Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+6
Link
KEKOLD
Jec
Chakramaster
Iri
FullmetalHeart
10 posters

Naruto Shippuuden Anime Thread (V0) Get back into the anime Bob Edition

Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Shippuuden Anime Thread (V0) Get back into the anime Bob Edition - Page 17 Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Anime Thread (V0) Get back into the anime Bob Edition

Post by Jec Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:49 pm

Jet wrote:
    Eri wrote:I hope movie will be subbed this year/world wide international release.
    fuck forgot its gotta be subbed too...it usually takes a while doesnt it?

Yeah.... almost a year at times... I got to see Road To ninja early but it was a Korean Dub/ English Subbed version... it was kinda weird, you get used to Japanese expressions so it was weird hearing Korean.
    Jec
    Jec

Naruto Shippuuden Anime Thread (V0) Get back into the anime Bob Edition - Page 17 Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Anime Thread (V0) Get back into the anime Bob Edition

Post by Jec Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:50 pm

Jet wrote:
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:15 pm

Jec wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    Eri wrote:I hope movie will be subbed this year/world wide international release.
    fuck forgot its gotta be subbed too...it usually takes a while doesnt it?

Yeah.... almost a year at times... I got to see Road To ninja early but it was a Korean Dub/ English Subbed version... it was kinda weird, you get used to Japanese expressions so it was weird hearing Korean.
    Our only hope is the koreans....god I hope its a simulcast. Otherwise we are gonna have the ending of the series spoiled.

Jec wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    Ah new page. Yeah I agree its pretty good. Though since I started watching again with the kakashi flashback ive enjoyed all OP and EDs so far. I hear opening 6 of shippuden is very popular too
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:09 pm

well one piece released a tv movie special beginning of September in japan and it was subbed like the next day. as if it was the anime.

maybe they will treat it the same.

naruto op was pretty cool
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:12 pm

Yeah simulcast, we gotta believe. But I still have doubts about the movie finishing the series. Assuming its not an alternate retelling theres only 10 chapters at most until halfway through december. Idk mang....
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:03 pm

Naruto Shippuuden Anime Thread (V0) Get back into the anime Bob Edition - Page 17 Shinju
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:06 pm

iduno if i should start watching the anime now or in 5 weeks after the manga
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:18 pm

cover of the movie soundtrack

Naruto Shippuuden Anime Thread (V0) Get back into the anime Bob Edition - Page 17 M6CYCgN
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:58 pm

Even on the soundtrack he ignores her!
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:00 pm

Eri wrote:iduno if i should start watching the anime now or in 5 weeks after the manga
    remember you used to say 'ill watch the anime when the manga ends' ....now that time is extremely close ;_;
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:52 pm

i know right. i better finish this season off of supernatural
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:16 pm

Looks like this sunday you can finally start watching the naruto anime eri. Where you starting from?
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:10 pm

gonna start catching up now. i think i stopped before guy vs kisame
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:30 pm

The first arc? Save gaara?
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:51 pm

naw on thunder ravin i think it was.
    the final battle.

btw where is yammato in the series? he dead?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:53 pm

Lol ive been asking that for ages. Last I remember he was kidnapped by kabutomaru, but I think he was mentioned as being safe recently
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:56 pm

yammato is new bad guy
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:57 pm

yammato retrieval arc.

naruto kiba choji shikamaru and edo tensei neji must save him from cp9
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:05 pm

Youre jokes. The big three all have a rescue arc.....bleach is the worst offender though
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:57 pm

cp9!

go save him jet.

btw. dat kushina doee
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:29 pm

Waitwut...
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:12 pm

go save yamato
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:25 pm

Yamato retrieval?
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:23 pm

Yea from cp9
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:51 pm

How does the loss of a limb affect the producion of chakra? Seeig as you lose some circulation of the chakra pathway system

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:59 pm