooms, nothing about LSA, nothing about peyote, nothing about cannabis, and all you know about LSD is what you read in a couple news articles which basically adds up to nothing.

You have no scientific basis for your argument. People can be (and have been) helped by psychedelics.

Ibogaine has been shown to cure more than 80% of heroine/perscription oxy addictions in addicts that have taken it, and is shown to stop other addictions as well. It's also worth noting that Heroine users have a 95% relapse rate when not using ibogaine, so getting cured of that addiction is pretty hard to pull off.
    http://alcoholrehab.com/alcohol-rehab/ibogaine-for-addiction-therapy/

Ayahuasca has been shown to cure addictions as well, most notably removing a person's alcohol dependency. While there's lots of scientific proof that shows Ibogaine affects the receptors in the brain that deal with opioids to cure addiction, there's not much understanding as to why/how it and Ayahuasca can treat other non-opioid addictions. All we know is addicts that take these drugs tend to stop being addicted, which I personally think is due to the self-reflective properties of psychedelics and the fact that these are 2 of the most powerful psychedelics in the world.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23627784

Studies have shown psilocybin mushrooms have long lasting positive effects on a person's personality.
    http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/single_dose_of_hallucinogen_may_create_lasting_personality_change

MDMA and psychadelic mushrooms have been shown to treat depression and post traumatic stress disorders.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2012/sep/26/mdma-depression-ptsd-channel-4-study
    http://www.laboratoryequipment.com/news/2013/07/psychedelic-mushrooms-may-help-ptsd-sufferers
    http://www.euronews.com/2013/06/12/can-magic-mushrooms-treat-depression/

Cannabis has anticancer properties and has been shown to reduce the size of and even phase out tumors. Cannabis has also been shown to releave pain, reduce nausea, enable people to get sleep easier, and many more positive health benefits. It has also been shown to treat autism.
    http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/cam/cannabis/healthprofessional/page4

I can go on.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:50 am

I also got some satin sheets. So comfortable
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:21 am

Jet wrote:I also got some satin sheets. So comfortable

Sick, what color? I got set of brown satin sheets to go with my skin color. Gotta color coordinate in the bedroom.

@Lone: Sick avatar.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:26 am

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 30 3GsQl
    It's always something isn't it. Peace is such an idealistic thing.

Glad I finally got to play SMTIV, finals are next week. At least I get a month off before the next semester.
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:44 am

Sai wrote:Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 30 3GsQl
    It's always something isn't it. Peace is such an idealistic thing.

Glad I finally got to play SMTIV, finals are next week. At least I get a month off before the next semester.

[LOGH Prep time Intensifies]
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:57 am

@D was totally gonna play the new shoes song for you..but i r to lazy

@Jet wheres the rain village bro? and i see how it is ur no different then the rest jet...this aint no mist vs cloud its blacks vs white. Damn this will be awful what about all the Jec people in the faction?

@lone stress and depression...theres soo many ways to relieve this issue. Out in Europe Futbol helps people relax too. (my bro just told me that in a book he was reading). Anything that can eliminate/distract the thought of what stresses or depresses you can be seen as treatment...at least it does for me...as i use this tactic to fight off the school/work stresses
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:16 am

The guys at comic con are gonna premier the first episode of book 2 of Korra.

They also revealed that the first two episodes will be about the first Avatar that t existed. His name was Wan. He's gonna be voiced by Glenn from the Walking Dead
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:44 am

Not being free to do what you will with your own body is no freedom at all.

I can't understand why people are against having personal freedom, it's disgustingly stupid. It scares me, especially seeing most of the people in charge of everything have that same harmful mentality.

Hell, I guess not having psychedelics could be a good thing. People on psychedelics aren't going to have a violent revolution and kill off all the evil fuckers holding back the world, they're too passive. There's still hope for the death of those who dull humanity and prevent it's evolution, but it sucks that violence is the only answer since obviously people will continue to refuse to become educated and the idiocy spreads like a virus.

War and destruction, maybe this is what humanity needs to evolve. Maybe being more intelligent and kind won't help us become the best we can.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:51 am

Bill Maher on LSD and Psilocybin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:46 am