Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+2
Shammon
Eri
6 posters

One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS]

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS] - Page 4 Empty Re: One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS]

Post by Eri Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:56 pm

i told all you kids! but no one ever listens to eri.

doflamingo is soo bosss. i really think he is gonna slapp these kids
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS] - Page 4 Empty Re: One Piece Manga Thread [Corazon Trebol Pica Diamante Edition][MAD SPOILERS]

Post by Chakramaster Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:54 pm

That chapter was a little more on just an informative side. Still pretty good and enjoyed it. Hope everything all pieces together soon though. Looking forward to these fights in the story
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:22 pm

What u think of chap this week chak?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:35 pm

Manga o anime. Which do u prefer
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:54 pm

Manga hands down. The anime needs alot of work since the new world. The latest arc is getting better.

One piece has great VA and ost thou. It makes eps soo good. But still manga.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:06 pm

Yknow 4 years ago I stopped reading OP and after skypia it was chapter 302 I think that was the introduction of donflamingo...and at the time the manga must have been in the early 500s. Pretty crazy I got more than halfway through the series then.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:09 pm

Manga for sure. Anime has been getting better, it's still worth watching, but manga wins for sure.

This week, sure it was a flashback, but it was a good one. It kinda made me think that idea about Law could possibly be true. Though we need some more information about what's going on there I hope it doesn't take weeks of explaining.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:13 am

@ jet

Lol keep following man. Try marathoning it. Join us!

@chak

Which idea?

I hope all the supernovas get flashbacks...that would be cool. I want to know the kids back story.

I really want to know the turning point for corazan and law. Absolutely hate each other now.

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:19 am

There is a theory going around that Law is immortal from the powers of the last person who had the fruit powers he has before him. Whoever it was used it on him to make him immortal. It would be a good explanation to how he is still alive (unless he found a cure), but it would also explain why Doflamingo was so close to Law for a good while after Corazan died. He'd be overpowered yeah. It'd explain why he can live through so much after taking on so much, but he'd be even more deserving of the title he's always called with power like that.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:32 am

I doubt he is immortal. But he can surely live through alot.

Interesting that doflamingo would consider laws fruit more powerful of a paramecia then whitebreads tremor tremor fruit.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:31 am

He could consider it because of the power to give immortality. Even more so if the user himself is immortal from the last user of the same fruit.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:43 pm

its only immotral cuz u can treat urself. im sure he can stilll die if he gets one shotted or doesnt have time to operate on himself...
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:54 pm

It was explained as, the person with that fruit has the power to "give" immortality at the cost of their life.  Law grew up learning medical stuff and techniques. So his powers help, but the power to treat himself comes from his father, not his power .
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:06 pm

But again it's just a theory and nothing is proven. It's just still strange how he mentions the special power to his fruit and then goes on in a flashback to talk about how the town Law grew up in had a resource that had a side effect from it effect the children of the parent lifespan. The fact hoe Law survived that is strange along with so much more. So it's just a little theory going around that Law is immortal due to the last person who had his fruit power before he did. With Dofy's influential abilities he could easily have gotten the fruit back and given it to Law so Dofy had even more power with one hell of an overpowered immortal soldier.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Naw he can treat himself with the fruit is what i meant. But i forgot about that. He forsure gave it to law so he can gain immortality. He probably failed in tricking him into it.

Law being immortal would be interesting.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:09 pm

Some big news in this chapter. Some kind of expected and some surprising. What you think on this one Eri?
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:35 pm

Law is amazing. And it makes his comment earlier in the arc about how the D's steer a storm even better.

We havent been introduced to a D since saul i think.

I wonder what doflamingo has in plan for them. And if ace was part that plan.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:19 am

so this week was an ok chap nun much happened other then corazon ability and news. it was pretty interesting seeing vergo.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:19 am

so this week was an ok chap nun much happened other then corazon ability and news. it was pretty interesting seeing vergo.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:48 am

Yeah I felt the same about this one. Wasn't top teir stuff like the last 2 months of chapters, but still good to get to know Corazon's ability and how much he's caring for Law and wanting to help him
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:39 pm

Law being a D is pretty awesome still. you should listen to podcast chak. im been away from it for a while now but im trying to get back into it. i asked a question last week so gonna hear what they say.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:13 pm

shit getting intense!
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:31 pm

Really getting down to some dark stuff now . About to show the death or possibly (very doubtful but) "disappearance" of Corazon. Two possible outcomes here...he dies, but someone or he gets the fruit to Law, but that won't explain how he cures himself even in the state he's in right now....

Or 2 Corazone eats the Ope Ope fruit knowing he will die and cakes Law immortal in time before the power of eating 2 fruits kill him (and before he gets killed from the guys chasing him)
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:03 am

Doflamingo killed him i thought.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:27 am

Eri wrote:Doflamingo killed him i thought.

I never saw a real scene for it. For all we know he fouls be knocked into the water and someone save him or he be left barely alive and someone save him and Doflamingo not know it. All he could be doing is waiting for the right moment. Hadn't the real only deaths in the series been Rodger, Ace and Whitebeard?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:40 am