Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+13
DaDominicanDude
Iri
Link
Eri
Cyan
Sai
Goldie
Chakramaster
FullmetalHeart
Jec
ShadowB
KEKOLD
Jet
17 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 18 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Post by Jet Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:01 am

Not anymore why
    JNM
    JNM
    Academy Ninja: Student

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 18 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Post by JNM Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:00 am

Jec wrote:
    JNM wrote:

Name: Ziyona Abeo Elaine Royster-Morris (yes a long name dontjudgeus)

Better than
    Imani

Ebony

Shanice

Aaliyah

Precious

Nia

Deja

Diamond

Asia

Aliyah

Jada

Tierra

Tiara

Kiara

Jazmine

Jasmin

Jazmin

Jasmine

Alexus

Raven

And other stereotypical black names.

I wouldn't think any of them (except diamond) is stereotypical

Lone wrote:Doesn't matter how long a name is, just gotta have something to use for short or a nickname yea.

I hear having a kid alters your priorities and changes the way you think about things. I've heard it compared to a psychadelic experience in that it changes how you look at the world and humbles you and making you a bit more loving and caring and whatnot. Plus it for sure changes you chemically, which is another similarity.

It sounds like an amazing experience.

Also gets you less sleep lol

The 2nd n 3rd names are middle names so they won't be used THAT often
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Link Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:28 am

Congratulations JNM, I wish you and your family all the best

I can't believe it has been nine months already, wow
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:55 am

Congrats JNM mah boi, now you're a proud papa! And you've got a daughter to boot, oye oye enjoy her formative years while you can. When teenage years hit you're in for it lol. Seriously though congrats on bringing another life in the world. You have a steady job right?
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:06 am

How was your first night as a father? I imagine the non stop crying.
    JNM
    JNM

Post by JNM Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:51 am

Link wrote:Congratulations JNM, I  wish you and your family all the best

I can't believe it has been nine months already, wow

Lol the time has definitely flew. It feels quite satisfying that the wait is finally over

DarkGeneral wrote:Congrats JNM mah boi, now you're a proud papa! And you've got a daughter to boot, oye oye enjoy her formative years while you can. When teenage years hit you're in for it lol. Seriously though congrats on bringing another life in the world. You have a steady job right?

Yes I do. It's minimum wage so I've been steady looking for another one to either replace this one or have as well as the current one. Leaning more toward keeping both, especially since it seems that I have a chance of moving up the company ladder with the current one

Jec wrote:How was your first night as a father? I imagine the non stop crying.

Contrary to popular belief, she doesn't cry that often. The most she has consistently cried may have been 2-3 minutes, and that was only because of a dirty diaper (and we couldn't find the diapers in the room lol). She is up every hour or 2 hours n such, so I get naps here and there rather than actual sleep. It's okay though, I'm use to being up this late
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:29 pm

Congrats JNM! Wishing you and your family luck in the future
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:04 pm

Damn answer your texts kh
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:17 pm

KH don't care about no texts. He only see your post, he only see your blogs
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:19 pm

No that's jec
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:21 pm

What if KH is learning from Jec?
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:31 pm

He can't be learning from me....

There's a 1000 dollars tribute he has to pay to do that. Don't you guys read my posts or blogs? It's clearly stated there.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:37 pm

YAY! Looks like Don What's His Face is out of Microsoft and is now the CEO of some other company (Zynga).

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 18 Original
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:07 pm

He seems like a perfect fit for zynga.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:19 pm

Matrick? Ha someone should get fired for that disaster
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:25 pm

Finally a cool cloudy day. This weather is so strange. For the last 3 days it's in the 80s and now it's so fresh again. I don't wake up sweating for one. I believe yesterday was a record high in Vegas? Arizona was 118, and Burbank California 135 degrees. This is getting ridiculous, I don't remember it being this hot on the regular as a kid.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:50 pm

Global warming.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:30 pm

Silly lone you know that's not real
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:48 pm

That feeling when you're creating a long detailed thread and your browser crashes.....
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:35 pm

that sucks....

and i ask cuz i just got dolphin for my tablet and sooo good!!!

btw add KH3 and FFXV to the list of games that really impressed me! i wanna get inot them !!!!
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:00 pm

I had dolphin but the reason I like the default is the voice Google search. All I do is click the search icon at the top right then the speaker button and I speak and it searches. That and the mobile browsers seem so minimalist, I don't like that.
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:48 pm

JNM wrote:
    Yes I do. It's minimum wage so I've been steady looking for another one to either replace this one or have as well as the current one. Leaning more toward keeping both, especially since it seems that I have a chance of moving up the company ladder with the current one

Ah that's good, are your parents/her parents giving yall tips? Did you guys have a baby shower? How long is baby/mama going to have to stay in the hospital?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:16 am

http://www.themindunleashed.org/2013/06/22-places-forbidden-to-be-displayed-on.html

Weird stuff.

Jet wrote:Silly lone you know that's not real
    oh yea, my bad Embarassed 

Jet wrote:That feeling when you're creating a long detailed thread and your browser crashes.....
    I know dem feels...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:45 am

Alright made the thread, and mission is ready. Just need to sort. As Missions can be done on threads they can be completed over time.

Took me a while to write all that
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:40 am

Nice.

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 18 Ku-xlargeNaruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 18 Ku-xlargeNaruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 18 Ku-xlarge
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 18 Ku-xlargeNaruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 18 Ku-xlargeNaruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 18 Ku-xlargeNaruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 18 Ku-xlargeNaruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 18 Ku-xlargeNaruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 18 Ku-xlargeNaruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 18 Ku-xlargeNaruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 18 Ku-xlargeNaruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 18 Ku-xlargeNaruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 18 Ku-medium

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:20 pm